BONZER IS COMING

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Did no one ever patent the OG carpet cleaning wand?

Most cc wands look and operate in a very similar way.

I'm really just curious.

If this is because we all really like Erik so much then that's fine too. We should all be putting our money where our mouth is.

I do think it will be difficult to come close to the standard of quality Erik has set with the Zipper. I hope he sticks with his focus on quality and attention to detail.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

I'm really just curious.

If this is because we all really like Erik so much then that's fine too. We should all be putting our money where our mouth is.

I do think it will be difficult to come close to the standard of quality Erik has set with the Zipper. I hope he sticks with his focus on quality and attention to detail.
It's the same with all hwe machines, they all squirt and suck, the principles are the same. They are all a variation of the original patents. Either the patents have expired or it is too expensive to litigate. I don't think the people behind this "Bonzer" tool (stupid name) are doing themselves any favors by releasing the fact that they are coming up with something but not telling us what it is. We are all trashing the tool before we have even seen it. Maybe it's just a trial balloon and they are just trying to gauge the market.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If he didn't defend his patent against the stryker and it was in fact a violation then his patent becomes null and void because he did not defend it. You MUST defend your patent against any and all challenges even perceived challenges (See Harris Research vs Greenglides). Why the only ones that make off patents is the attorneys unless you have a product that will sell millions.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
After they send me the Bonzer I will give it an honest review. Getting people to talk about something before it's available is brilliant marketing.

rick imby

Name
Rick

I'm really just curious.

Erik cannot do it any other way. He is hard wired that way...

FredC

Village Idiot
1461100388470-454141820.jpg

Attachments

• 1461100437741-366009174.jpg
    1461100437741-366009174.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 261

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It looks as stupid as its name. How anybody can compare it to the Zipper is beyond me. I can't see how you are going to pull that easily and keep it in contact with the carpet. I'd like to see peoples impression of it who have actually used the Zipper.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Competition is good and healthy.

It looks very light compared to the beefy and seriously well made Zipper.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
We have had really good reviews from everyone who has used the Bonzer. The tool is different from the Zipper, lighter weight, no wheels, pivoting handle that lets you put more weight down where you need it, and its affordable to more cleaners. They both clean very well. As for quality, its made in the USA from high quality materials.

We are not expecting people to sell their Zipper and buy ours... Although we expect it to sell extremely well. I also expect this to raise Eriks game which is good for everyone.

Mikey P will have one soon to test as will a few other cleaners on this board. It will be available to ship with in a few weeks.
As with all of our products, we offer a free put it to your own test trial.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
From the webinar with Erik and Mark. Erik mentioned they tested a lighter model zipper and felt that it didn't get the carpet as dry so they put the weight back in it.

Name
Haylie Lewis
I think that is the version he will sell to the cleaners. Of course I'm almost certain a "third party" will make aftermarket parts and wheels which will make it more useable/versatile. Hint, hint, hint.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom