Another fine JMA product..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I also noticed that Jim is using a different container than the one we ship in
NO...this is the exact bucket that you sent to me...

dammit...the dude that took the mixer's coal shovel to use as a dust pan, took the correct PM buckets to shovel the trash into:eekk:

sonofabeeiotch:hopeless:

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Why the F*CK am I being dragged into this mess? I point out a slop bucket of shit and shoddy treatment from K'archer and affiliates and I'm a whiner, but damn, JM gets a few bricks and the pitchforks, torches and nooses come out. To Larry's credit, he's doing the right thing and taking care of the problem, unlike Poochem. Weird world.

Reactions: hogjowl

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
I asked four questions and only the first one was answerd. a good answer but still only one answered.

marty, there are still a lot of lurkers on this forum, only fred c. knows at any one time. those lurkers are here for a reason and after reading for awhile they get lots of good info and probably change their way of thinking just a bit. I bet lots of cleaners just go for the lowest priced prespray when they need to order some more. but alot also keep using the same one if it is working up to their standards. you are right that this forum is a very small percentage of the market but it could also be a very powerful one to long time readers because of its core group of intelligent posters with high standards. when flex with citrus was being talked about i bet their sales whet up and even stayed up after readers tried it out and found that it worked good for them.

this isn't the first or fifth time that PM has been talked about and that Jim martin has put in his opinion. there is a very good search tool here and that means that anyone that wants to know what is thought of of a product can find out very easily. in that way, the plus and minuses of PM are not a one time deal. They are repeated over and over again. this thread and others like it are not a "one time deal and then never read again"....just the opposite. I don't think Cobb gets that. and what Jim says and other core members write on here is going to make an impact (size not known) for years on end.

Reactions: dgardner

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
@Willy P.......all the times/years I have had a problem with PM and have tried to bring it to Cobb's attention in the hopes that because it is such a great product it would be put back to how it was in the past... ...there has only been ONE pail that was replaced...I guess it is no ones fault but my own knowing that the quality of the product had dropped off and it was not as good as it use to be...I still kept ordering it in hopes that it would turn around....But after these last few pails I can see the light at the end of that tunnel finally went out...

..........you will always be a super star to me......

Reactions: Willy P

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jim I meant no disrespect as you're obviously a helpful and knowledgeable guy with some great ideas. Capatoni was obviously trying to make up for his lack of fishing acumen with that mosquito attack.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey I never knew I hurt your feelings. But since Boyle is in the "inner circle" I've noticed that he seems to have his balls in a vice. And if I ever hurt anyone's feeling contact me.
Today I'm going to dig out my old Boy George CD and play that song. "Do you really want to hurt me.......do you want to make me cry........."

I'm so sensitive today..................sniff!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Oh my gawd Marty! I go away on a sabbatical for a few months and I come back to this?
Intensive therapy ..........away..........with some of my real friends........Ted Nugent, Gary Busey, Stephen Hawkings and
Shawn Forsythe...............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom