10" CRB Sale

Name
Nate W.
We if @steve_64 takes care of his crb like he does his body, it doesn't phase me on why it's breaking down......

Easy, take it easy.....I'm just messing with ya...:lol:

And @Mark Saiger does use his for tile and grout cleaning too.. He does some pretty large areas too... @rick imby

steve_64

I can't argue with that Nate.

I clean some sheit holes too. I also use OSR.

I imagine the biggest problem was not cleaning behind the bearing cover. But the paint is chipping off a lot too.

Got the 15 today! Just got in from an all day freebie for Gennys ex mother in law. I need to go put this crb together after this PBR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Coastie

steve_64

KIMG0428.jpg
KIMG0429.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Exactly wow,shite!!!!

If I have time this week , I will pop my bearing covers off on my oldest unit as I have never done it and want to make sure ours do t look that way.

Reactions: steve_64

steve_64

Good Lord.

Now do you see why your mother and I can't give you nice things?

Go to your room!!!!
I'm the middle of three boys, we drove my dad nuts breaking furniture and throwing each other through walls.

steve_64

Water is bad for these things. I'm afraid to get it wet now.

The bearings really need to be protected better. I could care less about the body of it as long as it keeps running.

steve_64

Got my 10 inch back in just a few days with upgraded bearings and hex caps instead of screws. I'm very happy and very impressed with the service I received after calling excellent supply with my issues.

I'm going to take better care of it and the 15 inch I got. Thank you Rodney and all who took care of this for me.

I felt I owed this after all my bitchen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom