You know what I hate?

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Heydere Able1.I am a dedicated fan of the RVSTAIRPRO. I have had and sold the RV360i with the brush head. That combo worked, but not as versatile as the StairPro
I just received the 360xl from the Charity Auction this week, and it will be in action today. I will have to reserve judgement on it until I get a few jobs under my belt with it.
That being said, I've had great success with carpet in that condition using the StairPro because of its ability to hover over impacted areas, drawing the soils up and out before they know what hits them. The cleaning head locks right to the carpet, encapsulating all the hear available without throwing the sand around sideways like the brush-head can.

Reactions: Able 1

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Long story/short. I credit the cleaning ability of the StairPro to the design of its cleaning head. To bad a larger version isn't available for the 360i & XL.

Able 1

Name
Keith
20171112_114138.jpg

It might have gotten better(though I didn't have the kitchen light on in the first pic)..
20171112_110651.jpg

20171112_110556.jpg

Name
Nate W.
Bumbai uncle shoyu....:lol:

It's the same thing when people who don't have a AT/V speculate on it... If you haven't used one, then that's Known unknowns....:stir:

Reactions: Able 1

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom