Interview with Jeff Cross 11/15/2007

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Mikey P said:
Going on appearances only how many of those 700 would you let clean your Mom's house?

Another question to get me in trouble, but I'll be honest... on appearance only, perhaps 1/4. You are speaking of my Mom.

The Preacher

i'm gonna go all furniture and rugs as a business soon. would you go porty with auto fill/dump no heat, or small TM (sidekick/spit fire)???

what is your fav uph tool and chems??? who would you sit under to learn the best knowledge from for those two areas???

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
I'll ask a question... do you guys see a problem with the service industries today? I tried to hire a plumber to install a gas line to a new fireplace in my home. I called half a dozen and couldn't even get an appointment. Didn't care about the price, didn't ask.

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Mikey P said:
If you could have one more chance to interview a deceased industry leader, who would it be, and why?

Ed York. I'd like to talk to him about the future of the industry, especially since he has so much history. Get some advice from him.

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Danny Strickland said:
i'm gonna go all furniture and rugs as a business soon. would you go porty with auto fill/dump no heat, or small TM (sidekick/spit fire)???

what is your fav uph tool and chems??? who would you sit under to learn the best knowledge from for those two areas???

Danny,

Either one is fine for that. As far as favorite tools and chemicals, we can talk in person about my choices. Or give me a call.

Mikey P

Administrator
Would would have mode more money as a guest speaker at the Super Conference, the author of Carpet Cleaning For Dummies, beginners version or an Invisalign dentist?

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Mikey P said:
Would would have mode more money as a guest speaker at the Super Conference, the author of Carpet Cleaning For Dummies, beginners version or an Invisalign dentist?

Made more money in the time spent? If you area speaking of the time involved, I'd say as a guest speaker at Super Conference. You should see the people running to the back of the room to buy stuff.

diamond brian

You know, Jeff, it must be a regional thing. Here, we have an abundance of workers in any given trade. Seriously, fast appointments, fair prices, professional caliber, and so on.

Now, RNs we could use...

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
diamond brian said:
You know, Jeff, it must be a regional thing. Here, we have an abundance of workers in any given trade. Seriously, fast appointments, fair prices, professional caliber, and so on.

Now, RNs we could use...

That's good... but you'd think the same here. I suppose to get a drain cleared would be faster, but anything specialized is a pain.

Where do you live?

The Preacher

Jeff are you running for office on here???

it's ok to give definitive answers, not one advertiser will give you crap nor will any instructor!

Mikey P

Administrator
Jeff Cross said:
I'll ask a question... do you guys see a problem with the service industries today? I tried to hire a plumber to install a gas line to a new fireplace in my home. I called half a dozen and couldn't even get an appointment. Didn't care about the price, didn't ask.

Too small of a job and a pita most likely.

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Danny Strickland said:
Jeff are you running for office on here???

it's ok to give definitive answers, not one advertiser will give you crap nor will any instructor!

Not running for office... but we aren't Consumer Reports. That's what bulletin boards are for.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Are you going to publish the picture you took from the back of the room at the IICRC Board of Directors Meeting?

Mikey P

Administrator
Why can't you say what equipment YOU prefer?

Pretend I want to get into VLM work what piece and brand of equipment should I start with?

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Mikey P said:
Why can't you say what equipment YOU prefer?

Pretend I want to get into VLM work what piece and brand of equipment should I start with?

The best kind.

Jeff Cross

Supportive Member
Jim Pemberton said:
Are you going to publish the picture you took from the back of the room at the IICRC Board of Directors Meeting?

That photo was a great photo... wish I still had it. I deleted it at the request of the offender.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Comparing Certified technicians vs. Certified Firms, as a consumer would you feel most comfortable with a Certified Master Cleaner or a Certified Firm who's employees may or may not be certified on your job?

Do you feel the Certified Firm program has value aside from the Certifed technician program? Do you feel the Certified firm tie to the CRI program creates artificial value to the CF program?

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom