570 vs pro 1200

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I'm pretty sure the 400cfm is wrong, I'll find out immediately. I was previously told around 600 cfm

Reactions: SamIam

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yes I know it says that on the site but they just updated some stuff so let's make sure that's correct.

F

FB7777

sounds to me that your life would be much happier if you'd listened to Pad Prick and gone OP/VLM only ten years ago.
Marty is the kind of dousche that if he won a million bucks in the Alabama lottery, he would complain that he didn't receive his cash in $10s and $20s

Bruders answer was awesome

Marty,

From what I've gathered from your post, my suggestion would be to stay with TCS and their slide units

Other than an AT , you are not gonna have the lift and CFM you are looking for

Butler has worked for us for many years, they have their shortcomings such as space, but at the end of the day , they all squirt and suck and reliability and ease of use is tops on my requirement list

Good luck, although I am positive that whatever you do chose, you will soon question the purchase and start searching for that holy grail unit

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A 1200 or CDS would make the most sense for Marty something that is serviced local for him. The Butler's high heat can really scream but I think "Marty" needs a local distributor. Since TCS is already used to him (god help them), they would be the perfect choice with a Pro 1200. :winky:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Good luck, although I am positive that whatever you do chose, you will soon question the purchase and start searching for that holy grail unit

I'm not as indecisive as you think. With the exception of the Vortex, I've stuck with TCS UNITS FOR 26 years. I've only traded up to higher performance units as I felt I could afford them.

The difference between me an most posters is that I am willing to openly and honestly air my thoughts and experiences.

If everyone here did that, we wouldn't have had the electroweenie, PadPrick and Vortex disappointments.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If everyone here did that, we wouldn't have had the electroweenie, PadPrick and Vortex disappointments.
Maybe? There are always going to be those that like VLM and the Big Trucks.

Electric TM's? I think they have their place and in some setting could work well but overall switching to an ETM??? Maybe when we run out of fossil fuel.....maybe. :winky:

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Probably because it isn't spinning as fast.. Slide in's will out preform DD units hand down(except an AT or Vortec).. At the same time if you can't wrench you might be better off with a DD unit.. Not like I work on my stuff all the time, I just know how to keep them going. If you take your TM in more then once every year, you need a DD IMO..

But do you want to be wrenching or wanding?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You should auction the right not to sell to Marty.
Lets see which manufacturer will be the highest bidder.

That would be hilarious to see.... :lol: Tell them the money goes to a charity and the can write it off...just as they would have to write off the loss when they sell a unit to Marty.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't get why someone would use galvanized when they know corrosion is going to happen. Why risk flakes getting in the blower when you can spend a little more for a better choice in materials. :oldrolleyes:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
so any of you with the 570 or the 1200 duel wand?

do you have a video of you duel wanding?

F

FB7777

I didn't say you were indecisive Marty, I said you are never happy with what you got

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I mean the 570 with two hoses hooked up to it with two people cleaning at the same time.

I mean the pro 1200 with two hoses hooked up to it with two people cleaning at the same time.

they say they can duel wand but sapphire cant prove it and I have talked to mike ellis and he can only show me pictures of installs, no actual video of the machines running. mikey took the best video as far as im concerned of the pro1200 and it was in black and white. but still didn't show the machine doing any duel wanding. so as far as im concerned neither can duel wand if they cant prove it.

guess sapphire is going to miss out on me buying $25,000 worth of new equipment from them because they cant prove they can duel wand for say 200' of line. You would think that they would have a video or promote their stuff more.

Just to clear this up....since you keep say duel. Do you mean DUEL the two units against each other or DUAL wanding with one unit?

http://www.gingersoftware.com/english-online/spelling-book/confusing-words/dual-duel

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom