Has anybody heard from Bristor?

Mikey P

Administrator
My last transaction with Ken Harris had me calling HIS bank to get my money put back on my CCard that he took well over a month to stall me on.

I ordered 3 Ti wands for $600 each that he didn't have to sell.

He would not and could not refund my money.

G

I hear you Mike , glad you got your money back , or did you ?? Other than Ken not having the goods , what was his excuse for not delivering ??

I can only assume he anticipated having them and something fell through ? I aint gonna make excuses for him , basically again I was trying to help folks out and I personally have never had a problem when ordering glides - but I would definately use a cc on big purchases .

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah, his bank finally paid me.

Ken's story was that he "found" 5 or 6 Ti wands in the back of some suppliers shop.

Later on it turned out they were PC Quads, so no I never got them

harryhides

Name
Tony
James Cooper said:
I hear you Mike , glad you got your money back , or did you ?? Other than Ken not having the goods , what was his excuse for not delivering ??

I can only assume he anticipated having them and something fell through ? I ain't gonna make excuses for him , basically again I was trying to help folks out and I personally have never had a problem when ordering glides - but I would definitely use a cc on big purchases .

So when a thief is caught and or called out and makes good on the sale or refunds the money because he is forced to.... then he is no longer a thief ?

James, you do pick 'em and I don't know why but you have gone to a great deal of effort to "prove" something - not sure what or why but the only cheated customers of Ken's that you helped are those that read Nick's board. Don't you think there are plenty more of Ken's screwed over customers that never heard of Nick's board ?

Remember that the only one's that got their refunds did so ONLY after they were publicly called out. You think that if you had never given Kenny a chance to redeem himself by being allowed to stay on the one last bb that would have him, that he would have taken care of those folks anyway ?
Surely you'd admit that there is likely many more that never did get their money back ?
Do you now seriously think that given his history which newbies to the boards do not know about that your actions will prove to have been helpful to others who may well get screwed over in the future?
Are you a Liberal ? - they mean well but screw up most of what they touch anyway.

G

harryhides said:
James Cooper said:

I can only assume he anticipated having them and something fell through ? I ain't gonna make excuses for him , basically again I was trying to help folks out and I personally have never had a problem when ordering glides - but I would definitely use a cc on big purchases .

So when a thief is caught and or called out and makes good on the sale or refunds the money because he is forced to.... then he is no longer a thief ?

James, you do pick 'em and I don't know why but you have gone to a great deal of effort to "prove" something - not sure what or why but the only cheated customers of Ken's that you helped are those that read Nick's board. Don't you think there are plenty more of Ken's screwed over customers that never heard of Nick's board ?

Remember that the only one's that got their refunds did so ONLY after they were publicly called out. You think that if you had never given Kenny a chance to redeem himself by being allowed to stay on the one last bb that would have him, that he would have taken care of those folks anyway ?
Surely you'd admit that there is likely many more that never did get their money back ?
Do you now seriously think that given his history which newbies to the boards do not know about that your actions will prove to have been helpful to others who may well get screwed over in the future?
Are you a Liberal ? - they mean well but screw up most of what they touch anyway.

Now i know you arent forgeting the fact that I wen tto ALL the boards multiple times and posted that info , not just on cleanboard , so dont try to act like it was only offered there.

Running a board is a pita , and the last thing I wanted to do was to babysit and make sure someone did as they were supposed to , but Ken was allowed to post as long as he cleaned up his disputes. Certain guys kept crying that there were countless others that were owed so we took it to all the boards .

I was really thinking something would come up that wouldnt be taken care of BUT IT NEVER DID . Does this mean he never did any of the things you continue to say he did ?? No , but you made the accusations , you should be the one to bring your accusations to light.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
James Cooper said:
Ken mentored Greenie , Greenie learned and took off on his own - did he " copy " or " steal " from Ken ??? Doesnt matter , Point is , Joe sells glides and they rock - at only 99 bucks .

I for one wouldn't care if Greenie pulled the glides straight out of the popes A$$. Greenie is one of the nicest sales people I have ever dealt with in 5 years. What ever you ask of him he answers and tries to get you what you want. He don't try to push some other crap down your throat when you place an order.

To me this is worth allot more than where he got his idea for a glide. If he sold glides and wands for $10.00 but treated people like A-Holes I for 1 would not do business with him.

F

FB7777

James, I will give you credit for taking the initiative to assist people in receiving their merchandise or a credit from Ken.

A solid, ethical businessman doesn't need a third party to do this for him however.

Bristor over-charged my credit card by $40 and when I called him on it, he said it was done accidentally because he was running 200 credit card transactions that day :roll:

Bob Foster

James, someone told me that The Glide Goof was no longer welcome on ***. If he's so innocent why would this be the case?

G

Its called baggage Bob , no one wants to deal with the drama associated w/ Ken Harris . I didnt make the decision to let Ken post , but once it was made I backed it up and held him to the conditions .

G

Cooper, have you ever met Ken?
or..
Greenie?
Lisa Smith ?
freeflow ?
Joe Bristor ?
Jeff Ellis?
Ed Valentine ?
Rob or Tre Allen ?
Mr. Slide ? :lol:

John Watson

I have met 3 of 9, but I am getting old and slow and seem to spend more time on the toilet than the library, wait, that is my library, am I reading or ?? Darn, I kant remember,, What was the question?? opps I now have met 4 0f 10 do I get a prize????

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't know Bristor but just from reading about him I wouldn't do business with him.

If you can not find get along ground with Ken Snow you must be a GIANT A_HOLE

G

Mikey P said:
Cooper, have you ever met Ken?
or..
Greenie?
Lisa Smith ?
freeflow ?
Joe Bristor ?
Jeff Ellis?
Ed Valentine ?
Rob or Tre Allen ?

wtp ?? ( whats the point ) ???

Mikey P

Administrator
Just wondering.

It's a real mind opening experience meeting BBposters in person.
Very rarely do they come across as the same person.

I am the exception I've been told.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
how much you wanna bet the Slider dude gets tired of kepto ken's horse chit in a year and parts company with the dirt bag?

..L.T.A.

Mr.V

I used to try and defend KH and did dealings with him until he screwed over a local cleaner in town.

You know,,,charged his credit card and shipped nothing sort of deal

I used to do biz with Joe until he went bipolar and sent me a nasty email.......not sure to this day wtf that was about.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John Watson said:
I have met 3 of 9, but I am getting old and slow and seem to spend more time on the toilet than the library, wait, that is my library, am I reading or ?? Darn, I kant remember,, What was the question?? opps I now have met 4 0f 10 do I get a prize????
You need a laptop and then you could $&it all day.Here's a low mileage comfy unit for you ( only used by a little old lady on Sundays to tinkle)

loos2.jpg

harryhides

Name
Tony
Clearly Coops has met none of them.
James I think that you should at least consider that lots of people that HAVE met these individuals may actually have a more accurate assessment of them than you do - unless of course you are even more stubborn than I originally thought.

G

I thought we were talking about business relationships ?? I have had good business relationships with most of that list . If I didnt I would be the first to let you know .

I can guarantee that most folks here that order from folks like John Olson , Greenie , John Labarbra , Larry Cobb , etc , have never met them .

John Olson

Name
John Olson
i've met most of the mb'ers that buy from me. I haven't met most of the guys that haven't bought from me.

And to put this back on topic you guys seen the new glide ad in cleanfax?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom