Still looked like shit..lol

Attachments

• 20171106_155845.jpg
    20171106_155845.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177

Able 1

Name
Keith
Wow! That's the kind of unfinished look that gives professional cleaners a bad name. Wet for three days also?
I'm just happy I didn't get shot! That is straight ghetto slim shady!! The only way it would be wet for 3 days is if I didn't hook up the vac hose.. :lol:

Reactions: SamIam

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The non resistance of a glided wand on clean garbage polyester.

Without some drag or visual stimulation it just feels like nothing is happening.

Same thing happens with the an RE. Sure you have a site glass but are you really extracting as much water as possible?

I make it an effort to touch the carpet to determine if I'm removing as much water as possible. This test will also let up know if your equipment is working properly.

Able 1

Name
Keith
No offence, but i clean those all the time with the RVStairPro. Never leave them lookoing like that.

None taken... I have been working for this guy for like 10 years, and I really don't want to do them anymore.. It is nice that I have the keys and I can just send my employee down there when we are busy..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ps I did a polyester with Reverse nap pooling and damn it was fugky.

Cleaned it twice and used dinge away still looked bad!

Should’ve used RA secret formula

Reactions: Able 1 and GeeeAus

Able 1

Name
Keith
There is nothing that can be done when the fiber unravels and gets matted.. You guys are great!:lol:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
The non resistance of a glided wand on clean garbage polyester.

Without some drag or visual stimulation it just feels like nothing is happening.
Those jobs are the only time when you need that little window on the wand head to show you water is being pulled up. Because on those jobs, I pull off the vac hose to see the water

Reactions: Able 1 and Nomad74

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm going back out tomorrow for this unit.. Any advice @shadygrady ? You said it could look better, I'm going out there on a Sunday.. Tell me how?? I'll throw anything at it!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm going with the 175 with the brush, same thing just two steps.. Chemicals aren't the problem.. lol:eekk:

Reactions: Cleanworks

steve_64

You think more aggitation will fix it?

I'd say it's a product or use of product issue. Not enough of something.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Nothing will fix it.. It's just crap carpet imo, though we will see.. Might get a shade lighter with the 175, but I'm not Crowly..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom