Why dont poeple just talk subject out rather than letting

Bob Foster

Scott, I appreciate your view but I can tell you that Les and I are good friends and we talk nightly for hours at a time and have for a few years. Les has explained many times to me exactly his conversations with Marty and he is absolutely 1000% sure that Marty made a firm order. Based on my conversations with Les I know Marty did make a firm order with Les. NO DOUBT at all.

Marty is trying to make it look different in an attempt to hide the real circumstances. All Marty had to do was say to Les that he had second thoughts and that he felt he would be better off buying a TCS but that's not what Marty did.

Lots of lessons learned here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
6 pages...what's going on in here?

Can someone sum it up? :?

AGAIN......"Do the WoRK."... :roll:

ShOrt-cuT,,,,Robinson.... :mrgreen:

I just didn't figure this thread would make any money or bring in customers. :mrgreen:
Hey, where's that positive post I was looking for in the other thread? Still on the phone?

Hey, isn't a phone a shortcut? Why don't you just walk over and talk to the person you hypocrite. :lol:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Since this thread is not going to die on its own.

Let us, at least break the record for pages for a thread!

I nominate Marty and Bob to tell us what is the record and we will break it.

That is if these two can agree on what the record is.

YES WE CAN!

Oops, that was stolen from Obama.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Certainly the saddest long thread. Everyone and their brother that really don't know wtf happpened making judgements about that which doesn't impact their life.

Reactions: Brian H

hogjowl

Idiot™
An hour ago, I was at a fine seafood restaurant in Gulf Shores. I discussed several menu items with the waiter and finally decided on the talipia ... grilled. When they brought the food, it was the talipia, not the other stuff we talked about.

It was good, too.

Mikey P

Administrator
Bob Foster said:
The smoking gun........

lier-1.jpg

Fact:

Marty was a Admin/Moderator here.

I was never as able to remove all of his permissions completely.
He could see and read into rooms that he was not allowed into and obviously was able to use moderator abilities as the image that Bob posted clearly shows.
I've exhausted my resources trying to wipe his profile of all the Mod and Admin permissions.
The only way I can think of fixing this is to kill this account and let him come back under a new membership.

For him to insinuate that I took over his account and committed the above clearly show what a huge ******* piece of shit Marty is. Completely classless, clueless and an absolute piece of shit in my eyes.

But hey he's the lovable goof Marty so lets keep him around so he can lay out his lame tired out IDGAS one liners and ask the same pre spray questions for the next ten years.

I's my mistake that I could not clear out his permissions so I'll let him stay but let me make it clear, it was Merty who was covering his lies when he altered Moody's post.

He 100% ordered that machine with Les. No doubt what so ever.

Let this be a warning for all those who wish to do business with this POS in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: FB7777

Mikey P

Administrator
thread is now closed.

as for the comments of Les being the flavor of the day.

Les has been my good pal for over two years now. Real good, one of my very best friends actually.

If anyone screwed with Pemberton, Lisa, meAt, Foster, Tom Meyer or a few other real life friends I have here I would be just as adamant in exposing what a low life the offender is.
For those of you who think I'm just digging up drama for ratings...well.

KMA!

Mikey P

Administrator
I ain't sayin this is not true but I really don't see how. I'm not aware of any phpBB bugs that would allow for this.

Me either Fred.

PHP has so many ways to do the same thing it gets cornfusing to a non PC dork like me.

Like I said at this point I'm just going to make him create a new profile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom