For HWE'rs - Your Best Alternative

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Plenty of opinion but a HUGE lack of knowledge here... amazing...
I don't know any other bbs with so much dis-information or flat out bs.
For a bunch of so called pros, it seems you only KNOW the party line.

Funny how every other post is a MB moderator:evil: Could it be that MB has a HWE agenda :icon_question: :yoda:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John G, what is all the "knowledge" you keep referring to that we all supposedly lack of?

The fact, that a number of us here- participating actively- can say out loud that we use multiple different methods on a daily bases, doesn't bother you? Would it be better if a bunch of us just said: low moisture is the only way and is the future of carpet cleaning? Would that make us the beholder of That knowledge?

I just did another low moisture op job and (gasp!) I did an excellent job. It is a location that tm can not access....

View attachment 3823View attachment 3822

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Plenty of opinion but a HUGE lack of knowledge here... amazing...
I don't know any other bbs with so much dis-information or flat out bs.
For a bunch of so called pros, it seems you only KNOW the party line.
John you should know better. We've been having this discussion for over 15 years now.

OP is a good tool....but only that. Most of us here recognize its value enough to have one in our mix. I have TWO that you sold us. I used one of them a few minutes ago. After 40+ years cleaning carpets I am not going to quietly let newbies get misled. OP is not the ideal all-purpose stand alone cleaning system. It's close, but there are situations where it comes up short.

If I honestly believed OP was the best solution I would say so. It is only so for those who are new or inexperienced in the business, or for those who sell it.

John G

Sorry Lee, but the trinity is no ordinary OP machine at all, and my statement about dis-information stands, the idea that trinity users do not clean as well is bs, and unlike ALL THE GUYS HERE< it is
documented as well. Never have we seen so many converting to trinity cleaning as now, never so many old time hwe'rs changing over.
Of course they do this for their customers, not to impress the HWE biased bunch here. Most trinity users buy multiple machine, run several trucks, unlike OP of the past.
Just because the guys here defend HWE to the hilt without KNOWING what they are talking about... doesn't effect cleaners in the real world.

I would guess the ONLY reason I see no testing results from HWE guys is because they are embarrassed to show them.
I test enough to KNOW, what a certain group THINKS means very little to me.

First off, I have never cared WHAT system a person uses, just don't like someone lying about the one they have no clue about.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
just don't like someone lying about the one they have no clue about.

Hell...you know the machine inside and out and still lie about it....why deprive us of the same right?

and why do you hate the orphans John?

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee
F

FB7777

The OP hillbilly reminds me of the early days of the bulletin boards circa 1999-2000

Bunch of broke backward buffoons shilling for each other and none of them had any modicum of success or nickels to rub together

Name
Lee Stockwell
I bought the original blue one for a MSU Law library with 80 year old wool carpet with delicate seams.

I later bought the red Conqueror because it was more powerful and a little faster. I told you then it was a good tool, but most pros wouldn't care to use it exclusively. Only functional difference was it rubbed faster.

NOW, same mindset and same line of salemanship, if I may observe: "THIS MACHINE RUBS EVEN FASTER, you HAVE to have it!"

....it's just a tool John. Probably great for similar things the Cimex is used for. You are missing many sales by choosing hyperbole instead of reason.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
He can't Reason Lee, too hungry to see the truth of the matter. Even this NEWB can see that.

What I learned on MikeysBoard,
A 5gal bucket of water and a shop vac, will outperform OP in the real world : )

John G

Very politically correct Lee, bs people and they will like you more?
Again, opinions never hold up well to tested facts... so just turn up the volume and whine more.

Fred... your ignorance does not make me a liar....

FredC

Village Idiot
No your lying makes you a liar.

You got that math problem figured out yet?

Name
jack zerkie
In 1981 when I was young I started with a junk portable and was ashamed of my cleaning ability. I talked to the local supply house here and he said try this. They gave me a von schrader to try. The first job was a old double with a shag green yellow and red in color. The carpet was in bad shape but the unit was vacant. I used the VS on the large room and the used the portable to rinse and extract half of the room .
The next day when I checked the carpets there was a BIG difference. The side that was VS was okey but the extracted side was much brighter and cleaner. I re cleaned the other side again with the extractor. I have a orbot but never learned to get the great results as I do with my truckmount. I<M still cleaning at the same location 33 years later. My tradmark on my cards and on my truck says Dirty white carpets are my specialty.and yes I do make them white again. I really enjoy cleaning dirty carpets. I found out that you can use any type of floor machine on carpets but you must remove the products that you clean with to make the cleaning cycle complete.jz.

John G

That was a general statement to the bbs Lee, yes I did think the response was PC, however, never once has any proof been given here or results of any REAL testing been given.,
So it is a LOT of opinion.

Like always, the mods come out in full force ....

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
^^^^Chris you really don't have a clue do ya^^^^^ Funny how one cleaner will see things as a challenge and another cleaner will see it as a no brainer.:rockon::biggrin:

Name
jack zerkie
Nice pics. I have had the same results on the same type of carpets. The problem is the vacent section 8 units the time and effort are shorter with a truckmount and the results for me are what I,m looking for.Thats not always the same for other cleaners so use what works the best and afforadable to you. jz.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I can make it LOOK the same with either one.

When done HWE would pull more out of the OP job. OP would get a pad dirty on the HWE job.

John would rather lose the war than adjust his strategy. He could have spent the last few years selling thousands of machines to cleaners like me who just want another good tool on the truck.

Instead he'd rather position it as the next miracle machine to replace all others. Makes me sad actually.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
^^^^Chris you really don't have a clue do ya^^^^^ Funny how one cleaner will see things as a challenge and another cleaner will see it as a no brainer.:rockon::biggrin:

To be Honest, Kinda : )

You may be just a Cleaner, But I do not look at it like that. To me this is A New Learning Experience everyday. Would I pad based on past threads and the filth you and G spew, If I had no other choice.

Kinda like if you and I wuz the last ones on earf, youd stillz get a buttrapin : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom