I want the following acid test dummies to step forward..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ron, fire up the calculator and tell me and Marty how many gallons of RTU (ready to use) SS a gallon will make at 2 ounces per gallon

Now do the same for LST at 7 ounces.
I understand the math and actually I use LST at 4-6 oz per gallon. Most carpet cleaners don't do well with high concentrations. They have no idea what an ounce is. They look at the price of a gallon and freak. Probably would have been better to have a lower ratio and make the price of a gallon a little lower.

• Dislike
Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yep you nailed it.
We knew when we released the product that people would feel that they had unlocked the mysteries of the universe and say things such as it is just this or just that.
But there is differences.

We have more products coming out soon as well. Our CLO2 deodorizer where we worked with a completely different manufacturer.

Thunder pree spray, alkaline rinse and VLM cleaner(non-film forming) ph8 Also can be used as a additive for silver solution

Lightning alkaline pre-spray for more where more aggression is necessary ph10.5

Rain Which of course is our acid rinse agent It's designed to PH4 it can handle a lot of tasks were you normally be afraid to tactile the fiber type
I’m excited to see what your future products can offer us, but I’m not a big fan of additives. One reason why I bought so much prochems ultrapak ext. it doesn’t need any of those

If it needs an additive, just put it in the original formula. I always thought those were just separated to sell more soap. Waste of money on our end of the deal.

FredC

Village Idiot
Ron, fire up the calculator and tell me and Marty how many gallons of RTU (ready to use) SS a gallon will make at 2 ounces per gallon

Now do the same for LST at 7 ounces.

To be fair didn't cobb say to use like 86 ounces of powermax to the gallon..........but most used two and it worked great

also wouldn't you expect to use a stronger dilution in an in plant/rug setting? And SS says 1-8oz

Mikey P

Administrator
I’m excited to see what your future products can offer us, but I’m not a big fan of additives. One reason why I bought so much prochems ultrapak ext. it doesn’t need any of those

If it needs an additive, just put it in the original formula. I always thought those were just separated to sell more soap. Waste of money on our end of the deal.
yep, Tim ( and Werner at Prochem) is the same way, if the carpet isn't responding, USE MORE!< dont start adding shit that fvcks up the synergy.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I stopped using power max when I had to rinse my hf jug out because the crap wouldn’t dissolve at the bottom

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
depending on what layer of Neapolitan Cement Mixer PreSpray you hit in the Scoop lottery

the ingredient measuring tool may need re-calibrated

1629683511712.png

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Willy P and Mikey P
Name
Tim Yeater

I agree that's why we don't ever want people to boost ss.
The only reason we would recommend adding some thunder is for the strictly VLM guy that needs to handle something extra greasy

For hot water extraction there's no reason to ever mix these products together

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
You guys need to do a bucket test and figure out what your HF sprayers are actually putting out. It will make figuring out how much product to mix in much easier.
Great point something we haven't talked about in a while but absolutely true every truck mount and HydroForce puts out something slightly different, so fill up your HF with water and keep filling 5 gallon buckets until it's empty.
Run at your normal PSI, which for me is about 500, with a hundred feet of hose on it if that's your average..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom