For HWE'rs - Your Best Alternative

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
This post of yours explains a lot about your behaviour. This is why you do so well in the Rubber Room.:yoda:

A lil early fur yu ain't it

Drink your OJ make ya smarter an FEELZ better : )

He was directing this as YOUR philosophy numnutz, lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
While this is great entertainment it really is pointless and stoopid (not you Mardie....well). Do you think mechanic's or plumbers or contractors fight over which tools work best?

We are all carpet cleaners and if you can make a buck at it, and please your customer, using whatever method of your choice, do so!

Anyone that thinks their choice of tools makes them more of a cleaner than the others is a fool with a tool. No offense Mardie! :p

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
as the next miracle machine to replace all others

it's callt ...delusional
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information....

and yous laugh at my Flame theology........????

John G

[video=youtube;Y-CPgal7KdU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-CPgal7KdU[/video]

I do sell the trinity as another TOOL, however the cleaners and customers constantly are converting because of what THEY see, not what a bunch of cleaners on MB think.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I usually avoid these types of threads, because no side will EVER change their mind.
And those who do not agree with me will only be offended and take it as a personal attack...

I make my decisions on physical, visual proof. Results I can SEE, doing side by side comparisons.

I do NOT subscribe to only ONE method,
I use BOTH methods avidly, For VLM cleaning,I own a Trinity & Orbot, I use Micro pads w/scrub strips, followed by dry gladpads to remove as much soil as possible. I do not clean an entire house with ONE Mico pad.

We also Pre-Vac using extremely powerful pile lifters, and Kirbys to get every spec of dry soil we can before using VLM.

For HWE we run a Vortex & Powerclean 59. Very powerful systems, using mostly 2.5" hose for Maximum vacuum and soil removal

I also do allot of work with someone who sold their Vortex and switched solely to Johns Trinitys. He's a great friend of mine.
He subs out his T&G work to me, along with his Restaurants, To be cleaned HWE.

He has also had me follow after him on a residential urine/feces jobs, where he spent copious amounts of time attempting to remove said soil.
Using my Vortex/Zipper combo, we cleaned until the site tube no-longer had "Chocolate milk" running through it, and the water was clear.

Those were results we could see. The carpet didn't LOOK any different, it looked quite clean... but the site tube did not lie.

I have also done a few commercial jobs side by side with him, when our cleaning sides met up he had me "Feather" into his side, because I was leaving it visually cleaner... using the Zipper it was also drier than his side.

Again, This is not an attack on OP cleaning, just stating my experiences.

When it comes down to it, I would rather pull out my Trinity than unroll 400ft of hose from the Vortex.
And we do, I cleaned 33k Sqft with the Trinity over the past few weeks on commercial jobs, and not ONE spot wicked back, and we made ALLOT of money... But several areas were so bad, I followed after with HWE... and the water was BLACK, the soil was still there.

On the flip side, I can clean with my Vortex on max, use the BEST pre-sprays, and clean until the site tube is just clear water... and the carpet will still look dingy and have numerous spots.

So i'll whip out the Trinity, And nearly every spot will remove, and the carpet will look more uniform.
Amazing my clients.

I do not care what people debate back and forth, I just want to dazzle my clientele, and know I gave them the BEST possible clean I could. And know it.

John makes the BEST OP system out there, but like my Vortex, it is just a tool in my arsenal.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
While this is great entertainment it really is pointless and stoopid (not you Mardie....well). Do you think mechanic's or plumbers or contractors fight over which tools work best?

We are all carpet cleaners and if you can make a buck at it, and please your customer, using whatever method of your choice, do so!

Anyone that thinks their choice of tools makes them more of a cleaner than the others is a fool with a tool. No offense Mardie! :p

Well I guess it is time to point out the proof of the HWE agenda here on MB. Not one post made in the last 4 pages made by VLM cleaners stated any thing negative towards any other methods to clean carpet. Nor did VLM cleaners make any claims as to being the sole method to be used in all situations. On the other hand the large majority of posts in the last 4 pages are from Mikeys Board Moderators and Administrators. These post are littered with method bashing and personal insults. I let this thread go 4 pages before pointing this out. I do see good info on this board and that is why I am here but find it a real shame that the Moderators and Administrators turn this board into the circus that it is known for.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I get that but every cleaner here can do that same thing with their method, or their particular machine.

Mardie can show you picture of before and after with his VS, Willy can with his Porty HWE, Mike can with his Vortex or even with the brand new Aerotec.

Where does it get anyone? Hydramaster, Butler, Pro 1200, Orbot, Trinity, Vario, Cimex, Brush Pro, Trio, Strong, EDIC, Mytee, Century 400, Cross American, Cobb, TCS, Judson these are just off the top of my head. All these people make fine products but none have the one and only way to clean exclusively. Tools!

Its a pointless, foolish argument. :neutral:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
1:17 - 1:20 Compare the edges against the wall vs. what the Pad has smeared up the middle and is being considered clean.

shows me why HWE would be the choice for that area and many others in the video. Plus your padding cannot compete in the color pop dept. Shows all through the video.
Last scene was just abuse of OP, wrong tool for the wrong job. Use the machine to agitate before rinsing, sure. But for an oveall CLEANING hellz NO, gross and un just to consider that CLEAN.

HWE is the #1 choice because WE RINSE the filth out, kinda like flushing the Toilet after taking a dump. Faster and time is money in this world.

Good luck with the menopause treatments .

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I do see good info on this board and that is why I am here but find it a real shame that the Moderators and Administrators turn this board into the circus that it is known for.
You say that likes its a negative. Its the only reason I'm here. If it were anything else I'd post somewhere else.

Its also why others post on other boards and not here. If it really bothers you, you should spend less time here.

It will be ashamed to see you go but why be here if you don't enjoy the circus and the clowns? :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Well I guess it is time to point out the proof of the HWE agenda here on MB. Not one post made in the last 4 pages made by VLM cleaners stated any thing negative towards any other methods to clean carpet. Nor did VLM cleaners make any claims as to being the sole method to be used in all situations. On the other hand the large majority of posts in the last 4 pages are from Mikeys Board Moderators and Administrators. These post are littered with method bashing and personal insults. I let this thread go 4 pages before pointing this out. I do see good info on this board and that is why I am here but find it a real shame that the Moderators and Administrators turn this board into the circus that it is known for.
Did you not read Ashley's post?

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Did you not read Ashley's post?

He probobly wrote that post around the same time I did mine... I started writing that post when it was only at 2 pages, I just wanted to make sure I wrote my thoughts down in a coherent matter... One that HWE only and OP only guys could understand :)

Reactions: GCCLee

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Before this thread gets to page 12.

I'd like to know: So far, did anybody change their opinion? :winky:

Anybody?

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
You say that likes its a negative. Its the only reason I'm here. If it were anything else I'd post somewhere else.

Its also why others post on other boards and not here. If it really bothers you, you should spend less time here.

It will be ashamed to see you got but why be here if you don't enjoy the circus and the clowns? :headbang:

I enjoy debate as you well know:lol:. As I have pointed out in this thread having a bunch of mods. overrunning a thread with method bashing and making personal insults is very counter productive. At least I can see through this. I just feel for the unknowingly people that see this crap and misinformation.

Name
Andy McFadden
That was a general statement to the bbs Lee, yes I did think the response was PC, however, never once has any proof been given here or results of any REAL testing been given.,
So it is a LOT of opinion.

Like always, the mods come out in full force ....

John, the proof is what we see every day out in the field , common sense is the science . This is what I typically see in my filter after a dirty job running the rotovac, I asked the question on this and the VLM board "how many microfiber pads would it take" Just to get out what I caught in my filter (let alone the 50 gallons of tar black waist water.)

Have yet to hear an answer to this question!! All I got was accusations of not pre vacing, or some other goofy response like "it's just carpet fuzz" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSuPhiyRfVg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I enjoy debate as you well know:lol:. As I have pointed out in this thread having a bunch of mods. overrunning a thread with method bashing and making personal insults is very counter productive. At least I can see through this. I just feel for the unknowingly people that see this crap and misinformation.
I know this will blow your mind but being a mod is really nothing. I have no power, can't do a thing. Its a title Mike gave but with the new board I'm just like you. Well, except I'm better because its ME! :p

Reactions: GCCLee
Name
Andy McFadden
Further more,, regarding your video of "encapping grease" Very little cleaning going on there. Visualy looked much better, but not clean. Below is an example of a good visual clean using a VLM machine. Points to consider,,,,,

1) I just had a scubbing pad, no real soil removal,
2) I did not use an encap, and I could have called it clean and left with a check, although no cleaning took place.
3) after a rinse with the wand the carpet popped much brighter, can't see a huge difference in the video due to lighting, but was very noticeable in person.

Conclude, yes carpet will look much better with a scrub, but I wouldn't call it clean tell soil gets removed. I do not agree that all that grease would encap and be vaced out later,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa7aexSATjM

Reactions: Willy P

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I know this will blow your mind but being a mod is really nothing. I have no power, can't do a thing. Its a title Mike gave but with the new board I'm just like you. Well, except I'm better because its ME! :p

You got the power. I know you got the power. I can feel your power. You power guys are so modest. The guys with the power like the power you got are always trying to hide their power. Hey man "More Power to Ya":rockon:

FredC

Village Idiot
Before this thread gets to page 12.

I'd like to know: So far, did anybody change their opinion? :winky:

Anybody?

Yes....I used to believe that Mardie was just taking his contrarian position here for shit stirring entertainment purposes as he as stated on other forums..........but now I believe he really has been brainwashed....er Opd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom