CAN I get a website review from anybody except robinson

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
XTREME1 said:
shane I said before I am not sure if I every talked to Fred, maybe once.Who gives a crap I don't need to be stroked and sometimes he sends me these reports showing me where I am and what I am doing and I really don't care. I care about the bottom line and Fred gets me there.
I tried Brian but he made me no money, it may have been he had bad areas but the fact is NO MONEY. I let Brian know my opinion, I should have had hoody give the opinion though because his track record running businesses.

I mean I only took a company from .9 million a year to multile locations and corporate dining doing $20 million. I was only one of the architects of the Sodexho and Marriot Foodservice mergers worth over 1 billion. I brought Coca Cola to new levels in corporate dining through Aramark and Sodexho in 1996 and recieved a bonus of over $100,000 but what do I know

Oh wait I forgot my part time business will do over 3/4 of a million this year and possibly a million(if I survive) in only my third year full time

Who is stroking?
That is a good template

People read these boards everyday looking for this information.

What does that template have to do with what you did in 1996?
Not too sure

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Shane Deubell said:
XTREME1 said:
shane I said before I am not sure if I every talked to Fred, maybe once.Who gives a crap I don't need to be stroked and sometimes he sends me these reports showing me where I am and what I am doing and I really don't care. I care about the bottom line and Fred gets me there.
I tried Brian but he made me no money, it may have been he had bad areas but the fact is NO MONEY. I let Brian know my opinion, I should have had hoody give the opinion though because his track record running businesses.

I mean I only took a company from .9 million a year to multile locations and corporate dining doing $20 million. I was only one of the architects of the Sodexho and Marriot Foodservice mergers worth over 1 billion. I brought Coca Cola to new levels in corporate dining through Aramark and Sodexho in 1996 and recieved a bonus of over $100,000 but what do I know

Oh wait I forgot my part time business will do over 3/4 of a million this year and possibly a million(if I survive) in only my third year full time

Who is stroking?
That is a good template

People read these boards everyday looking for this information.

What does that template have to do with what you did in 1996?
Not too sure
crowley, all this patting yourself on the back makes you sound insecure like your tryin to convince us all your some successfull business man. Im sure there are more people than yourself on this board with impressive numbers but you dont see them kissin their own butt :lol: :lol:

Becker

Name
Becker
I hope he goes all the way back to his college football days. Or better yet. Start from the beginning.

We are all very impressed. 1996. ? Fill in the gap. 15 years.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Listen, I do not know Fred.

I only read his posts about the subject and he clearly knows the subject he speaks of.
How that plays into carpet cleaning politics is for other people to decide.

Thought i was being objective, that specific template is a winner. If you dont believe me... not my problem. It is, statement of fact.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
15 years that was corporate but I can go further. I did spend a substabtial time winning custody of my son. i did spend a lot of money and time changing laws while I ran businesses but I did neglect them until 2001. Your choice becker on what you think is more important, I know what i chose but if you think running businesses is more important than children that explains a lot

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
again who cares what people think, Zack made fis=rst string, brady got jealous and beat the cra out of a few people, life goes on

Becker

Name
Becker
XTREME1 said:
15 years that was corporate but I can go further. I did spend a substabtial time winning custody of my son. i did spend a lot of money and time changing laws while I ran businesses but I did neglect them until 2001. Your choice becker on what you think is more important, I know what i chose but if you think running businesses is more important than children that explains a lot

Where did I mention kids?

Where did I place I place importance on anything in my last post?

now you have me confused.

Becker

Name
Becker
FredC said:
Greg....put less alcohol in the next one. ;)
No kidding!!

Did your vac tat get yOu pulled from consideration for surviver?
Producers frown on business logos. No one gets free advertising on primetime tv.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
depends Becker, do you think I am out of consideration?Like I said I am not supposed to discuss it but until sept 25th I have a 50/50 at minimum

I did what i need to and douches like you actually help me show how polarizing I am.How is your Alex still a prt time parent, good luck with that full custody aint all it is cracked up to be. I would love to be a part time dad like you and have someother guy take over parenting dties while he dives into the ex.

i heard the ex is pretty hot not some troll

I heard my wife wasn't hot and rich but they dropped pretty quick, it does suck being me.succesful company, hot wife, money etc etc and then awesome kids

Becker

Name
Becker
Who knows. Your clearly not part of the next season.

The show has been on for like 13 years. So I guess you could be in the next season. Or the one after that. Or after that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I already explained it to you but you are from washington so stupity is inherent. So now that you kid is living with you how id it going?

they are filming 2 seasons back to back starting oct 25

I have nothing to be ashamed about I have done everything I was told to do after being selected including driving to penns for a photo shoot

mt pokono

Becker

Name
Becker
If ya did make the show maybe Mikey would ink himself with your name.

Those with noth h better to do would search out anything to do with you on the net.

Mikey will get a flood of new members. Lol.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
absentee dad you can make of it what you will someone else is doing your ex and being a daddy to your kid, good luck and I hope to god I am not ever in your situation

Becker

Name
Becker
Why is my son such and interesting topic to you.

NO. You admitted you regret the vac tat.

Waffles!!!

So so interested in my son. Starting to concern me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
just pointing out I would hate to be in your situation where there is new daddy and some guy was doing my wife albeit ex but it hurts just the same I bet

I would be probably locked up for life if some guy was doing jody and shared a home with zack and brady. I would tyry to be reasonable but I can not see how unless it was a long process

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
jeeze who made it personbal bringing up my college career

I am just showing my weakness, someone doing my wife and becoming new dad to my kids

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom