CAN I get a website review from anybody except robinson

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I did some updating and added some videos, I know its not perfect but I think its decent and custy friendly. I need a fair review (sorry brian I know you will hate it :lol: ) procleanmidmo.com

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would get opinions from prospects in your demo- meaning anyone but carpet cleaning bulletin board junkies (myself included).

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jon
Not bad at all you have some nice pictures in there. I like that you donate 5% for cans of food.

I would however change the music on all the videos. I personally like the one for upholstery cleaning but I don't think the majority of your clients will.

Nice Logo too!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Bobby Lee Swagger said:
Jon
Not bad at all you have some nice pictures in there. I like that you donate 5% for cans of food.

I would however change the music on all the videos. I personally like the one for upholstery cleaning but I don't think the majority of your clients will.

Nice Logo too!

Richard- I loved all the Bob (the Nailer) Swagger books and the one of Earl his gfather was great too!

Ken

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I would kill the music. It's annoying and a lot of prospects will check out a cleaner while at work and the music can be a problem for co-workers.

In the videos the wand/hand tool seem to be moving wayyy too fast. Slow it down so it looks like you won't rush the job. It's also wist to find very soiled carpet and furniture to make a 1/2 comparison. The before and after looks about the same to me.

Client with older computers could have problems with all the flash.

MY 2 cents

Dave Yoakum

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yep, I know Richard. I liked the movie, but it was not very true to the book other than a few things. All the books were great reads. I think I might have liked the 47th Samuri best.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
this guy is the same guy in the movie Bobby Lee Swagger n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8T6jllnph8n]

I just got electricity back, there is no losses in my area. I worked full days, sorry if you fly solo and have to work the whole time. My biggest day of the year was sunday during the "hurricane"..

You don't want the truth about your website and want just nice guys to give their opinion fine but you really should scrap the whole thing and ompletely reorganize

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm thinking the books we're not true to the movie! :p

Did the book have a Mr Rate (Levon Helm's character)? The scenes with him are one of my favorite parts of the movie.

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlokCn3j8B0h]

Jon the website does not tell me why I should call you.

What makes you different or what is your unique selling point?

How can you help me?

Can I trust you and what is your guarantee?

The site does not need improving. You need to scrap it and start over.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
danielc said:

How can you help me?

I appreciate your insight Dan. However I think a quality gurantee can be added without scrapping and starting over. I have gotten good reviews from my clients who have accessed my site and watched my videos.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Hey Brian,

Will you review Junior's website...& tell me what to post... :?:

Thanks
Harper

Yeah, can you tell him it's complete crap and he needs to start over like Crowley said please?

At first glance it makes me think total chaos...Don't use flash, organize it.......It looks like everything on the page was an after thought.

Also, tell him that he should look at some very professional sites geared toward women and "borrow" some ideas from them...Even if it's just the layout.

Did I just post that in public?? :shock: shiteatinggrin

Oh, and tell him not to be such a sissy nanny and take the criticism like a man for God's sake. :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
HARPER said:
Hey Brian,

Thanks
Harper

Yeah, can you tell him it's complete crap and he needs to start over like Crowley said please?

At first glance it makes me think total chaos...Don't use flash, organize it.......It looks like everything on the page was an after thought.

Also, tell him that he should look at some very professional sites geared toward women and "borrow" some ideas from them...Even if it's just the layout.

Oh, and tell him not to be such a sissy nanny and take the criticism like a man for God's sake. :lol:

Thank's ......I will post your advice in a minute..."He will never GUESS it was you.!"... !gotcha!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I won't comment on the design but I just went to it from my phone and it took forever to load. Just to be sure I wasn't getting bad service I tried a few other sites and they all loaded much faster. Just something to consider. I don't remember the exact percentages of how many searches are done on phones but it's really high and growing very quickly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
danielc said:

How can you help me?

I liked the rock and roll and boogie woogie on the carpet and furniture videos, but that's just me. Your target market may well find the videos annoying and juvenile (and unprofessional). When you show a worker working in a home he should be wearing a nice looking outfit or a uniform, not shorts and crappy looking tennys, like a part time bum you found on the street. The home having the carpet cleaned looked like some crappy rental and the sofa looked like something that someone picked up on the side of the road, not the nice furniture your target market would have.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Art Kelley said:
danielc said:

How can you help me?

I liked the rock and roll and boogie woogie on the carpet and furniture videos, but that's just me. Your target market may well find the videos annoying and juvenile (and unprofessional). When you show a worker working in a home he should be wearing a nice looking outfit or a uniform, not shorts and crappy looking tennys, like a part time bum you found on the street. The home having the carpet cleaned looked like some crappy rental and the sofa looked like something that someone picked up on the side of the road, not the nice furniture your target market would have.

ART......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that is Juniors HOUSE..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
HARPER said:
[ART......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....that is Juniors HOUSE..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm just saying. We are not our target audience when we advertise. A website is supposed to be a great equalizer between a small fry and a large corporation, and it should instill confidence, not turn people off.

gavin

Looks nice, the load time was really bad on my slower computer, I would ditch the weather app.

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you out to attract hip hopsters and New Orleans drunkards?

No?

than change the f'n music. :!:

Where are the testimonials? (from well known community figures)
Where is the about us section? (with something really about you and your crew's personalities)

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Thank you mikey boarders , All your input has been noted and taken into consideration. I am glad the board members could take time out of their busy schedule and rise to the occasion. ...... Ok I have took enough punishment for one day. I always relish the council of a bunch of bdcc'ers (minus chavez) . Art I do have to agree with you that I shouldnt have posted the video when I was cleaning the rental in my shorts and vct strip and wax shoes. We did get pretty good results on that unit.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
HARPER said:
Hey Brian,

Thanks
Harper

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Brian R said:
HARPER said:
Hey Brian,

Thanks
Harper

Well since you had to chime in robinson , I think your slideshow video is dogsh*t on your website. I at least have real videos of real cleaning, getting real results. I like how your slideshow whores out pictures of little babys making messes even though your diper spinning encap process cant properly clean up those messes. Its kinda of funny how the vlm guys gotta validate their technique to the customer.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If you don't want honesty don't ask. No one said anything about content, they said and most said it was crap. Reorganize and be a professionally instead of a little cunt

Name
I'm Rick James
Yeah its not that great, WIX sucks... you should try intuit if you are going to DIY.

You should redo it all.. imHo...

Becker

Name
Becker
Get rid of the weather channel gadget.. No one is coming to your site to see a forecast.. I don't have the fastest connections, but it is ok.. And your site took forever to load.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom