Cleaning with Encapsulation + Dry Compound

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Thank you @Ofer Kolton ........that is exactly what I needed to hear and know. Coming from someone who understands the issues it means a lot to me!
It definitely sounds like the 15" is the way to go.
I greatly appreciate your advice!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I don't like Kenny Chesney either.....:eekk:.....when it comes to country I am more of a Dwight Yoakum kinda girl.:) But I'm a rocker girl.....Metallica, White Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, etc.....:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:eekk:

Kellie Kellie KELLIE....some how I knew you were going to be difficult. :winky:
Dwight is cool. Guitars & Cadillacs is my favorite of his. I also like Bakersfield.

I rock...but not that hard. :biggrin:
I like alternative too!

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Lol....I like all of Dwights stuff, but A Thousand Miles From Nowhere has a special place in my heart. My husband has had 77 radiation treatments. His first bout was 31 sessions on his neck and he had me program his iPod to play that song 3 times because that was exactly how long he would be bolted to the table. It is a beautiful song and it calmed his nerves too.
I've actually calmed down...used to be in to death metal and the really hard stuff!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
We clean Stark rugs, Wilton rugs, custom made tufted rugs with lots of pices seemed together and sisal rugs in our rug cleaning classes and use the compound and Brush Pro. This is exactly the right thing for these rugs.

I would hesitate to use the OP machine with just compound. I doubt there would be enough lubrication. Might fuzz up the rug.
Scott, PLEASE!
They do not use a compound with the OP.
Just some voodoo pre-spray. Could be privately labeled encap, who knows.
They sure charge an arm and a leg.

I can live with that :eekk:

rick imby

Name
Rick
Kelly

Dwight in the private confines of the House of Blues in Vegas is a Night to Remember.---Right there as a great venue.

My sons and I saw America's Favorite Garage Band Thorogood there also--After 50 years on the road he is still on top of his game.

Santana in the the HOB this fall was memorable too.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
We're adding a new version of Adsorb to the Releasit line... Adsorb Ultra!
It should be in stock and ready for shipping by the end of the month. :)

adsorb-ultra.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Enge and ruff

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Kellie have you ever used a Rotovac 360i?

Lightweight and can run a pad driver on hard surfaces..
I have demoed one and do love it. And it is something I can pick up easily. I want to get one eventually without a doubt, but I thought the CRB was more important to get first. I keep hearing debates about whether the 360 replaces the need to pre agitate carpets or not and of course I hear so many differing opinions. What is your opinion?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You need an RE more than a CRB. Get one ASAP! :winky:

XL is bigger and is 55lbs. The 360i is only 39lbs, much lighter and cleans just as well as the XL just not as big a head.

There is some torque to it but it saves a lot of wear & tear on the body plus its does an amazing job of cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom