Latest with Harris Research vs. Mytee/All Holed Glides?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Re: ***************s/frauds/freeflow junk truckmounts lies!

kin i watch while ya "bush his ass"?

Bob Foster

Hey Cooper your board called and said their idiot is missing...

Mr.V

did Jeff start off selling glides with Ken???

he sure did

did he steal the idea

probably

did he perfect the glides and create a MUCH higher level of service??

absolutely

if anything..........he did Ken a favor by making him up his level of service and quality

don't get me wrong,,,,,,,,,I've had a few glides from Ken and never got screwed...............actually helped him improve some products

but there were ALOT of people that experienced less than appropriate service

is the lawsuit any of my business???

NO

I just hope the company is still around after the dust settles

this is the last I'll post on the matter cuz I'm not going to argue with the mentally challenged

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

bob vawter said:
kin i watch while ya "bush his ass"?

don piss me off, Bob
I'm in "lock 'n load" mode right now

Might want to keep your head down.
cause don want no collateral damage....

..L.T.A.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

If your name is not listed anywhere of the hundreds of court documents, then you should consider this matter none of your fu*king business. Whatever Greenie has chosen to do, or not do, is obviously part of whatever strategy they have chosen to employ. They are under no obligation to explain it to anyone. Weather you have been a customer of theirs or not, have donated anything to them or not, and weather or not you understand why they have chosen to do what they are doing, in no way makes anyone "privileged" to have anything explained to them. Glides are not going anywhere, they are here to stay.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

How about we all push our wands up and down a driveway for a half hour and we will all be "legal" Ken Harris

Mikey P

Administrator

Even this thread has been changed and manipulated to serve the admin .

Really?

Where?

Other than renaming the thread in honor of the SLEAZE BAG KUNG FU JW we didn't change squat.

What kind of Jehovah's Witness practices Martial Arts anyways?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

keith :|

Greenie

Glides have been around long before Canadian Klepto Kenny, and they will be around long after we're all dead and buried.

GreenGlides just made them mainstream, 80+ models...and perfected a few things along the way.

James, I hope your fight is more manly than your shrill girlie voice.

Actually i'm surprised you're still posting, I figured one of your fellow southerners would have kicked the shit out of you for embarrassing the state of GA.

I'm patient, and have a long memory.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

that would be an eleghant memory. you dont want to get steped on by one of those big fuckers :wink:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

i seen one of dem ken glides today for the first time and i laughed my ass off! it has the meat of a used glid that looks new. what a rippoff. who buys those things.

i could take my one year old glide and sand it to look like one of those pos!

G

Spawn said:
James Cooper said:
and that brown on your lips and nose aint from eating chocolate - Id really be dumb if I didnt know whose bed you been sleeping in , just saying so you can take off that cloak of neutrality ..

what "neutrality" are you talking about?
i call a spade a spade and always have.
I'll bust Mike's ass, I'll bust Greenie's ass, I'll bust Olson's ass and bush your ass too

I'm not FULL OF SHIT like your slithery, PMF boss
and i don't have an agenda like YOU

you accusing me of being a "brown noser" only solidifies/confirms my original post

you really ARE a dumb f'ck

..L.T.A.

Sleazy boss , lol , I guess you ducked in through the back door here . Your spade detector must either have selective memory or it just plain dont work here .

One admin is grossly distorting the truth about his court battle ( right , the glide fight was a duck and run strategy ) , the other has mainstreamed the use of bogus posters her and turned it into an art form , all the while ole honest straight shootin Larry C . walks his beat , proudly calling a spade a spade .

Watch it Larry , your nose is dripping .

damion68

Coop, after reading your posts, I have a few questions/comments:

"As a mod on ® , and a buyer of glides , and a businessperson that has followed this case from the start , I was astonished at reading the court documents ."
Tre and rob are now allowing *** mods to have an opinion??? That’s a new one.

"Yeah , maybe you can ball a letter from HRI up and throw it away , but doesnt it piss you off that your private info as a customer of GG is given away freely when the pressure of possible legal consequences finally catch up to them ???"
You mean like when *** and dirtygrout combined user lists; where tre shared all personal data and passwords of every user without notifying anyone until after the fact? And then denied what was shared.

In one post you say…."You can speak your mind on T M F , theres several folks giving their opinion on a thread just like this."
Then in another a few posts later…."Anyone that would like to a reply I would be happy to post it for you , or if you email an admin from T M F we will unban you so you can participate in this thread if you have something to add ."
If people can speak their minds on ***, why are so many banned or put in the miserable users group?

"I put Harris on notice at T M F about trying to sell glides UNLESS he produces a document from HRI ."
I’m curious, did you also put rob on notice too? Is that why the deleted/moved all the posts about rob making/selling glides?

"Anyone that has ever read my posts can see I dont serve a master unlike some of you @ss kissers ."
At one time, I thought this was true, however lately what I see is that you just don’t post your opinion (or anything else for that matter) as much over there. Kindda seems like you don’t want to go against them even when you don’t agree with them.

"what kind of person would try to screw up someones internet rep ???"
This is an easy one…..rob and tre allen.

Mark

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

I thought in the midst of all the venom, animosity and bull crap I would make everyone smile for a moment.

This is Lily, my grandaughter and the cutest thing you've ever seen:

LilySwings.jpg

Lily.jpg

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Thanks for the perspective Lisa. She's a lovely little girl.

It just seems like yesterday that my six year old was that small. In fact, it seems like yesterday that my 22 year old was that small!!!

hogjowl

Idiot™

It's easy to see that GreenBean had no involvement in the production of that classic little item.

Bob Foster

She's looks like a little Lisa. She even has the dickens in her eyes like you have. Bet she's hasn't flipped anyone the bird yet...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

No but give her a few years! These are mine too.....sigh:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNTQtMjAwOTA3MTAtMTkzO.jpg

Take care,
Lisa

G

damion68 said:
Coop, after reading your posts, I have a few questions/comments:

"As a mod on ® , and a buyer of glides , and a businessperson that has followed this case from the start , I was astonished at reading the court documents ."
Tre and rob are now allowing ® mods to have an opinion??? That’s a new one.

"Yeah , maybe you can ball a letter from HRI up and throw it away , but doesnt it piss you off that your private info as a customer of GG is given away freely when the pressure of possible legal consequences finally catch up to them ???"
You mean like when ® and dirtygrout combined user lists; where tre shared all personal data and passwords of every user without notifying anyone until after the fact? And then denied what was shared.

In one post you say…."You can speak your mind on T M F , theres several folks giving their opinion on a thread just like this."
Then in another a few posts later…."Anyone that would like to a reply I would be happy to post it for you , or if you email an admin from T M F we will unban you so you can participate in this thread if you have something to add ."
If people can speak their minds on ®, why are so many banned or put in the miserable users group?

"I put Harris on notice at T M F about trying to sell glides UNLESS he produces a document from HRI ."
I’m curious, did you also put rob on notice too? Is that why the deleted/moved all the posts about rob making/selling glides?

"Anyone that has ever read my posts can see I dont serve a master unlike some of you @ss kissers ."
At one time, I thought this was true, however lately what I see is that you just don’t post your opinion (or anything else for that matter) as much over there. Kindda seems like you don’t want to go against them even when you don’t agree with them.

"what kind of person would try to screw up someones internet rep ???"
This is an easy one…..rob and tre allen.

Mark

Mark , if you remember , I was the first one that stuck up for you when Chris Sheldon hammered you .

As far as the Dirty Grout List , all you had to do was pm Tre or Rob and get your name taken off the list . I understand you dont agree with what was done , as a few people on Dirty Grout didnt ( although for other reasons I wont get into ) agree. I personally didnt care one way or the other , although I understand the reasoning of Tre in doing it .

the folks that are banned there are banned for a reason , usually they Folks make choices , just as you chose to step down as a mod . I was sorry to see you go .

I cant tell you what Rob did , but if he did I would say that was probably a smart thing to do , just as its a smart thing for distributors over here to refrain from promoting GG products like the greenhorn , and the fact that they ever sold glides for GG . Heck , I cant even find am superior GG products on ebay anymore , much less any Greenie inspired products on Judson website.

As far as not posting on T M F lately , I have been busy making money and I also took a 2 week vacation to Spain , but as you can see I am back , and things have slowed up a bit .

James

Mikey P

Administrator

Coop

Have you ever posted in a non GG related/***/off topic/gossip thread here?

Any advice given or experiences shared?

Do you do so on ***?

or are you just a pot stirrer everywhere you go?

G

Mikey P said:
Coop

Have you ever posted in a non GG related/®/off topic/gossip thread here?

Any advice given or experiences shared?

Do you do so on ®?

or are you just a pot stirrer everywhere you go?

what do you want to know ?? Im willing to help if I can .

Mikey P

Administrator

I want to know if you ever posted in a non GG related/®/off topic/gossip thread here

and what are your mod duties at *** besides making Tre money?

Mods what can we on ® do for you?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we do for all your help by editing posts, keeping the garbage out, welcoming each member (this one you guys are great at!) and being supportive in anyway on the forum?

I was thinking..................

1) You guys can create e-books, video tutorials (Ara this might be great for you if you had a flip and actually video taped how to work on certain TMs) or just basic maintenance stuff, cleaning tips, marketing articles, anything that can benefit a cleaner!

Whoever wants to sell their stuff can do so by having a free banner linking to their product/articles in the store area and anytime there is a sale then we can somehow work out a percentage.

Justin, I know you can create stickers and such - maybe start gathering up some stuff to sell and prices with a flat shipping fee for each country and we can work something out too.

Richard Baldwin, you create some slick carpet cleaning videos - why not create us some so I can sell the videos on every website I install? We can come up with a percentage for each sale too.

Gary T, you can do the same as above but maybe film it for Tile & Grout and GREAT before/after pictures.

Scott W, you have been a great friend and very valuable with your wealthy knowledge here on ®, perhaps continue to offer contests so the members can look forward to winning items monthly/bi-monthly.
Whoever wants to do product reviews, then we can ship you some free chemicals or products of such.

2) Someone could get people hyped up about the chatroom and you can offer free webinars in the rooms then perhaps on some nights a month actually offer some sort of class and charge them for your time and all the hard work you put into it.

3) Anyone that brings on any advertisers will receive a certain percentage every single month the advertiser stays on board! Perhaps call around all the supply companies and try to get them on board!

We do spend out a lot of money per month for a dedicated server + coders + firewall + virus scanners ($500/month) to keep up the site running smoothly now. Also GOLD sponsors for Connections twice a year which is 3,000-6,000 per event and that doesnt even count for our flights/hotel stays. We also advertise in ICS/Cleanfax which is a couple hundred in each magazine but when we do half pages its 1,000+ per month.

So we have a lot of money going out and we are no where near the point of sending you guys money but if you guys can provide items to sell, then we all can benefit monthly.

Hope to here you guys thoughts!

G

Mikey P said:
and I thought I was greedy...

be honest - why the banner ads ?? wasnt the 5 bucks a month enough ??

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Mikey- whoever sent you that has little integrity, and I don't have any prob with it as I wouldn't have any prob with stuff you might send your mods.

damion68

Ken Snow said:
Mikey- whoever sent you that has little integrity, and I don't have any prob with it as I wouldn't have any prob with stuff you might send your mods.

Ken, I am the one who sent it to him. As far as I am concerned, I do have integrity. I just dont have any respect for liars or dishonest people.

Mark

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Not that it may matter to you Mark, but in my mind you are back in integrity by admitting that. I have a real problem with Mikey or anyone else publishing private communications between parties. IMO these are private and always remain so at least for and from me, regardless of what I think of them or the sendor.

Mikey P

Administrator

James Cooper said:
[quote="Mikey P":1n6aqja1]and I thought I was greedy...

be honest - why the banner ads ?? wasnt the 5 bucks a month enough ??[/quote:1n6aqja1]

No it wasn't.

Not for the amount of work I put into The World's Greatest And Most Entertaining Carpet Cleaning Bulletin Board.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

FCC said:
https://ecf.utd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2005cv0136-141

After reading this can someone tell me where coop is wrong? Disregarding the personal and board war bs of course.

I understand why they disregarded the injuction (I think) and my back thanks them for doing so but coop just seems to be repeating what the court found. Able to pay for defense, missed appearances, ignoring orders, etc.

lets keep in mind who wrote that legal document, the plaintiffs attorney, everyone that I have ever tangled with legally made sure and spew as much venom and bullshit as they could in the legal papers they wrote up. so take it somewhat with a grain of salt and remember its one sides account and might not be totally accurate.

one question, ken harris makes his glides legally through an agreement, did HR offer any type of deal to license the deal, say if they took a $10 royalty on all glides produced it would be cheap money to make this go way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom