work the magic

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you keep Sodium (meta) Bisulfate on your truck?
you should..

in that circle was some horrible yellow discoloration caused by off gassing trapped under a big cheap Costco rug.

4a29671f.jpg

After dry vacuuming, add an ounce to a quart of hot water, hose it down and 50% of the time the yellow will be gone by the time you bring in the prespray.

DO NOT CHARGE THEM!

Just enjoy their reaction and let them spread the word..

This carpet belonged to a 1st timer today who was quick to tell us upon arrival that"After looking at your website I can't imagine why someone would call anyone else..."

:rockon:

and to top that off, my son told me today we had a lady on Tuesday tell him "we actually own a carpet cleaning company here in town but heard such good things about you we decided to call.

Fine by me.

She got Jr and the Lima Bean and was thrilled.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
is there a street name for that? i flunked chemistry - seriously. if i had any idea i would need to be a chemist to do this job, i might have thought twice... amy

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You can buy it straight
or in a pinch, any of the "white cotton" (Haitian Cotton) cleaners have it as a main ingredient.

FredC

Village Idiot
ummm....where is the after pic?

and did you leave saying "yes mam...I competely rectified that barely noticeable issue....no charge......no mam....nothin I can do about those actual dirty spots"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom