cds, cleanco, pro1200 users

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
go figure marty would get hung up on BUTT.

Marty, have you cleaned anything lately at a distance 200+ feet of hose?
What is the waste tank size on your machine?
Are you running a water softener?

Last edited:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
sorry lets get this so you can understand it.

Hey ol' man....how 'bout yeww tell me if'n you been cleanin' at a couple hunred feet ah hose or not?
How much mint julep would that ol' tank of yours hold, if'n yeww were to try?
You runnin' a softener on that bad boy?
That rig run oooffaa piggy farts?

hogjowl

Idiot™
sorry lets get this so you can understand it.

Hey ol' man....how 'bout yeww tell me if'n you been cleanin' at a couple hunred feet ah hose or not?
I have 250 ft. on the reels, but I've not had to run that yet. In fact, I don't think I've run more that 15o ft. yet.
How much mint julep would that ol' tank of yours hold, if'n yeww were to try?

120 gal fresh and 100 gal waste
You runnin' a softener on that bad boy?
No, our water is soft naturally. (So kiss my ass Meat!)
That rig run oooffaa piggy farts?
We use a product down here called gasoline.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Whether or not Darcie (Mrs Smith) reads this:

Scott's wife compliments him perfectly. She has great organizational skills, and an uncanny ability to write marketing copy that says things right without seeming glib or "artificial". She's bright, insightful, and has a healthy sense of humor.

Scott surely did well when he landed her.

But in all fairness, so did she....

Thanks, Jim. That's really sweet of you to say. I try hard to appreciate him, but sometimes I do have to keep him in line.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Complicated religion.:winky:
fat-white-cat-shaking-no-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Nate W.
Certainly a real risk in this industry. :errf:

Dan & I both lost marriages from spending too much time with the business. In the end we were better off but NOT something I would suggest going through if you can avoid it.

Going to work is my getaway from her...... I soo loved work late and WDR jobs..... :shifty:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
how did you setup the back of your van, shelves, holders, sprayers, accessories?
Pics?
Too lazy to put a pic up, sorry. We run CDS' in a standard sized GMC van. Hose reel out the side door leaves room behind the reel for a portable.

From the back door there is a three-tier stainless chemical shelf on the right. Clips on it to snap wands and the tube of a rotovac and vacuum into to keep them in place. Above the shelf are clips to hold a Seal-A-Door. Left side has a hanging rail mounted near the ceiling for extra hose or anything else that can hang without beating dents into the side of the van. Rear doors have quart shelves, corner guard hangers, etc. Nothing on the floor except spotting kit. The airpath rides in the passanger seat, block and foil carrier on the floor and a diving bag with the Drimaster in it hangs behind the passenger seat. Clips on the side of the shelf keep smaller items in place inside the side door and a nautical drink holder (soft plastic, not gymbal) keeps the blower lube handy right near the lube port.

The entire back of the van open to pick up rugs or for infrequently used specialty equipment.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Too lazy to put a pic up, sorry. We run CDS' in a standard sized GMC van. Hose reel out the side door leaves room behind the reel for a portable.

From the back door there is a three-tier stainless chemical shelf on the right. Clips on it to snap wands and the tube of a rotovac and vacuum into to keep them in place. Above the shelf are clips to hold a Seal-A-Door. Left side has a hanging rail mounted near the ceiling for extra hose or anything else that can hang without beating dents into the side of the van. Rear doors have quart shelves, corner guard hangers, etc. Nothing on the floor except spotting kit. The airpath rides in the passanger seat, block and foil carrier on the floor and a diving bag with the Drimaster in it hangs behind the passenger seat. Clips on the side of the shelf keep smaller items in place inside the side door and a nautical drink holder (soft plastic, not gymbal) keeps the blower lube handy right near the lube port.

The entire back of the van open to pick up rugs or for infrequently used specialty equipment.
\\\

im not kidding when i say, there is no room behind the seats because its literally a wall machine behind me.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
QUOTE="Desk Jockey, post: 4390922, member: 40210"]There you go Darcie, buy something that goes with the new Pro 1200.:winky:
Yep. He got his toy, now its your turn to get even :winky:
And don't let Jimmy Pemb throw you off the track.[/QUOTE]

Happy wife happy life. right.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom