Biggest BB Hype Purchase Mistake

FredC

Village Idiot
I went back over there very briefly this month.....then my step son got into my account and started going at it with some guy from Cali on there....it was bad and funny at the same time, sending pms back and forth......I hadnt been there in around 4 years or so.....they banned me.....thought about contacting them and letting them know what happened but after reading other posts over there it seems a lot of those guys are....well..special.

Yeah. Not buying that step-son BS. Just an FYI I put your lead generation stuff on censor and if you address any member the way you did there I will toss you with a quickness.

Name
Matt
Yeah. Not buying that step-son BS. Just an FYI I put your lead generation stuff on censor and if you address any member the way you did there I will toss you with a quickness.
See this is what I was hoping against.....Ive told the truth, you dont see me saying anything about lead generation to you...I have no idea who you are and would appreciate speaking to me in a professional manner rather than being rude please.

FredC

Village Idiot
See this is what I was hoping against.....Ive told the truth, you dont see me saying anything about lead generation to you...I have no idea who you are and would appreciate speaking to me in a professional manner rather than being rude please.

You and your step-son seem to share a very similar posting style....

Anyway, just to clear things up. I'm the guy that will remove your account should you address any of the members here in the manner you have elsewhere OR attempt to spam your lead generation "system".

Have a nice day

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Matt
You and your step-son seem to share a very similar posting style....

Anyway, just to clear things up. I'm the guy that will remove your account should you address any of the members here in the manner you have elsewhere OR attempt to spam your lead generation "system".

Have a nice day
Ill save you the trouble, Im outta here.. I told the truth...I dont have time for this...Im looking for a place without trolls or troublemakers. Im not spamming anything here nor was I looking to....have a great day sir.

Name
Matt
You thought THAT was rude?

You must be new here
Im really thick skinned seeing as Ive dealt with rudeness to the inth degree in the insurance industry the last 5 years. Im not a puss, just tired of bs. But yes I was new here LOL, now Ill exit stage left...there are some really good guys here to that have answered some questions and helped me the last few days, Ill miss Saigers posts. Yall have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom