Why I'm not a Supportive Member here..

I am not a Supporting Member on Mikey's Board because..

• I'm not very good at math

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred, since you stand to make millions ( assuming we live to be 275 years old) from this endeavor, why don't you explain why a regular member might want to consider stepping up to the plate and how he or she would go about doing so.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
lol...if you keep telling that lie you won't get any signups

Mikey P

Administrator
ok, so dont do it, just dont come crying to me when Toothy steals all of our ideas..

perks:

50 credit pay check each month to be used to "purchase" raffle tickets and coupons in the MBshop.
If you are an active cleaner who already supports our advertisers you can save at a minimum $30 to $50 a month.
larger PM box.
ability to have links in your profile.
that oh so good feeling that you are a giver and appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this the best site on the net for cleaning professionals.

and some other black hat stuff Fred wont tell you about.

FredC

Village Idiot
nothing blackhat...........

and I'm doing other stuff right now....Nobody told me today was the Mikey's Kids pledge drive

FredC

Village Idiot
well...it looks like you should probably stop calling people hacks

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
If you would stop chasing away banner ads(mytee,nuclean) you wouldn.t have to beg for 5 bucks a month. What did that cost you 20.000 to 30,000 grand a year.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm sure his math is way off but why do u make that comment about his morals?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Able 1

Name
Keith
You missed a couple that some people here might be thinking:
- "I like ALL free stuff, my health care is free why would I pay you"?
- "Just another of life's entitlements, actually I think you owe me for being here"!
OR on the other side:
- maybe they think you are double dipping since you already get paid for the banner ad's..

Just saying... I know you love that!

Mikey P

Administrator
"I like ALL free stuff, my health care is free why would I pay you"?-
Ask Bawb if that SS uph tool was paid for or ask Zee about all the free shit he scores here..

- "Just another of life's entitlements, actually I think you owe me for being here"! -
more ****ed up blue state theory

OR on the other side:
- maybe they think you are double dipping since you already get paid for the banner ad's..
you pay for Cable TV yet still get Commercials.

just sputerin...

Maybe I can help the situation of getting new supportive members.

For the next two weeks I will give any new supportive member a free quart of Quat-A-Lot (a $25 value + free shipping - a $10 - $15 value) To sweeten the deal even more, you will receive a raffle ticket to win a Judson Nitro Truckmount.

25522-1.jpg

1H_litesphere555-1.jpg

22222555-1.jpg

Name
Fred H
"I like ALL free stuff, my health care is free why would I pay you"?-

- "Just another of life's entitlements, actually I think you owe me for being here"! -

OR on the other side:

just sputerin...
I have a dvr and skip commercials

FredC

Village Idiot
Mike and I have different philosophies on this.

Me, I don't give a shit if you are a Supportive Member or not. I appreciate SMs but I'm not going to keep dragging horses back to water although I may mention when features are added and how to use them. I will try to keep adding benefits for those that see the value in it....or just support the board for it being a valuable resource.

Take the coupons for example. Anybody that actually cleans carpet and buys supplies would actually SAVE money buy paying $5 a month...............think of it like Costco.............if that was the only benefit it would be worth it to me.......YMMV

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I really don't care about any of the benefits, I decided I feel better when I pay my way here. I'd pay more if Mikey wasn't such an A-hole. lol

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Because of that super majority I was going to sign up but then realized I should save every penny because of this

Last edited:
Maybe I can help the situation of getting new supportive members.

For the next two weeks I will give any new supportive member a free quart of Quat-A-Lot (a $25 value + free shipping - a $10 - $15 value) To sweeten the deal even more, you will receive a raffle ticket to win a Judson Nitro Truckmount.

25522-1.jpg

1H_litesphere555-1.jpg

22222555-1.jpg

add a 2 lb of slop and gobble to the deal a $14.95 value

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I really don't care about any of the benefits, I decided I feel better when I pay my way here. I'd pay more if Mikey wasn't such an A-hole. lol

agreed, but what if I told you Fred gets half?

does Fred make fun of your wild hog fantasies and that your mother still dresses you to?

now dont go crying about me on Bristor's board, you know I wuv ya Doug.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I signed up to be a supportive member twice. Both times PayPal says you canceled the subscription. Are you too good to take my money?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
No, It seems like the money would come out for a few months and stop for no reason.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Well, I just went to pay up for a year and stopped because of the compulsory automatic annual renewal. I dislike giving entities the ability to withdraw my funds without asking. Please add the option for a one time payment for a one year membership.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom