Yippee!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
E204257D-216F-47DF-A072-578CDFF4BF12.jpegEating lobster in NS like this?

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I did a search for "barter" and this came up.

I was given a lead by a Realtor with whom I made contact. he is a member of a bartering network. Has been for 20 yrs.
Looked at it briefly, Definitley not a BNI.
I talked with their rep, and it sounds very interesting. The rep I spoke with was extremely nice. Not pushy at all. Just informative on how it works.

www.imsbarter.com

Anyone have experience with something like this. ?

Maybe I should have begun a new thread?

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Looks like you cleaned your plates! I looked at some places to buy and retire there. I may live on the west coast but Nova Scotia will always be home.
That’s funny. We had a great time. That was Disney’s first cruise there. At every port everyone came out to see the ship. They even canceled school. Crazy. But what a great place!

Reactions: Willy P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Just imagine if you had done it correctly..... no crow for me thanks. I'm in nova Scotia eating lobster

My favorite place to visit. Its been too long, I might find myself there again this year or the next.

Re: VCT Work:

The first job I had outside of our dry cleaning and rug plant was stripping and waxing floors. 47 years later, I still remember how much I hated doing it. I didn't mind waiting between coats though....I read comic books until my father found out.....

The comic books got sent to the waste can, and I got sent to the restrooms to scrub toilets during the drying time. :biggrin:

Reactions: DAT and Cleanworks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
My favorite place to visit. Its been too long, I might find myself there again this year or the next.

Re: VCT Work:

The first job I had outside of our dry cleaning and rug plant was stripping and waxing floors. 47 years later, I still remember how much I hated doing it. I didn't mind waiting between coats though....I read comic books until my father found out.....

The comic books got sent to the waste can, and I got sent to the restrooms to scrub toilets during the drying time. :biggrin:

I'll be there in early June again. I'd be available as a tour guide. I looked at a nice little 4 br rancher for a negotiable 125 k. 8 acre lot, a well kept house and a garage/ shed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom