Cleaning with Encapsulation + Dry Compound

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Ugh!!! You screwed up my whole thought process! Lol....no, I don't need a diagram! :shifty:
I thought I had it all figured out!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
You need an RE more than a CRB. Get one ASAP! :winky:

XL is bigger and is 55lbs. The 360i is only 39lbs, much lighter and cleans just as well as the XL just not as big a head.

There is some torque to it but it saves a lot of wear & tear on the body plus its does an amazing job of cleaning.
So, I just looked up the Rotovac online and, you are right. It literally does everything. I need one!
I like that it has 5 different drive blocks for every purpose. It makes way more sense.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I have demoed one and do love it. And it is something I can pick up easily. I want to get one eventually without a doubt, but I thought the CRB was more important to get first. I keep hearing debates about whether the 360 replaces the need to pre agitate carpets or not and of course I hear so many differing opinions. What is your opinion?

If a carpet is bad enough to warrant the use of a rotary extractor, we only vacuum ahead of using the RE. Assuming the carpet is not irine soaked. In which case we forgo the pre vac or use the home owner's vacuum.

I suppose in the very sandiest and enbedded of situations you could use a CRB first. Hopefully you don't see jobsike that on a regular basis as people that filthy rarely will pay for the amount of time you would need to pull that off.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

rick imby

Name
Rick
Several years ago the 175 was the agitator of choice in front of the wand. Now the CRB seems to be taking on that role. It is interesting that many these guys rate the Rotary as the best cleaning system. Then they still carry the CRB and two wands a zipper and a 175 on their truck. I get Closterfobia just looking at the back of Saigers rigs.

Kelly, with your back issues with the 175 I would think you will have the same issues with the Rotary extractor. If you are getting great results without many call backs now the CRB will probably be easier on your back and as a prespray agitator will probably get you close to the same results as a Rotary.

I know nothing---other than Mikey is an equipment Whore who cannot fit all his stuff in his Brand New Extended van with a Tiny footprint TM in it.

Have they talked you into a Zipper yet? How about a CX-15 while you are at it. Some of these guys have 3 different rotaries to choose from for their daily job. If they were carpenters they would have 15 different hammers in every ounce and handle length available and still just use their air nailer for 99% of their work.

You don't have to have every tool that is cool to do great work....

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Several years ago the 175 was the agitator of choice in front of the wand. Now the CRB seems to be taking on that role. It is interesting that many these guys rate the Rotary as the best cleaning system. Then they still carry the CRB and two wands a zipper and a 175 on their truck. I get Closterfobia just looking at the back of Saigers rigs.

Kelly, with your back issues with the 175 I would think you will have the same issues with the Rotary extractor. If you are getting great results without many call backs now the CRB will probably be easier on your back and as a prespray agitator will probably get you close to the same results as a Rotary.

I know nothing---other than Mikey is an equipment Whore who cannot fit all his stuff in his Brand New Extended van with a Tiny footprint TM in it.

Have they talked you into a Zipper yet? How about a CX-15 while you are at it. Some of these guys have 3 different rotaries to choose from for their daily job. If they were carpenters they would have 15 different hammers in every ounce and handle length available and still just use their air nailer for 99% of their work.

You don't have to have every tool that is cool to do great work....
I do have a Zipper and actually can't live without it now. It is so much better for my back than wanding. I do not regret getting it at all.
We do get great results and always have but I need a new agitation process as you know.
I feel that getting the rotovac would actually eliminate the need for a truckful of equipment? I wouldn't have to use the portable to clean the backs of those stores I mentioned, I wouldn't need a CRB.
I could have my vacuum, Rotovac, Zipper, one wand, edger tool, and turbo on the truck and that is it. There are times when I wish we had a RE. As it stands right now, I am not even doing any pre agitation because I simply cannot load and unload the 175. I did it the other day and now my back is killing me.
I am a small business and really have to be careful about what I buy, especially right now. I need the tool that is going to give me the most back saving, and multi purpose usage as possible. Whichever one I choose is going to be the only tool I buy for the next few years
That being said, which would you recommend I get?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I do have a Zipper and actually can't live without it now. It is so much better for my back than wanding. I do not regret getting it at all.
We do get great results and always have but I need a new agitation process as you know.
I feel that getting the rotovac would actually eliminate the need for a truckful of equipment? I wouldn't have to use the portable to clean the backs of those stores I mentioned, I wouldn't need a CRB.
I could have my vacuum, Rotovac, Zipper, one wand, edger tool, and turbo on the truck and that is it. There are times when I wish we had a RE. As it stands right now, I am not even doing any pre agitation because I simply cannot load and unload the 175. I did it the other day and now my back is killing me.
I am a small business and really have to be careful about what I buy, especially right now. I need the tool that is going to give me the most back saving, and multi purpose usage as possible. Whichever one I choose is going to be the only tool I buy for the next few years
That being said, which would you recommend I get?
We got the 360i about 3 weeks ago, probably the most versatile and impressive tool on the truck. Customers love it, my carpet guy loves it, he says it is way easier than wanding. Just took the CRB off the truck after using the RV on a few tile jobs and VLM jobs with the appropriate heads. He wouldn't take the Zipper off though, some of the low pile carpets turned out better using it opposed to the RV, not entirely sure why, probably higher flow with the zipper. Ordered direct from Rotovac and got the heads for 50% off, bet you could too.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Thanks Rhino! That is great to hear! I am definitely going to go with the RV and I will look into the 50% of deal for the heads, that would be awesome!
The Zipper is amazing for CGD without a doubt. I love it! I believe that between the Zipper and a Rotovac my life and work will be so much better and lots of space in the back of my van! :rockon:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
IMG_0266.JPG

Reactions: Jimmy L

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Its a good dependable machine....Our last machine was a Fox with a 56 blower so this took some getting used to lol....but it does what we need it to. In the next few years I am looking to upgrade to something with more hp and a bigger blower.

Reactions: Jimmy L and ruff

Mikey P

Administrator
You'll have a choice of the three or four vacuum port head on the 360I..

I liked the four for my AT and Vortex but I got a three for the 370

I don't know yet if that was the right move

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Our new powdered cleaner is coming from the same source that also gets private labeled for another large supplier in our industry. I won't mention their name, but you might be able to guess who that is. :winky:

Our original Adsorb works very well. Using it in conjunction with Encap-Punch provides great results. But the Ultra version will perform even better. One of the key benefits to Ultrs is the consistency of the particles. The particles are filtered to reduce the amount of fine particles. By using a slightly coarser particle size, it becomes easier to remove the particles from the carpet during the recovery process. And that's important! Adsorb Ultra also carries the CRI, Woolsafe, and USDA Biobased certifications. Bottom line: the original version of Adsorb works great; Adsorb Ultra will perform a little bit better. If you'd like to give Adsorb Ultra a try, and compare it to other powdered cleaners, I think you'll be impressed! :)

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Our new powdered cleaner is coming from the same source that also gets private labeled for another large supplier in our industry. I won't mention their name, but you might be able to guess who that is. :winky:

Our original Adsorb works very well. Using it in conjunction with Encap-Punch provides great results. But the Ultra version will perform even better. One of the key benefits to Ultrs is the consistency of the particles. The particles are filtered to reduce the amount of fine particles. By using a slightly coarser particle size, it becomes easier to remove the particles from the carpet during the recovery process. And that's important! Adsorb Ultra also carries the CRI, Woolsafe, and USDA Biobased certifications. Bottom line: the original version of Adsorb works great; Adsorb Ultra will perform a little bit better. If you'd like to give Adsorb Ultra a try, and compare it to other powdered cleaners, I think you'll be impressed! :)

pssssst. Click here -----> http://interlinksupply.com/spec_sheets/cc604b_brush_pro_dry_compound.pdf

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom