Just ordered our Dwell Pro 2

Name
jack zerkie
Your only as good as what you have to work with. The job will get done but how and at what expense. I love to use the best equipment and do the best work I can. But I have cheated using a small brush two spray bottles and a shop vac. No one else was there and the small job cleaned up great. jz.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Up here in MN, we carry our own water... A number of factors.

Cold weather (extremes)

Terrible water conditions and pH

That cold weather might have broke an outside water spigot.. Even frost free over the winter due to a hose being left on too long like this time of year, or that spigot has shifted and no draining out properly... So we try to avoid hooking to these.

We also try to avoid hooking up to sinks inside with adaptor kits but sometimes will briefly to take on some water.

We are actually not allowed to touch or do any plumbing type work in our area without a permit (they are permit Nazis around here) and have to be a licensed plumber... and our insurance company would drop us if we did.

So for portable use, janitors closet or sink adaptor would be what we have to do... Or the bucket brigade is all we are allowed.

Name
Nate W.

I may not be licenced at the moment, but I know how to clean the pipes... :lol:

@Desk Jockey in Nate's computer..

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Bob you can still do it, just like anyone else can but there will be a day when you wish you never had done it once and that day is what the whole not doing it all stance is about.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a relatively new #3 and I have been a little disappointed with the heat compared to my old one. Of course my old one had wonky controls and went to 280 at times. Scary but addictive at the same time. I have 2 #2's sitting in the shop. Do you have a video or something to show me how to turn it up?

Name
Nate W.
I have a relatively new #3 and I have been a little disappointed with the heat compared to my old one. Of course my old one had wonky controls and went to 280 at times. Scary but addictive at the same time. I have 2 #2's sitting in the shop. Do you have a video or something to show me how to turn it up?

I'm no Saiger, but I'll PM you..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom