Hey Cobb......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
are you changing the pre spray again..the bucket I just got is snow ball white and not the yellow color that I am use to seeing and it does not clean worth a crap again.....

but the red remover stuff you sent me works great.......good stuff........

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Now that I got hooked on it..again...

Why not just make a product and name it differently? Why always mess with what works already????

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I hope he didnt change it, I am getting ready to order me up some more.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I looked at the batch numbers on the bucket I just got and opened...... is a new batch....but it is off and not right again...I even noticed the logo on the out side was a different color....?????

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
my bucket looks good. Hopefully if it has been changed again, it will get changed back before I have to order more.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Larry is usually pretty quick to comment on things..not this time I guess.

I just want to know if when I'm ready to order the next few buckets, am I going to waste more money or what? I've been thru the bad batch deal with him and I certainly don't feel like throwing away another couple of buckets of stuff..again.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jim;

We have not changed the formulation on the PowerMax.

I have discussed your question with the production supervisor,

and he has seen no change in the finished product.

I sent you a PM to get some more info.

I am glad you noticed the performance of our Dynachem Dye Stain Remover.

We have some unique chemistry which we think is superior to other popular brands.

Thanks;

Larry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_5753.jpg

color is off..it is supposed to be yellow....

no citric smell...and it did not clean at all.....

Cobb is looking into it....

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Jim Martin said:
IMG_5753.jpg

color is off..it is supposed to be yellow....

no citric smell...and it did not clean at all.....

Cobb is looking into it....

I got my bucket about 3 weeks ago. It does not look like that. It is yellow and smells oh so gooooooood.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I just cracked a pail that came in last week.
No change here. Yellowish in color, strong citrus smell and enough oxidizer
mixed in to almost blow the top off.

Only numbers on my label were 40 11
Same label also

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I think someone sees its going to jims and they screw with it, and throw in some laundry soap or some shit.....

as many like and listen to Jim, Larry...YOU might want to double check anything that goes to Jim :shock: :shock: :shock:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I'd rather have Powermax without citrus and oxy and add my own as needed. Different jobs require different levels of these additives.

Jim I can't believe that you are not running Redline as much residential as you do. 139 for a 5 gallon bucket that only needs 1-2 oz per gallon. I went through three buckets of that stuff and it worked great on every job I did.

Currently I run powerstrike and conquest. I love that combo, but I am still going to order some redline.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
when Cobb had what ever the problem it was the very first time ....someone told me to try red line...so I ordered some and it worked really good...so I was just going to switch over and be done with it...I told Tia to order me a pail...and as soon as she called to order it ..they told her that they changed it and to see how it worked....I could of F%$#ing hung myself in the back of my truck...needless to say I still have over a half of a bucket sitting in the garage..because the " change " was not for the better.....and I think that was almost a year ago....

I really think/hope some one just screwed up a batch some how and Cobb is still on the right track...never the less..this is not going to help me get thru until this gets replaced.....

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Jim Martin said:
when Cobb had what ever the problem it was the very first time ....someone told me to try red line...so I ordered some and it worked really good...so I was just going to switch over and be done with it...I told Tia to order me a pail...and as soon as she called to order it ..they told her that they changed it and to see how it worked....I could of F%$#ing hung myself in the back of my truck...needless to say I still have over a half of a bucket sitting in the garage..because the " change " was not for the better.....and I think that was almost a year ago....

I really think/hope some one just screwed up a batch some how and Cobb is still on the right track...never the less..this is not going to help me get thru until this gets replaced.....

You are one patient man/customer. Way too many options to go through this more than once.

Jim that bottle of redline I sent you was the old formula and was the shit for sure.

I have gone through three 5 gallon buckets of the new stuff with zero problems. Sometimes I would add accelerator (a sp booster).

For the past four or five months I have been running power strike and conquest exclusively. Powerburst for restaurants.

You might want to try some of that. 4 oz and 1 oz conquest in my hf no tip is what I use for most jobs. If it is bad I mix 3-4 scoops and 2 oz conquest. Conquest is a great booster. Really I use it because it has a great smell that the customers love. They also have a lime booster that does smell kind of like pine sol, but I prefer the regular citrus.

Let me know if you want to try some. Trust me it is the shit.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I just opened a new bucket the other day and noticed too that it was really white too? Did one job with it and noticed it didn't clean up as it usually does. Going to call in the am.

dday

Same here - new bucket with numbers 42 11 - product is very white, and I have had to go to 4:1 on the Hydroforce from my usual 9:1 to get it to clean as usual - very disappointing.

Certainly does have plenty of oxidizer - the lid looked like someone was trying to push it off from the inside when it arrived. It seems as though too much oxidizer and too little citrus. Someone must have gotten the recipe reversed.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yep..sounds like some one screwed up batch 4011 and more.........no word from Cobb yet....(?)

IMG_5754.jpg

dday

Jim Martin said:
yep..sounds like some one screwed up batch 4011 and more.........no word from Cobb yet....(?)

Mine is 42 11, I do not know how Cobb numbers his batches. I assume that 4011 and 4211 were probably made somewhat close in time, as these were all recent orders. Mine arrived either last Thursday or the Thursday before that.

I have used Powermax for four or five years now, and Citrasteam powder before that ... never had a problem before. But this new batch doesn't clean very well at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom