Biggest BB Hype Purchase Mistake

FredC

Village Idiot
To those who are non-believers:

Let me ask the following: (Of course, you all know this, right?) How could we sell our product in those Countries who require CE approval if we did not have it? And, "who" certifies/passes your product? Me? No way.

BTW, Are there any other manufacturers out there to back this up????

Anyways, I do wish I could convince you doubters, but perhaps you just keep on doubting.--lol I think I offered enough information.

Gee's..................................

:hopeless::bull:

but whatever, I'll add you to the list of peeps who hate orphans and puppies..........

Last edited:

Robert Webb

Name
Robert Webb
Getting back to the regrets and no regrets.... Everything I have regretted purchasing I have sold to someone who likes it. (For a loss of course) My list of favorites are as follows:

1. BUTLER TM, #1
2. Zipper
3. Devastator Filter
4. Mytee OP - My newest purchase only due to the fact I clean alot of VA Tech research buildings that aren't dirty to begin with.
5. Rotovac XL - Last on my list cause I think the design could be better.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Getting back to the regrets and no regrets.... Everything I have regretted purchasing I have sold to someone who likes it. (For a loss of course) My list of favorites are as follows:

1. BUTLER TM, #1
2. Zipper
3. Devastator Filter
4. Mytee OP - My newest purchase only due to the fact I clean alot of VA Tech research buildings that aren't dirty to begin with.
5. Rotovac XL - Last on my list cause I think the design could be better.

Wow, Robert! You are one fussy guy. I couldn't live without my Butlers or my Zipper!

Mikey P

Administrator
Publication3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom