cds, cleanco, pro1200 users

hogjowl

Idiot™
The thing you were SO concerned about was heat.

How is the heat?

Its reliability is what you will rave about in a few years.

Looks like a sweet set up Marty, but I'm kinda young and excitable.

This makes no sense to me, but I swear the heat is better than my propane rig. I know, that CAN'T be true, but I swear it feels like it.

My son, who never wears gloves, had to break down and ask for mine on a tile job the other day.

Big Jim

Name
James Milne
This makes no sense to me, but I swear the heat is better than my propane rig. I know, that CAN'T be true, but I swear it feels like it.

My son, who never wears gloves, had to break down and ask for mine on a tile job the other day.
We have the same Cleanco unit Marty. I believe that the numbers Mikey came up with at the experience were in line with what I generally see and fairly accurate. I run a lie detector at the wand. 6 flow has/will produce 185 maybe 190 ATW. 12 flow 175 ATW. What are you seeing/getting?

Reactions: Russ T. and Mikey P

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Really glad to hear the heat is PLENTY.

I was hoping you'd feel that way but had my doubts, knowing you have run LP for many years.

Are you sticking with 12 flow or have you scaled it down?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I know it doesn't address the OP question of organization, but for anyone on the fence trying to make the decision of jumping to DD, I can tell you:

Without question, my revenue per hour on the TM has increased significantly since switching to the new 1200. I attribute this to (of course) more flow, heat, and vacuum, but also the organizational layout. If no customer stroking is needed we can be cleaning within 4 minutes of pulling up to a job.

Never say never, but I can't see myself switching back to a slide in.
where is your pic of your organizational skills?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
marty what do think about the fuel usage compared to a slidein?

i though about that when i first looked into DD, but especially when its cold your not waiting for the heat to build like you would with a slide in (buring gas that whole time) , especially with the doors open on the van and all the cold in the van. Where a DD gets better heat from the flick of the switch, then builds a little more to max temp. Now i know you guys running the huge tm's dont have this problem but do you run in single digits ?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ive run my slide in down in cold temps, but air cooled can only get so hott.

Mikey P

Administrator

I found my Little Giant to be very inconsistent. Les visited once and did some tweaking which got it up to 240.

Didn't last long though and most of the time I was cleaning at 170 to 190..

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
My Rage looses alot of heat when running in cold temps and i worry about it freezing up, i always make sure water is flowing even if i stop for a second.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Scott we will run both our Prochem's & Butler's in single digit weather. The real concern I have is not for freezing up (we do as you and setup fast and keep water flowing) but from freeze damage to other items. Gauges, preheaters, brass qd's, elbows etc.

Reactions: Scott S.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have (4) in the South garage and 1-box in the North and when it gets freezing we will take another (1) to the Lawrence shop for the winter. Usually a carpet truck because we use the water trucks more in the winter. Plus if needed we can clean with them still.

I'll look and see if I have an pictures.

Name
Todd
I know it doesn't address the OP question of organization, but for anyone on the fence trying to make the decision of jumping to DD, I can tell you:

Without question, my revenue per hour on the TM has increased significantly since switching to the new 1200. I attribute this to (of course) more flow, heat, and vacuum, but also the organizational layout. If no customer stroking is needed we can be cleaning within 4 minutes of pulling up to a job.

Never say never, but I can't see myself switching back to a slide in.

With an efficient system like that you can save enough time to add a few more jobs per month and that will cover the cost of the DD

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
Below is a picture of the final shelving kit that Chris Pond and I designed. I'd love to know what people think.

Shelving Kit.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
oh, ok, nice to know. so your saying buy 3 stainless steel shelves instead. ok got it. haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom