Dynachem DC 534

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Hard to argue with you Marty... bet then it's fairly simple to be better than most of you freaks

I focused on how to gain customers, invest my profits and once the Internet forums blossomed, I sought out to buy the best money maker I could find

I have no doubt that Deke had a bad experience with his Butler 15 years ago, albeit minor issues according to him

Buying a shitmount in the twilight of his career is a bad idea IMO

I'll be buying another brand new Butler next year for tax advantages and as a replacement to my 2005 unit
And ultimately eliminate TM headaches

These bypass, shutoff, blah blah blah issues seem ridiculous to me... a reliable unit isn't that much more money

I know you agree with me, Mr twin late model Cleanco owner
Baller 2005 it’s about time Saiger switches every three years! Where is your chemical line?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
friends boxxer 423 with 700 hrs is on its 3rd solonoid/valve (its failing in the open position and dumping water to tank) if its mechanical it can fail
There is something else wrong there. Does he live in a hard water area? It sounds as if scale is making the solenoid stick open. Is he running a water softener or carrying soft water? If you ever replaced a solenoid in a machine's lifetime it's rare.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wondered about the water/rinse myself it is hardwater area

and no he's not carrying a softener
That is the source of the problem. The unit needs descaled, that is why everytime he puts a new solenoid in it works until the scale in the system cause it to stick open.

Once descaled, he needs to use a softener and he likely will never have an issue again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom