You know what I hate?

Credits
Wow! That's the kind of unfinished look that gives professional cleaners a bad name. Wet for three days also?
I'm just happy I didn't get shot! That is straight ghetto slim shady!! The only way it would be wet for 3 days is if I didn't hook up the vac hose.. :lol:

Lifetime Supportive Member
Credits
The non resistance of a glided wand on clean garbage polyester.

Without some drag or visual stimulation it just feels like nothing is happening.
Same thing happens with the an RE. Sure you have a site glass but are you really extracting as much water as possible?

I make it an effort to touch the carpet to determine if I'm removing as much water as possible. This test will also let up know if your equipment is working properly.

Credits
No offence, but i clean those all the time with the RVStairPro. Never leave them lookoing like that.
None taken... I have been working for this guy for like 10 years, and I really don't want to do them anymore.. It is nice that I have the keys and I can just send my employee down there when we are busy..

Credits
The non resistance of a glided wand on clean garbage polyester.

Without some drag or visual stimulation it just feels like nothing is happening.
Those jobs are the only time when you need that little window on the wand head to show you water is being pulled up. Because on those jobs, I pull off the vac hose to see the water

Credits
Nothing will fix it.. It's just crap carpet imo, though we will see.. Might get a shade lighter with the 175, but I'm not Crowly..

Latest posts