Latest with Harris Research vs. Mytee/All Holed Glides?

Greenie

Re: ***************s/frauds/freeflow junk truckmounts lies!

Don't be a dumbass, I'm not gonna kill you, you got kids to feed, just scar you for your actions.

and i'm not real good at "complying".

now why don't you go back through this thread, and answer some questions yourself, since you seem to be good at asking them.

As for court dates, Lisa's next is 9/11, why don't you fly to Utah and be a character witness, since you are just trying "to help the industry"

And tell Rob, I'm still waiting for him to publicly admit he broke into and read My private messages, Lisa's messages (stupid cause there was never likely a harmfull word there), and god knows how many others.

As an Admin on that board, you are accountable to see that this gets answered.

So until it's done, don't even show your sorry ass here.

okey dokey.

Mikey P

Administrator

Yes, I emailed Nick requesting that he pull that BS thread down.

And yes I threatened him.

not that there's anything wrong with that..

G

Greenie said:
Don't be a dumbass, I'm not gonna kill you, you got kids to feed, just scar you for your actions.

now why don't you go back through this thread, and answer some questions yourself, since you seem to be good at asking them.

As for court dates, Lisa's next is 9/11, why don't you fly to Utah and be a character witness, since you are just trying "to help the industry"

And tell Rob, I'm still waiting for him to publicly admit he broke into and read My private messages, Lisa's messages (stupid cause there was never likely a harmfull word there), and god knows how many others.

okey dokey.

With you being an admin here , I think it would go a lot further with Rob if you stopped useing his likeness for some stupid bogus poster for sell deal .

Second , I guess you arent going to Utah ?? Did you get dropped from the suit ??

Third , I dont know what Rob did or didnt do , how would I ?? Did you pm someone and ask them to come to MB to post and stop wasting there time at T M F ?? Why would you do that if you were a guest there ???

I guess this is where you flex your muscle and ban me ??

PS I am a mod on T M F , which is basically part time help , but I will pass it along

G

gotta go to work - later

Greenie

I said Mike didn't CALL rob, I did.

As for Nick, I just laugh at the poor sorry bastard.

I'm NOT an ADMIN here, never have been. Were you just born stupid or did you get that way with time in the tard yard?

Repeat after me: Greenie is NOT an Admin. And nothing done with "likeness" has anything to do with me.

Answer the breaking in to PM question, or shut up.

Mikey P

Administrator

speaking of dicks, I mean Nicks, remind him that Texas is full of two things...

harryhides

Name
Tony

James Cooper said:
[

With you being an admin here , I think it would go a lot further with Rob if you stopped useing his likeness for some stupid bogus poster for sell deal .

Second , I guess you arent going to Utah ?? Did you get dropped from the suit ??

Third , I dont know what Rob did or didnt do , how would I ?? Did you pm someone and ask them to come to MB to post and stop wasting there time at T M F ?? Why would you do that if you were a guest there ???

Greenie is not and never has been an Admin here you dumbass.
The allens started with the bogus likeness crap when Tre phoned and taped a customer while pretending to be Mikey and also with that vidoe he made. So give me a break.

Second, it's none of your damned business.

Third - the point is breaking into anyone's private messages is flat wrong so guessing about the content is totally irrelevant isn't it? You are always playing the righteous "put things right" with harris and the rest of the cleaning world, so why don't you deal with something wrong in your back door?

Mikey P

Administrator

Everyone knows, well everyone with 1/3rd a brain knows when we have a Phony Member here. it's all in good fun for the "in" crowd.

Rob on the other hand being the upstanding JW that he is, has made it a career to use family members and friends log ins on ICS, here and his own board to lie cheat and steal his son's way into this industry.

F

FB7777

Rob admitted to me on the phone he was posting under Keith Shaw on ICS.

I called him on it when "Keith Shaw" posted a picture on ICS, the owner of the photobucket acct was suprarob which is Rob's account

steve g

Name
steve garrett

good hell coop, whats the saying better to be silent and thought a dumbass than to speak and remove all doubt. first it was slam lisa and greenie, now its lisa is ok, but I still don't have the nuts to return her calls and face her, and greenie is now the asshole. your talking in circles, it also seems much of your anger has to do with a proven piece of shit truckmount.

as for the customer info, this HAD to be turned over, but it was done so with an understanding that the attorney's were to only see it and it was confidential information. if you want to hate someone hate HR's attorneys for breaching honesty and ethics. I am pretty sure GG was relying on drieaz and mytee to take these guys down and at first that appeared to be very likely. but just like everything else if whomever locks horns with these a holes quickly realizes if these patents are thrown out and invalidated, it will open up a flood gate of competition, I still stand by my statement that at the end of the day it may sound all benevolent but why on earth would mytee wanna do that and open the flood gates. the option that most makes sense at this point is for GG to essentially sell out or form some kind of alliance with mytee.

coop, about all the court can do is award some kind of judgment for monetary damages, but if you don't have anything and or are creative about how you handle your money its easy to thumb your finger at this. texas would be a great place for GG to move to, paying a judgment is optional since they are a homestead state, they can't touch your house cars or anything there. its like being bankrupt all the time almost but without having to file

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Sigh.....

Let's all just calm down here.

James, you said:

"There is absolutely no way to win a patent fight in court without proper legal consul . Lisa knows this , I am sure she was told this . Call up any patent attorney and ask for yourself . It is a complicated matter that a novice has no chance of winning."

Well of course. Why do you thnk I had an attorney to begin with? But what do you do when you don't have the money they need to continue? I even tried to hire one to write particular documents or just give me some guidance and help with looking up citatuions and past court cases, but they want to do it all or they won't take the responsibility for doing part of the work. I sought help from pro se advocate groups, legal aid societies and anywhere I could look, but unless you are dealing with a family law matter or something very simple they have no expertise. I also rean into a lot of roadblocks because I reside in Cali and the suit is in Utah. legal aid societies here won't do out of state work and in Utah, you must be a resident to qualify.

Now mind you HRI filed for Summary Judgment the DAY AFTER my attorney withdrew. Not much time to get my shit together. I asked for an extension and was granted it, but still couldn't come up with a proper response in time. It was that date that was missed. it was a Summary judgment, not a trial date.

At that point I was forced to effectively be a patient who had to perform open heart surgery on myself. Either way I was gonna be screwed. But go ahead I have, because to do nothing and give up is not in me.

As far as the *** thread, I have not read it since it was 9 pages and KH was the last pist. I don't care what they do with it, but I did not appreciate the title worded as it was in order for search keywords to hit on it. I understand exactly what the purpose of that thread and your posts here are. To try to lure me to reveal some new or helpful information to opposing counsel and to redirect glide sales to Ken Harris and /or Joe Bristor through fear-mongering. They/you are attempting to use fear tactics to scare tfolks into believing that they will be sued or arrested for possessing a glide. When you yourself know the economics of such an undertaking are prohibitive even for HRI.

I look forward to your call tomorrow, but if you are speaking for Joe or Ken, please let me know now so I can bypass the mouthpiece and go straight to the mouth.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator

as some wise young man told me recently..

cooper, like rob allen, desperately wants recognition. Moderated Nick's hate board, tried to restore ken harris' reputation, started his own loser board which died and then he sucked up enough to the allens to become a Mod over there. It's all very odd, he has a history of wanting to help small birds with broken wings and then when a monster HRI tramples on another small bird, he's right in there like a damned hyena.

Having talked to Cooper on the phone several times and looking at his chosen dialect/tone and verbiage here I've come to a conclusion.

Joe Bristor is channeling through him.

must be a lone wolf thing..

Mikey P

Administrator

He wont talk to you Lisa, he is cutting and pasting the legalese stuff and wouldn't be able to pull it off in person.

Right Joe?

steve g

Name
steve garrett

Mikey P said:
He wont talk to you Lisa, he is cutting and pasting the legalese stuff and wouldn't be able to pull it off in person.

Right Joe?

you know it would be nice to have cool cuffs that actually work, greenie, lisa, might as well say phuck it and make cuffs too, :lol: I know it will not happen but I can dream right???

C

Chris Sheldon

James Cooper said:
Greenie said:

okey dokey.

PS I am a mod on T M F , which is basically part time help , but I will pass it along

So how do you know this, James if you or the Admins at T M F didn't access someone's PM's?

Name
I'm Rick James

Chris Sheldon said:
[quote="James Cooper":3aje8j4q]
Greenie said:

okey dokey.

So how do you know this, James if you or the Admins at T M F didn't access someone's PM's?[/quote:3aje8j4q]

Chris, I dont think its a question IF they do, we KNOW they do. Those are some shady mutherfookers over their. Rob and his posse think they are gods gift to this industry. Watch how quickly their paper house falls. The momentum is building. The word is getting out about their activities. Pretty soon no one is going to want to be associated with ***. Even old Howard will stop using them to promote his crap. Just wait and see. When I was allowed to post, there was no traffic. I was very suprised. But hey support tre and his gay websites. Cant wait for robs new tip of the week. Very excited.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

good hell I just spent a few mins over on the broke dick board, I think all the people over there are pretty much rejects that have been thrown off or so utterly lost any credibility they don't dare come on any of the mainstream boards. ken harris you can tell how he writes........anytime a guy has to tell you how honest he is.........you should know how honest they will be.

I think just for good ole times sake we need to put up some pics of a nick truckmount, come on lets see the permatexed RTV'd HX que it up one more time at the top of our log on screen

G

Ok , 1 post and done tonite , as I just got in .

1st Harry you are full of it and yourself . Green ding called me an admin first , I understand , hes not an admin in name , but he might as well be . So smooth your combover back down and get off your soapbox before you fall off and break a hip .

Steve G ., I dont know what to tell you . Tell you what , why dont you call HR and explain everything and maybe they will feel bad and change their mind . Im sure they dont really think their patent was infringed on - go ahead and tell them what good people the folks at GG are and how very upset all this has made you .

Lisa , I'm not fishing for anything , not a mouthpiece for anyone . I will leave it at that because I feel like all that needs to be said has been .

Chris , I heard thats why Greenie was banned - how they got the info , I dont know , but I will find out .

And lastly , I get on here much for the same reason Mikey does , to stir shit , have fun etc. While I am a mod at T M F , I probably post more over here simply because anything perceived negative about " sacred cows " here always brings out the Guru worshippers . Even in the face of real hard facts they refuse to see the truth and its facinating how fervent people can be in spite of it all.

I dont suffer bs very well , and in fact waste a lot of time with these idiotic circular arguements . Its a fault and I guess something I need to work on .

Anyway , that is all.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

Pooper sCooper,
Your right, I really don't know much about the case. Why? Because I feel no reason to be obsessed with it like you. Your consumed by it. Do you have nothing else in your life to be emotionally attached to?
You can't be serious if you believe that glides will not be available anywhere due to this case. Glides will continue to be available, nothing can stop them, and if those letters ever go out from HRI's lawyers, requesting people to return their glides, after I get off the floor from laughing, I'll be the first to shit in a box and send it back to them priority mail.

G

goomes said:
Pooper sCooper,
Your right, I really don't know much about the case. Why? Because I feel no reason to be obsessed with it like you. Your consumed by it. Do you have nothing else in your life to be emotionally attached to?
You can't be serious if you believe that glides will not be available anywhere due to this case. Glides will continue to be available, nothing can stop them, and if those letters ever go out from HRI's lawyers, requesting people to return their glides, after I get off the floor from laughing, I'll be the first to shit in a box and send it back to them priority mail.

Glides arent illegal - mass producing them for the intent to sell is being viewed as patent infringement by HR .

You seem obsessed by ignorance . Free yourself , read the document and see for yourself . Gods not going to cast you out of paradise if he catches you .

G

wonder if you use a glide other than for something personal and sexual

G

Gordon said:
wonder if you use a glide other than for something personal and sexual

dude , thats just sick . What the hell is going on in your head ??

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

Yes, you are right, But.......
They will continue to be available because there will be no effective, realistic way to stop them from being sold. Who will police the sale of them? Do you think HRI will chase down every fly-by-night web site that offers them? The major distributors might shy away from selling them because they are an easy target, but who will stop the little guys? Give me a 1000 glides and I guarantee I'll sell them like hot cakes without ever being exposed. This is the internet age dummy, I can order prescription drugs from Canada, guns from the south, and women from Russia, yet I won't be able to get a glide?
If you needed one, and you found someone who will sell you one, are you not going to buy it because it is illegal
?
It will be similar to illegally downloading music, the fact that it is illegal stops no one, and the recording industry has billions at their disposal.
This is the reality of the situation.

Mikey P

Administrator

James Cooper

Ken , I think its important before you start promoting sales of glides here to ®
members that you disclose your documents outlining your agreements from HRI . The
last thing we want is members buying glides that may violate HRI ' s patents.

Also , perhaps you could send Rob or Tre an example of your legal glide along with
documentation that will verify its legality .
Not knocking you , but my first responsibility is the members of ® and of course ® itself .

Oh my, this man feels a responsibility to the "members".

------------------------------------------------

James Cooper, Moderator
Company Name: JNC Carpet Systems

thanks Ken .
It is my recommendation to anyone buying OR selling glides to have their bases
covered before entering into any agreement concerning glides .
I appreciate you refraining from making any mention of glide sales . When the time
comes that you have all your documentations squared away Im sure ® will welcome
you to advertise here .

Glides are extremely important to the carpet industry and I for one appreciate your
insight and inside knowledge concerning upcoming developments .

Thank you for keeping us all informed and thanks for your contributions to the industry.

If I havent said so before , welcome back to ® !
James

Can I be the first inline to laugh in our face when Ken screws one of your precious members?

(I'll make sure to get back inline for when he screws the second third forth etc..)

think it won't happen?

Lefty724

Name
E

goomes said:
Yes, you are right, But.......
They will continue to be available because there will be no effective, realistic way to stop them from being sold. Who will police the sale of them? Do you think HRI will chase down every fly-by-night web site that offers them? The major distributors might shy away from selling them because they are an easy target, but who will stop the little guys? Give me a 1000 glides and I guarantee I'll sell them like hot cakes without ever being exposed. This is the internet age dummy, I can order prescription drugs from Canada, guns from the south, and women from Russia, yet I won't be able to get a glide?
If you needed one, and you found someone who will sell you one, are you not going to buy it because it is illegal
?
It will be similar to illegally downloading music, the fact that it is illegal stops no one, and the recording industry has billions at their disposal.
This is the reality of the situation.

Good analogy Frank, never thought of it that way! I will admit I have been following this thread very closely, but as of late I am beginning to lose interest. 1. Its' none of my business (and I really dont care) 2. I am realizing that some people involved are/will be hurt as the result of all of this in one way or another. 3. and lastly, it seems like the same the same thing over and over.....XXX attacks XXX, XXX attacks back, and so on and so forth!! Thanks MB but I will no longer follow this thread!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

Can I be the first inline to laugh in our face when Ken screws one of your precious members?

(I'll make sure to get back inline for when he screws the second third forth etc..)

think it won't happen?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Santayana's Law of Repetitive Consequences

G

goomes said:

think it won't happen?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Santayana's Law of Repetitive Consequences

" theres a sucker born every minute " W. C. Fields

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

"We ought always to deal justly, not only with those who are just to us, but likewise to those who endeavor to injure us; and this, for fear lest by rendering them evil for evil, we should fall into the same vice." --Hierocles

Take care,
Lisa

G

"A chicken aint a chicken till it's lickin good fried." -Roger Miller

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom