CAN I get a website review from anybody except robinson

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he played offensive line and was the real deal, I only went against him in scrimages and it was tale end. he was great against USC and UCLA in games and scrimages. how many guys did you know in the V

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he made trent dilfer in college. I am a little older but I want to say he red shirted. I do remeber him leveling Willie mcginest

I am reaching out to a lot of guys I palyed with who arent as skilled as he was, he is a freak. Like Troy Prehar who played for army with Major Harris to sign shirts for Zack to show him you don't have to be the best just the best with what you got

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
anytime anyone can talk bull dog football I am there

Charles if you know him ask him about Bakersfield locals

Your jaw would drop at the guys we played with who made the NFL

S

sam miller

about that website ERRRRR No college football RRR no Survivor EERRRRR No My ex Box that broke down that some other kids playing with now ERRRR

20 steps to derailment blowme :lol: :arrow:

its all very intresting :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I love talking bulldog football and if charles would like a scoop I would be more than obliged to fly out and brag. All great guys on my teams except ron cox

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The Derek Carr Era starts this saturday, I don't know if you guys remember the greatest game in NCAA history with USC vs Fresno 2005

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
XTREME1 said:
The Derek Carr Era starts this saturday, I don't know if you guys remember the greatest game in NCAA history with USC vs Fresno 2005

Is this what you guys do when you dont understand a subject?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was lured away
u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNna07gk9Cku]
u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJSWZGSJTEu]

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Hey if want to keep playing games go ahead...
Doesnt sound like someone who knows how to close $1billion deals to me

Talent rules, fred has talent
End of story

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
different game and different point in my life not a whole lot of billion dollar deals in carpet cleaning, you play to the level. I just did do a 4 day 60,000 sq ft job for $15,000 with 1 tech

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
BTW just out of curiosity who does my billing, who does my internet NOT ME. Like you said Talent rules and I allow talent to do their job

something wrong with that shane or should I look over peoples shoulder

Did you see the handsome devil hit the sideline

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Clearly some of you didnt read the original thread:
Re: CAN I get a website review from anybody except robinson

I read it and gave my objective view, that stands.
The template fred used for {crowley apparently} is a good template.

I agree this is a good template
The current template in question is not great IMO

Junior, i think, this is not a great template IMO.
Research who is actually on top and who is full of it and you make your own decision.

FredC

Village Idiot
Oh...are we talking about Juniors site again?

no the wix hosting and template he is using is not the greatest.

HOWEVER

unless he has some change and a good concept scrapping it probably isn't his best bet. He will likely just end up with another site similar in "quality" to that one.

The site IS NOT THAT bad and its amazing what a few simple changes can do for a site. Dumping the weather channel and boldingheadlines/contact would make that appear to be a totally different site. Maybe not to folks who are already 'jaded" but to those who are making their first impressions.

You can find plenty of sites that SUCK that are using the same theme i used on Crowleys. It is a slightly modified Studiopress Platinum theme. Its not the theme/template that makes a site.

As far as crowleys site itself anyone that looks past the "pretty" will see it actually SUCKS....but that has been my point for years the VAST MAJORITY OF FOLKS do not look any further than the pretty and some bullet points before they call you to get the PRICE. I'd like to thank all of you for proving that ;)

I personally like Juniors site although I hate wix and a few other things about it. It just needs some tweaking.

cheers

ps....I can see all the folks buying and installing genesis/platinum now....and then saying "WTF...there is nothing there................." :lol:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
sooooo aside from guess its the 25dollararoom site...

wth does he not have it in his profile??? I mean really come on

oh and why does it say "Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac"

when he hates them and talked all that shit a while back.....Change his mind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FredC

Village Idiot
why should he have it in is profile....there would be no benefit....only a thousand MB members visiting every time he got drunk and started fuckin with Becker.

I think he still uses rotovac stuff....the beef wasn't about the product. I could be wrong though.

It is there because I recycled content I found elsewhere/his previous site. That is why I said earlier that if you look past the pretty...it sucks.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My issue with rotovac is they shut down my site after they had months to fix it and I had the audacity to complain. Now the humidity is down we are back to original rotovacs attached to some big machines then we wand them in our Xtreme Double Clean, I do have an extra RV 360 running around if you want to buy one, Floorguy watch the Bulldog Vid :)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Shane Deubell said:
[quote="Brian R":e50kirag]Shane, center your site and shut the hell up. :mrgreen:

I would be offended provided you knew why?

Clearly you dont even know basic stuff[/quote:e50kirag]

Your basic stuff or mine?

Don't give me too much credit... Which I'm sure you'll tell me you don't...But you do.

I just do the basic basics...Again, carpet cleaning.

Just jabbin ya about the centering thing. We're all friends here. :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FredC said:
As far as crowleys site itself anyone that looks past the "pretty" will see it actually SUCKS....but that has been my point for years the VAST MAJORITY OF FOLKS do not look any further than the pretty and some bullet points before they call you to get the PRICE. I'd like to thank all of you for proving that ;)

Awe, we DO think alike.....sometimes. :oops:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
people are always stunned by my pretty

the big question is why is Fred pigeon holed by my site, he hosts it at this point and through up a quick site. He has done far bigger and better projects than nmine

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
XTREME1 said:

Greatest game in NCAA? I don't know about that. somewhat amus There has been a lot of good games.
I like living in a town with a college team. I get to meet and work for a lot of the Boise State players and staff. Ian Johnson used to work at a local restaurant and waited on our table a few times. My son has one of his knit hats that he used to make.
College ball is fun to watch and follow.
Ron was a little older than me. My sister used to hang out with him. He had a mowhawk in high school. You could see him coming down the halls. He towered over everyone else.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
did you see the 2005 game? it was better than Longhorns VS USC

2007 fiesta bowl was pretty darn good but I would say
1. Fresno Vs USC 2005
2. Longhorns VS USC 2006
3. Fiesta Bowl 2007
4. BC Miami with flutie
5. USC VS Notre Dame 2005

Latest posts