cds, cleanco, pro1200 users

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i would be interested if it fit in the room i have left in the back of my van with the pro1200se and water pond.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Some pictures of my Pro1200SE
DSCN2230.JPG
DSCN2231.JPG
DSCN2232.JPG
DSCN2233.JPG

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I went and took a look at the install, and the machine is a lot bigger in person than I expected. not quite sure what I want to do with all the room in the back.
if I keep working so much the wife might ban me to living in the van.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
if I keep working so much the wife might ban me to living in the van.
Certainly a real risk in this industry. :errf:

Dan & I both lost marriages from spending too much time with the business. In the end we were better off but NOT something I would suggest going through if you can avoid it.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Certainly a real risk in this industry. :errf:

Dan & I both lost marriages from spending too much time with the business. In the end we were better off but NOT something I would suggest going through if you can avoid it.

well that sucks, sorry to hear.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Naww its no big deal now. We both came out of it far better off than we were at the time.

What happened is that a wife doesn't have any idea the issues caused by rapid growth. As we grew from mom & pop more time and effort were required to keep it moving forward. Neither of the Ex-wives were on board for what that entailed. They thought they were but the reality is it was far more than they were able to put up with. They felt like they were solely running the household and neither took it lightly. Ultimately we (individually) had to decide which was more important the relationship or the business.

The new wives (it was many many years ago) came in with their eyes open and knew the deal. My kids are now grown, but when they were little knew what a WDR loss meant. It meant they were going wherever without dad being there. Now its easy but the kids are grown up, so there was a lot I missed that had we stayed small I would have been more involved in their childhood.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
my wife understood i would be busy, and i like seeing her once or twice a week. When we get more time together its like a vacation for me because she takes good care of me. hopefully getting the other van will allow me to send guys out more often and keep me home more on the weekends.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
unfortunately i book most of the jobs. she does book some. She lurks on here just so you know.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Whether or not Darcie (Mrs Smith) reads this:

Scott's wife compliments him perfectly. She has great organizational skills, and an uncanny ability to write marketing copy that says things right without seeming glib or "artificial". She's bright, insightful, and has a healthy sense of humor.

Scott surely did well when he landed her.

But in all fairness, so did she....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wolves I do believe. Nothing else explains that sort of viciousness. ;)

LOL If she ever read this, she really would kick my ass.

Butt I have no fear, NO I am not worried...she will never read it.
:biggrin:

Reactions: Russ T.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
So why is everyone against pto shafts that have grease fittings? at least it would make you look at them once in a while to make sure there isnt a problem.

Reactions: rwcarpet

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
being able to grease them pushes out the used and dirty grease and puts new in its place. i understand it can be messy but ummm, i a cleaner.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom