enlighten me.....

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Good that you have raised your prices and not seen a drop in business.

And I get my info when you post flyers for the entire world to see and you are right that was over a year ago.

But you are missing the point. There is not much difference between 120 and 165 to be honest. That's kind of small potatoes compared to someone like Mike getting 400-500 for the same job.

You are still providing a good job at a fair price point. I think that is the best approach.

Just trying to compare they guys doing a decent job at a fair price point to the guys that are high end that get high sq ft pricing.

Who gets the most call backs and referrals? I think the more fair priced cleaner does.

Hold on there lil Dan...You believe everything your JugHeaD sez... KMA! ....your a lil nAnCy... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

.........................................."CliCk on PiCtuRe".......................................

th_Gavel.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
So you assume that a cleaner that spends more time, is because they are less efficient.More like they are very efficient and are doing more and better.

you're missing it, Mardie

in the res market, one man can't do "more and better" efficiently compared to a good two man crew (if vaccing and moving/replacing furniture is standard procedure)
the 2 man crew will have a competitive edge

DON"T make me go to my pHotObUcKeT...to hIjAcK this thread.

if it's one or more of the Darling Dolls , g'head
if it's that pic of you on the stairs in the green rubber boots and trendy leather pecker cover, no thanks

..L.T.A.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ruff Hewn said:
So you assume that a cleaner that spends more time, is because they are less efficient.More like they are very efficient and are doing more and better.

you're missing it, Mardie

in the res market, one man can't do "more and better" efficiently compared to a good two man crew (if vaccing and moving/replacing furniture is standard procedure)
the 2 man crew will have a competitive edge

[quote:2ubxzlca]
DON"T make me go to my pHotObUcKeT...to hIjAcK this thread.

if it's one or more of the Darling Dolls , g'head
if it's that pic of you on the stairs in the green rubber boots and trendy leather pecker cover, no thanks

..L.T.A.[/quote:2ubxzlca]

I have a steady helper that i use on most jobs and it is great.Makes life better. I do the small job's myself.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Now Larry...... :lol:
What ever could you be talking about... KMA!

284152_2277720348056_1400166769_32724628_3129790_n2.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
This Ron Werner... LIKE!

Don't you feel bad now...mArDiE..."Pickin on Ron".... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

377676_1933868285287_1799700121_1321212_778024800_n.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
danielc said:

And I get my info when you post flyers for the entire world to see and you are right that was over a year ago.

But you are missing the point. There is not much difference between 120 and 165 to be honest. That's kind of small potatoes compared to someone like Mike getting 400-500 for the same job.

You are still providing a good job at a fair price point. I think that is the best approach.

Just trying to compare they guys doing a decent job at a fair price point to the guys that are high end that get high sq ft pricing.

Who gets the most call backs and referrals? I think the more fair priced cleaner does.

WELL, Daniel I have NEVER cleaned 3 rooms and a hall for $85!! Could you post this flyer floating wildly around the web and print it? AND STICK IN IN YOUR ASS? :lol: If you post it here I WILL PAY YOU $50.00!!

EVERyTHING that Mike posts take half off!!! Cost of living there is twice as it is here... SO the guy better make a grand everyday! BUT I understand Daniel you might NOT grasp the point, living in TN and all! :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
This is Chavez...."His fAvOrItE gurl got married last week" -sniff

318314_1572236642364_1728988377_794263_2134808685_n.jpg

BTW...ChAvEY...she is pregnant.... I've seen Jimmy naked
I will forward you an address to mail the child support check.... LIKE!

ps "You have to ADMITT...! This was your fAvOrItE water restoration...EVER.... :lol:

308814_1523621187008_1728988377_760059_315176734_n.jpg

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Well dam that gives me a whole new level of respect for Larry. Hey Larry if i am ever down around your area we should go out and get pissed.lol

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mardie said:
Well dam that gives me a whole new level of respect for Larry. Hey Larry if i am ever down around your area we should go out and get pissed.lol

Why not...just go dUcK-hunting with Ken Snow & his mEtrO-sExuaL concubine.... LIKE!

311482_1867502506184_1799700121_1280965_1134199173_n.jpg

MaRdIE.....you really should attend a MIKe-FesT....So you would KNOW who you are dealing with.. :idea:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
HARPER said:
Mardie said:

Why not...just go dUcK-hunting with Ken Snow & his mEtrO-sExuaL concubine.... LIKE!

311482_1867502506184_1799700121_1280965_1134199173_n.jpg

MaRdIE.....you really should attend a MIKe-FesT....So you would KNOW who you are dealing with.. :idea:

Your good LOL

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mardie said:

donno where London is, but i'm about 6 hours from Toronto
Not sure about getting "pissed" though..
I haven't pee'd on anyone (or myself yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. ) since i quit drinking 21 years ago

but we can go fishing
or shooting

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
BUT...WAIT... :!: "There is more..." FunnEsT one YeT... :lol:

This is Daniel... I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

IMAG03461.jpg

NOW...How funny is THAT...... LIKE!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ruff Hewn said:
Mardie said:

donno where London is, but i'm about 6 hours from Toronto
Not sure about getting "pissed" though..
I haven't pee'd on anyone (or myself yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. ) since i quit drinking 21 years ago

but we can go fishing
or shooting

..L.T.A.
7.5hr.drive for me.Don't get pissed either.Not against it just don't feel like it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim Martin said:
HARPER said:
[quote="Jim Martin":1teqnhtu]been thinking about what was said in another thread about high end cleaners only doing 1....maybe 2 jobs a day....and other cleaners doing 3 maybe 5 a day.......

what would be the pro's and con's of both situations..............

HOW DID WE GET HERE..... :?:

This thing went sideways 7 pages ago...[/quote:1teqnhtu]

?????u?op ?p?sdn ?l???ld?o? ?u?? ?sn? ?? ?ou pu?

Cameron1

HARPER said:
Confused Steve...?

You are agreeing with my post...."right"....?
Hell yes I'm agreeing. If everyone here believes they are the best cleaner ever then why not get paid for all that quality. I get paid better than most college grads. Including doctors and lawyers..

HARPER said:

This is Daniel... I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

IMAG03461.jpg

Yea I've gained almost 15 pounds since then and still pretty cut.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
HARPER said:

IMAG03461.jpg

Yea I've gained almost 15 pounds since then and still pretty cut.
Able 1 said:
danielc said:

WELL, Daniel I have NEVER cleaned 3 rooms and a hall for $85!! Could you post this flyer floating wildly around the web and print it? AND STICK IN IN YOUR ASS? :lol: If you post it here I WILL PAY YOU $50.00!!

EVERyTHING that Mike posts take half off!!! Cost of living there is twice as it is here... SO the guy better make a grand everyday! BUT I understand Daniel you might NOT grasp the point, living in TN and all! :lol:

quit taking the roids and maybe you can post correct info....orrrrr not blab what someone told you on the phone.....wether the info was right or not. KMA! KMA! KMA! KMA! KMA! KMA!

Daniel....trying to compare what people charge across the country...or in other countries (hi Ron)...and make them fit in a nice little bag is STUPID...

I get that your trying to learn, and see if you can tweak things......but you cant take what Mikey charges (how ever inflated it may be J/K J/K ) To what Jim charges (which as he states is none or OUR damn business :lol: :lol: :lol: ) to what Keith does (either in or out of the ghetto I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked ) to what I do (over in Mormonville, we watch every penny -sniff -sniff -sniff -sniff ) To what you do (fishing for the BIG fish and ladies half neked yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad.. yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..)

IT DOESNT AND WONT WORK :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
HARPER said:
DON"T make me go to my pHotObUcKeT...to hIjAcK this thread.... I've seen Jimmy naked

"I know Ofer is thinking.."Ya ...DO IT...do it..!".... eat shit!
Yea!!!!!
DO IT...do it..!".... eat shit!

And where is the private photo collection you've been telling us about?
Does that involve a monthly membership? eat yor heart out Werner

Jim Martin said:
This thing went sideways 7 pages ago...
Jim, what the hack are you talking about?
We're just getting warmed up. One more word and we may have you arrested for Un American activities I've seen Jimmy naked eat yor heart out Werner

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
HARPER said:
This is Chavez...."His fAvOrItE gurl got married last week" -sniff

318314_1572236642364_1728988377_794263_2134808685_n.jpg

BTW...ChAvEY...she is pregnant.... I've seen Jimmy naked
I will forward you an address to mail the child support check.... LIKE!
I'll let Sir Richard handle this himself during the week (usually 5:00 a..m. Topekan time.)
On Sundays he's too busy counting his blessings.

Personally, I expect some serious disciplinary action I've seen Jimmy naked

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
danielc said:

"Fair" price? Ain't it all relative?

The folks in the double wide paid a "fair" price for their trailer or they wouldn't have bought it. The family in the $500K home did too. So did the people in the multimillion dollar neighborhoods.

Lexus and Mercedes charge a "fair" price and have repeat and referral business, same as Kia.

Carpet cleaning isn't any different than anything else. Offer a higher-end service at a "fair" higher-end price and you'll attract a higher-end customer with a higher-end discretionary income.

The odds of getting repeat and referral, IMHO, have far more to do with how happy customers value what you do for them than it does how much they pay you to do it.

Thanks for the kind words, Keith. It helps when you have cute kids to put in your ads. lol

flyer_4_keith3.jpg

flyer_3_keith_UPDATED3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom