Dynachem DC 534

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
I run one. I’ve grown to really like it!
Here’s what I like
Simple and easy to work on
Crazy hot
Sucks hard 17hg
Fresh and waste water all in the unit
Easy to run
Fast dry times

Here’s the negatives: really big ( takes up the whole side door )
Kind a loud
Crazy hot, I had to put a bypass on it
Sucks down really hard making it impossible to run an unglided wand
Not the prettiest
Not a lot of cfms, but just enough at 150’

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Here’s what I like
Crazy hot
Sucks hard 17hg
Easy to run
Fast dry times

Kind a loud
Not the prettiest
Thanks for the info

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Im currently running an Amtex and it been a great machine just looking for something to last me another 5 years or so till i retire. 30 years doing this tried all the name brands just want a hardcore unit to get me through to retirement!

Reactions: SamIam

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Here’s what I like
Crazy hot
Sucks hard 17hg
Easy to run
Fast dry times

Kind a loud
Not the prettiest
Hey man thank you for the reply

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Here’s what I like
Crazy hot
Sucks hard 17hg
Easy to run
Fast dry times

Kind a loud
Not the prettiest
So you say it sucks down hard but not enough cfms? confused?

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
Im currently running an Amtex and it been a great machine just looking for something to last me another 5 years or so till i retire. 30 years doing this tried all the name brands just want a hardcore unit to get me through to retirement!
The DC 534 would definitely do that. And it’s most likely a small step up

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
I do mostly move outs for people renting. Got a couple of regular restraunts. Rarely run more than 100' occasionally 200' usually 100' and never dual wand. Small town. So plenty of suction with 200' or less? And consistant heat?

Reactions: Brent Norman

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
I do mostly move outs for people renting. Got a couple of regular restraunts. Rarely run more than 100' occasionally 200' usually 100' and never dual wand. Small town. So plenty of suction with 200' or less? And consistant heat?
Some of my jobs I run 300’ and still beats any portable I’ve ever used. Good suction still. I just keep the wand down on the carpets during the long runs. So 100’-200’ is ideal! The heat is crazy. My high flow Zipper Wand will cool it down but only if I run a while with full trigger. Otherwise running a wand or Rotovac it keeps really really hot.

Reactions: SamIam

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
Awesome so no issues with the machine? Works great? I just need this to be my last unit till I retire. So can I get 5-7 good years from this unit? Oh btw thank you for your input dude i really appreciate it
I had to have the Koehler engine rebuilt right from the get go. But that was no fault of the machine. Just a lemon of an engine. A hose here and there.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Im just mostly wanting heat. My Amtex has slowed down on the heat mostly just warm now not super hot like when I bought it

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
Last question? Hows their customer service if you were to have an issue?
Cobb is Always willing to answer a question. There mechanics seem to know there stuff. If you need any parts it’s not going to be much and you can find them locally at an auto parts store. The only trouble I had was with a bad engine and Cobb found the place to bring it and have it rebuilt. I live in norther MN so pretty far from Texas

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
I had to have the Koehler engine rebuilt right from the get go. But that was no fault of the machine. Just a lemon of an engine. A hose here and there.
so far the only thing Ive had to do on my Amtex is repace my pressure pump. Oh and the ag pump that feeds it. Oh yeah that big rubber gear/coupler thing I hate once

Brent Norman

Name
Brent Norman
Im just mostly wanting heat. My Amtex has slowed down on the heat mostly just warm now not super hot like when I bought it
Thats all is going to depend on what rinse you use, your hardness of water, and how often you descale this. But the heat exchanger is super simple

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Cobb is Always willing to answer a question. There mechanics seem to know there stuff. If you need any parts it’s not going to be much and you can find them locally at an auto parts store. The only trouble I had was with a bad engine and Cobb found the place to bring it and have it rebuilt. I live in norther MN so pretty far from Texas
Great! Hey man I really appreciate you answering all my questions. You're a good dude. Best wishes to you and your family. I appreciate your input!

Reactions: Brent Norman

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
So what machine do you recommend that I won't hve to work on? Im seriously askin your opinion
If you're looking for a good, cheap machine that produces heat for it's size, I suggest asking for some feedback on the Sapphire Rage. For the size, it puts out more heat than any other Heat exchanger machine it's size from what I'm hearing. I have a friend in Atlanta that has 2 rages (one new and one old), an older Prochem Legend, and an older 370, and the rage beats them all. The 36blower holds it's own real good, and it has a proven heat exchanger setup. But, I'm just repeating what I've been told. I haven't seen it up close so I suggest asking other people.

Magic One

If you're looking for a good, cheap machine that produces heat for it's size, I suggest asking for some feedback on the Sapphire Rage. For the size, it puts out more heat than any other Heat exchanger machine it's size from what I'm hearing. I have a friend in Atlanta that has 2 rages (one new and one old), an older Prochem Legend, and an older 370, and the rage beats them all. The 36blower holds it's own real good, and it has a proven heat exchanger setup. But, I'm just repeating what I've been told. I haven't seen it up close so I suggest asking other people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom