Latest with Harris Research vs. Mytee/All Holed Glides?

G

Re: ***************s/frauds/freeflow junk truckmounts lies!

steve g said:
FCC said:
https://ecf.utd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2005cv0136-141

After reading this can someone tell me where coop is wrong? Disregarding the personal and board war bs of course.

I understand why they disregarded the injuction (I think) and my back thanks them for doing so but coop just seems to be repeating what the court found. Able to pay for defense, missed appearances, ignoring orders, etc.

lets keep in mind who wrote that legal document, the plaintiffs attorney, everyone that I have ever tangled with legally made sure and spew as much venom and bullshit as they could in the legal papers they wrote up. so take it somewhat with a grain of salt and remember its one sides account and might not be totally accurate.

one question, ken harris makes his glides legally through an agreement, did HR offer any type of deal to license the deal, say if they took a $10 royalty on all glides produced it would be cheap money to make this go way.

Uh , no Steve , that was written by the court in Utah . It is an official court document wrote and prepared by the court outlining step by step what has taken place and what the court is now asking of the defendants ' which is basically to show up in court with your financial documents so they can determine what you have made or face the consequences .

Basically , to miss another court appearance would be inviting the wrath of the judge at this point .

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo

Hey Pooper sCooper,
In reading your posts, it's clear you are lost in a world of assumptions.
I don't know much about this topic. Why? Because it's not my business.
Why do you feel you are "entitled" to information?
The Greenies are playing their hand a certain way for a reason. They have already stated they have no assets (on paper at least!), so what do they have to lose? Even if there is a large judgment against them, there will be no way to collect it. Life will go on for them. The only ones who will benefit from this are the lawyers, maybe this is already obvious to them. The longer they drag this on, the more money HRI spends on legal fees, and in the end, this lawsuit will be a big loss on paper for HRI. There are easy ways to work around a judgment over your head if you have nothing on paper, but have friends and family, maybe you don't know anything about that? HRI will not see dime one.

How do you not realize, that publicly discussing your particular "defense strategy", in a active lawsuit is a a dumb fu*king thing to do, yet you feel you "deserve" answers??
Your a real dumbass!!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

i agree with frank a 100 pacent!

i love it! :mrgreen: poopa Scooper! :mrgreen:

again copper your an idiot! stop putting a bullseye on yourself!

really you are an obvious dumbass!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

i dont think most of you inderstand.

IDGAS about the court thinks, AS LONG AS GREEN GLIDES SELLS GLIDES I WILL BUY FROM THEM!

Jackeyed

some people call that cut and run.

steve g

Name
steve garrett

you guys seem ready to send out the lynch mob after 2 of the nicest people in this industry greenie and lisa, all you haters don't have a clue and frankly should be ashamed of yourselves. greenie and lisa have done nothing but try to help all of us I don't get how anyone could have an axe to grind. I can't imagine not having a glide, what if the only glides out there came from ken broke dick harris then where would we be. you guys should be worried about not being able to get a glide one day instead of piling on 2 good people

Bob Foster

There is more to the story that for many reasons can't be told. It is not what it appears. Again, for their sake back off.

Josh Adler

Does anyone have a picture of this coopa poopa guy. i gotta see this. Seems like a real douche

G

goomes said:
Hey Pooper sCooper,
In reading your posts, it's clear you are lost in a world of assumptions.
I don't know much about this topic. Why? Because it's not my business.
Why do you feel you are "entitled" to information?
The Greenies are playing their hand a certain way for a reason. They have already stated they have no assets (on paper at least!), so what do they have to lose? Even if there is a large judgment against them, there will be no way to collect it. Life will go on for them. The only ones who will benefit from this are the lawyers, maybe this is already obvious to them. The longer they drag this on, the more money HRI spends on legal fees, and in the end, this lawsuit will be a big loss on paper for HRI. There are easy ways to work around a judgment over your head if you have nothing on paper, but have friends and family, maybe you don't know anything about that? HRI will not see dime one.

How do you not realize, that publicly discussing your particular "defense strategy", in a active lawsuit is a a dumb fu*king thing to do, yet you feel you "deserve" answers??
Your a real dumbass!!!

Its not your business to know why GG lost the glide case vs HRI , but its your business to justify the way they handled the case . I wonder if your going to feel that way when all the facts come out , I wonder if your going to feel that way when your whittling a piece of plastic to fit on the end of your wand because GG failed to handle the case.

I can see from your lack of knowledge concerning the case you have no clue what your talking about - THERE IS NO ACTIVE COURT CASE VERSUS GREENGLIDES - ITS OVER FOR THEM EXCEPT DETERMINING WHAT THE DAMAGES ARE GOING TO BE . There is no strategy in missing court , there is no strategy in defying court orders . The simple didnt get the proper legal assitance to win - and they claim that the 2.3 million they earned over 3 years didnt net enough profit to fight HRI .

steve g

Name
steve garrett

James Cooper said:

Its not your business to know why GG lost the glide case vs HRI , but its your business to justify the way they handled the case . .

Its not your business to know why GG lost the glide case vs HRI , and its NOT your business to judge the way they handled the case .

isn't that what you really should be saying to yourself james???? you sure spend a lot of energy bad mouthing those who you don't really know, are you having a bad day???? or perhaps a bad week?? you do know anger really only effects the person that is angry.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

James,

Jeff and I were sued as individuals. GreenGlides is not a corporate entity. I won't and can't say more, but I appreciate your support and encouragement along the way.

Tell Joe hi, I have famiy in the Spokane area now, so someday I might get to meet him. Maybe we can have a cup of coffee at Starbucks. :D

next time I'm unjustly sued I'll be sure to call you for advice before bungling it up myself -

Oh wait........you wouldn't ever venture the risk. So sad.

Take care,
Lisa

G

steve g said:
[quote="James Cooper":12b5qfu2]
Its not your business to know why GG lost the glide case vs HRI , but its your business to justify the way they handled the case . .

Its not your business to know why GG lost the glide case vs HRI , and its NOT your business to judge the way they handled the case .

isn't that what you really should be saying to yourself james???? you sure spend a lot of energy bad mouthing those who you don't really know, are you having a bad day???? or perhaps a bad week?? you do know anger really only effects the person that is angry.[/quote:12b5qfu2]

Dude , you dont have an arguement here - You like Lisa , I like Lisa

I dont care for the tactics Greenie employees to hurt folks business - and he does engage in it and I have emails where he has done it .

In case you missed the bus Steve , this glide case is one of the biggest cases and most closely watched events in carpet cleaning history . The glide is a modern day revolution for carpet cleaners everywhere and its everyones right to be asking questions . The guys with bad backs , the old guys , the guys with bad shoulders , all these guys have been waiting and watching this case , and now that its over folks want to know why .

But you and a few others want to shoot the messenger and try to discredit me , with vague promises of " theres more than meets the eye " or " its not as it seems . " Pure bs - it is what it is - the case is over except for the crying and the court document spells it out crystal clear how we got from point A to point B , and its not a very pretty thing .

So dont like me , call me names , and continue to think ignorance is bliss . But the reality is GG in its current foremat is done . Next is gonna be the distributors and the buyers .

G

truckmount girl said:
James,

Jeff and I were sued as individuals. GreenGlides is not a corporate entity. I won't and can't say more, but I appreciate your support and encouragement along the way.

Tell Joe hi, I have famiy in the Spokane area now, so someday I might get to meet him. Maybe we can have a cup of coffee at Starbucks. :D

next time I'm unjustly sued I'll be sure to call you for advice before bungling it up myself -

Take care,
Lisa
My advice if your ever sued by a corporate powerhouse ( unjustly ) - ally yourself with another entity that has the cash to mount a defense - offer to give up half , control , whatever ( because half of something is better than none ) .

Go to court , let the lawyers handle the lawyering , and be happy with a share of profits on an item that revolutionized the cleaning industry .

Take care

James

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Ahhhhh......if it were only that simple.

I was that naive once too.

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
Ahhhhh......if it were only that simple.

I was that naive once too.

Take care,
Lisa

But yet you were able find a buyer at a time when GG is at its lowest . I find it hard to imagine no entity would want a piece of a company that grossed 2.3 million in 3 years ( especially if in the right circumstances ie no lawsuit ) , and could easily put those numbers to shame .

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

truckmount girl said:
James,

Take care,
Lisa

beautifully said Lisa.

James, she has treated you with nothing but kindness in her posts. yet you continue to post rude things about her...maybe you are unaware how your posts are coming across.?.

how many times does she have to post (in this thread alone) that L & J are being sued individually? and yet you repeatedly, on this forum and "yours", say that it is GG :idea: :idea: :idea:

GG = the company Lisa works for. you obviously hate Jeff (and it appears the feelings go both ways, for reasons that have nothing to do with this topic) and you figure you are slamming him by repeatedly naming GG as the problem, when all you are doing is harming the company Lisa works for....you aint hurting Jeff a bit :idea: :idea:

it is obvious you are allowing Jeff to rent a lot of space in your brain. i certainly aint perfect, i let the likes of Jimmy rent many rooms in my brain and some nights i lose sleep over his animoisty towards me :(

you continue, on both forums, to say how you "think" all GG owners will be receiving some threatening letter from an HR attorney. dont repeatedly tell us what you think...it doesnt mean anything. report facts please.

and even if what you "think", actually happens, well that is the price of doing business i reckon. most of us on the forums these past few years knew what was going on with HRI, and yet few if any end-users quit using these GG's because of what "could" end up happening. are we to blame Lisa for what we knew might end up happening? the point to me is: did these 2 original owners of GG purposely do anything to hurt any of their end-users? nah. and that is the bottom line. sure in your hindsight things could have been handled differently. and Lisa said the same. hindsight rocks! not worth much tho.

you say,
and its everyones right to be asking questions

really? well i guess if GG was the ONLY glide company out there, then maybe???

but they aint.

all you are doing, it seems, is repeatedly pointing out the obvious, post after post, about how things should have been done. if that is what makes you feel a better person, then you sure dont need anyone's permission. and your ad-nauseum posts will ne'er be edited.

but i really dont think you are shedding any new light on any of us who have been around the forums the past several years.

just and idea, i could certainly be wrong. tha'ts just how i see it :oops:

tx --- Derek (not a GG owner or customer)

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

James,

Why won't you return my call?

I'm not gonna cuss you out or threaten you or anything, geez.... but I left messages for you and Rob both to call me days ago and I've yet to hear back from you. Rob's wife said he's on vacation and out of the service area, but I just got your machine.

951-218-1600

Take care,
Lisa

G

Derek said:
truckmount girl said:
James,

Take care,
Lisa

beautifully said Lisa.

James, she has treated you with nothing but kindness in her posts. yet you continue to post rude things about her...maybe you are unaware how your posts are coming across.?.

how many times does she have to post (in this thread alone) that L & J are being sued individually? and yet you repeatedly, on this forum and "yours", say that it is GG :idea: :idea: :idea:

GG = the company Lisa works for. you obviously hate Jeff (and it appears the feelings go both ways, for reasons that have nothing to do with this topic) and you figure you are slamming him by repeatedly naming GG as the problem, when all you are doing is harming the company Lisa works for....you aint hurting Jeff a bit :idea: :idea:

it is obvious you are allowing Jeff to rent a lot of space in your brain. i certainly aint perfect, i let the likes of Jimmy rent many rooms in my brain and some nights i lose sleep over his animoisty towards me :(

you continue, on both forums, to say how you "think" all GG owners will be receiving some threatening letter from an HR attorney. dont repeatedly tell us what you think...it doesnt mean anything. report facts please.

and even if what you "think", actually happens, well that is the price of doing business i reckon. most of us on the forums these past few years knew what was going on with HRI, and yet few if any end-users quit using these GG's because of what "could" end up happening. are we to blame Lisa for what we knew might end up happening? the point to me is: did these 2 original owners of GG purposely do anything to hurt any of their end-users? nah. and that is the bottom line. sure in your hindsight things could have been handled differently. and Lisa said the same. hindsight rocks! not worth much tho.

you say,
and its everyones right to be asking questions

really? well i guess if GG was the ONLY glide company out there, then maybe???

but they aint.

all you are doing, it seems, is repeatedly pointing out the obvious, post after post, about how things should have been done. if that is what makes you feel a better person, then you sure dont need anyone's permission. and your ad-nauseum posts will ne'er be edited.

but i really dont think you are shedding any new light on any of us who have been around the forums the past several years.

just and idea, i could certainly be wrong. tha'ts just how i see it :oops:

tx --- Derek (not a GG owner or customer)

Maybe I am unaware how my posts are coming across . However , I am responding to posts that are seeking to dispute the facts , even facts that are spelled out for anyone with average intelligence to understand .

I dont think I have used any derogatory terms to address or describe Lisa or Jeff . I simply stated the facts that I read from the court papers - did you read the court papers ??

I personally think all that needs to said on this thread has been said - there are those that chose to believe what they read and understand , and then theres those that will never admit and will continue to believe otherwise .

Regardless , I suggests to the admin or mods here to close the thread if they feel like Lisa is taking unjust heat .

After all , Mike did call and ask for the GG thread to be taken down at T M F , why cant he do the same here , or does he enjoy seeing the aftermath a little too much ???

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

I would never stand for this thread being taken down because of me. Why won't you return my call James?

Take care,
Lisa

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

James Cooper said:
Maybe I am unaware how my posts are coming across . However , I am responding to posts that are seeking to dispute the facts , even facts that are spelled out for anyone with average intelligence to understand .

I dont think I have used any derogatory terms to address or describe Lisa or Jeff . I simply stated the facts that I read from the court papers - did you read the court papers ??

I personally think all that needs to said on this thread has been said - there are those that chose to believe what they read and understand , and then theres those that will never admit and will continue to believe otherwise .

Regardless , I suggests to the admin or mods here to close the thread if they feel like Lisa is taking unjust heat .

After all , Mike did call and ask for the GG thread to be taken down at T M F , why cant he do the same here , or does he enjoy seeing the aftermath a little too much ???

won't the facts be taken care of in court? i just dont see why or how this needs to all be posted about. is it going to change anything? was anything done purposely by GG to hurt their end-users? in hindsight would have things been done differently?

as i see it, it is between HRI and GG companies, not me or any1 else. again, i am not a GG owner so maybe i am way off. i am just posting out of irritation from reading these posts. :p

gladly stays out of forum politics (oops i try :oops: ) --- Derek.

G

Derek said:
James Cooper said:

won't the facts be taken care of in court? i just dont see why or how this needs to all be posted about. is it going to change anything? was anything done purposely by GG to hurt their end-users? in hindsight would have things been done differently?

as i see it, it is between HRI and GG companies, not me or any1 else. again, i am not a GG owner so maybe i am way off. i am just posting out of irritation from reading these posts. :p

gladly stays out of forum politics (oops i try :oops: ) --- Derek.

It is easier to stay out sometimes Derek . The all the facts are out . If you had read the court papers ( Public record and linked here ) you would understand instead of wondering . The case and judges decision regarding Jeff or Lisa is over except for the submission of financial records and their required attendance in court .

I dont think Jeff or Lisa intended on hurting their customers , but they had full knowledge that they were ignoring the court and that they had no chance of winning without a legal representitive .

Now heres an assumption -its possible or liekly probable the way Jeff and Lisa handled the case could hurt Mytees chances , and it definately hurts GG distributors , not to mention the folks that would like to continue to use glides .

Right now all the eggs are in Mytees basket - my advice is to continue to support them by buying their quality wands , portables and other fine products they sell. They have spent ( assumption again ) probably hundreds of thousands and countless hours fighting this battle .

I understand that Lisa prefers to talk about this in private and not on the bbs pages , and actually I would have stopped long ago if I wasnt repeatedly called out . So if the mods or admins want it over , close it .

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

The link posted is NOT to all the court papers. There are 100+ of them and some of the best are not even online because they are overlength.

this thread will not be closed.

Why won't you return my calls James?

Take care,
Lisa

G

truckmount girl said:
The link posted is NOT to all the court papers. There are 100+ of them and some of the best are not even online because they are overlength.

this thread will not be closed.

Why won't you return my calls James?

Take care,
Lisa

I will return your call , probably tomorrow around lunch . BTW , do you also prefer the thread on T M F to stay open ?? Just curious because Mikey was asking for it to be taken down .

James

harryhides

Name
Tony

James Cooper said:
I am asking the questions, fair questions that lots of cleaners and GG supporters are now asking.

James Cooper said:
approx 2.3 mil over 3 years from glide sales - but just how much was spent on the fight from $$$ from glide sales ??
I would think several hundred thousand plus showing up to court, not counting the support from mytee and Jim B would leave them in better shape than what they are in now ??

Where is the fair question here?
It's none of your damned business and so "unfair".
Just cooper making groundless and inflamatory statements.

James Cooper said:
Shit , cut it in half then 2.3 is in the court records , lets say its 1.1 mil - I would think you could find a couple hundred thousand and still afford to hire representation.

James Cooper said:
That scenario is probably the closest to the truth , HOWEVER , if they had continued to manage the case from the start , they would still be able to legally sell the glides just as Mytee is and still be in the position of defending their case . By not managing the case , they lost the ability to legally sell the glides and not showing up to court has got created the mess they are in , regardless of who is now the current owner .

James Cooper said:
As a mod on ® , and a buyer of glides , and a businessperson that has followed this case from the start , I was astonished at reading the court documents.

The cash that was made on glides and the cost of fighting this is just a drop in the bucket compared to the potential that this product has on an open and free market, regardless of the players involved in selling them . An outfit like GG with their available selection of fitted glides would hit the ground running and be the king of glides from the get go .

Again , in reading the court documents , this wasnt a 1 or 2 time fubar , this was total neglect of any and all court proceedings. I and lots of other folks dont understand that . Maybe we could understand being bankrupted from fighting the case and spending your profits on lawyers , but this certainly wasnt the case .

Really? And just how do you know this "certainly wasnt the case "

James Cooper said:
I think its important that questions be asked . When people bury their heads in the sand , it allows folks to continue to take liberties inches at a time , until the difference between fact and pure bs are blurred .

I have always said GG made quality, albeit pricey goods. Their service has been good , which is key for them to be able to charge their high rates.

But according to the court documents , it paints an entirely different picture of the goings on in relation to the court proceeding and their committment to fighting it to win.

In other words , as Steve G has already said , they basically took the money and ran and left the fight and the financial committment of the fight to others .

Yeah , maybe you can ball a letter from HRI up and throw it away , but doesnt it piss you off that your private info as a customer of GG is given away freely when the pressure of possible legal consequences finally catch up to them ???

WHat about the chem who shirts and the fight for the little guy ?? It appears like the little guy that was financing GG , You and me and everyone that bought a glide got the short end of the glide .

Just cooper making groundless and inflamatory statements and repeating another persons opinion.

"It appears like the little guy that was financing GG".
Not an question, just another untrue opinion later changed by james to "Lisa got the short end of the stick".

James Cooper said:
I dont know all the complexities of the case , but thats why people are asking questions .

You guys told the courts that almost all your income was acheived from the sales of glides . You guys also tols us time and time again you priced all your products at premium prices to ensure you could afford to stay in business and not be like the brokedick carpet cleaners of the industry . Then , out of all the sales that were made , you guys couldnt afford to put back 75 g's or so a year to finance a defense to fight HRI ?? out of 2.3 gross thats a drop in the bucket considering you guys were the primary employees of GG , a self stated mom and pop operation.
I really truly dont understand .

"I dont know all the complexities of the case but thats why people are asking questions."
That is a totally illogical statement plus it implies that you speak for "people" which of course you don't and never will.

Where is the fair question here? You haven't a clue about what fighting an out of State case costs but choose to make up figures anyway. Is that fair?
Have you ever run a 5-700k business, let alone developed and researched products for a manufacturing and distributing business ?
On what basis can you state ( as if it is a fact ) that $75k is a drop in the bucket?

Then Lisa and Ken Snow explained to you what a dumbass you are.

Ken Snow said:
Here, here Lisa! Our retail showrooms will gross around 4.2 million down from over 9 million in the late 90's. People might think that is a lot of money, but our breakeven is almost 8 million wih our brick and mortoer oand overhead structure (actually we have mitigated a lot of that but our BE now is still over 6 mill).

James Cooper said:
[quote="truckmount girl":3sl0bm65]
Answer me directly and honestly here James. Do you really think I'm that kind of person? Do you really think I don't care?
Take care, Lisa

Do I think you are that kind of person , no , certainly not , BUT I do think you have been left holding the shit end of the stick and I'm sure in hindsite you may have chosen to handle things differently , if I catch your tone , than Jeff decided to.
I can say this , it seems like you inherited the more stressful part of the division of assets than Jeff did .[/quote:3sl0bm65]

Again, no fair questions, just a pompous ass spouting off except that this time it is not the
"It appears like the little guy that was financing GG , You and me and everyone that bought a glide got the short end of the glide"
But now it's:
Lisa who got the short end of the stick.

James Cooper said:
Greenie said:
Coop, you dumbass, BrokeDick is a mental state, not a financial reference, you will always be a brokdick, wasn't it you who bought a harbor freight lathe so you could make your own glides = brokedick.
As for the Legalities, there is more to that story, and fortunately everyone who isn't sticking a knife in Lisa's back knows and understands that.

You owned the company buddy , your responsibility doesnt stop at the point of the sale . So no , your not off the hook .

Seems to me it would have been a lot easier to invest in a proper defense instead of playing internet guru and engaging in shell and coin games with folks that were legitamately trying to grow their businesses .

State of mind my ass . You and your ilk humiliated folks for not charging enough and for trying to find the best prices on their suppplies and services for their business , then you poor mouth about not being able to afford to pay for lawyers while grossing 2.3 million over 3 years .

My advice is to get your financial statements together and meet your next court date , because if you dont your next fight may be with big bubba over whos gonna be the bitch .

More fair questions from cooper? I don't think so.
Give it a rest Coops, with the 'fair questions"- that's bs and we all know it.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek

truckmount girl said:
The link posted is NOT to all the court papers.

interesting.

always 2 sides to a story. who can take "sides" without knowing all the info?

G

Derek said:
truckmount girl said:
The link posted is NOT to all the court papers.

interesting.

always 2 sides to a story. who can take "sides" without knowing all the info?

You are absolutely right - HOWEVER the other hundred doesnt change the facts of the most recent one which gives a timeline of events and missed court appointments .

I wanted a successful conclusion to the court fight because it benefits everyone . I have seen HR's patents and I think they lack merit also , and I agree there is evidence of prior art .

But theres no way you can win in court if you dont show up . There is absolutely no way to win a patent fight in court without proper legal consul . Lisa knows this , I am sure she was told this . Call up any patent attorney and ask for yourself . It is a complicated matter that a novice has no chance of winning .

I understand folks being sympathetic , but sympathies dont win patent court cases , money and legal patent experts do . Wishful thinking and not showing up gets your ass kicked every time .

Greenie

Mike didn't call and request the thread to be taken down, I DID!

It and it's TITLE is only up to hurt me.

Yet, it only serves to hurt Lisa.

If Rob had any decency, it wouldn't have the title it does, which is really just a silly chilidsh attack at me, but I digress. Rob and company are only hurting Lisa, and now you are too Coop.

And for that sin, you will pay, your time will come.

You keep speaking of it all being Past and settled, and only a financial judgement remains, I'm here to tell your sorry ass you are wrong.
I'll open a Glide Company tomorrow if I please, I choose not to, I promise you I fear nothing, Glides are here to stay.

And just for the record, when a dozen people come to me and ask about an EZ POS ***, I have no quams in telling them it's a POS and they should spend their money elsewhere. I did this long before I ever sold a TM to anyone, and I'll say it still today. Buyer beware....there is life beyond the nerf and goop.

Lisa was conned by a lawyer one time to release customer information, I can assure you, Lisa nor the new owner(s) will EVER release customer or distributor information again.

Should I say it again, cause you seem to miss the details the first time they are told to you.

G

they seem to have a lack of honor over there

G

Greenie said:
Mike didn't call and request the thread to be taken down, I DID!

It and it's TITLE is only up to hurt me.

Yet, it only serves to hurt Lisa.

If Rob had any decency, it wouldn't have the title it does, which is really just a silly chilidsh attack at me, but I digress. Rob and company are only hurting Lisa, and now you are too Coop.

And for that sin, you will pay, your time will come.

You keep speaking of it all being Past and settled, and only a financial judgement remains, I'm here to tell your sorry ass you are wrong.
I'll open a Glide Company tomorrow if I please, I choose not to, I promise you I fear nothing, Glides are here to stay.

And just for the record, when a dozen people come to me and ask about an EZ POS ®, I have no quams in telling them it's a POS and they should spend their money elsewhere. I did this long before I ever sold a TM to anyone, and I'll say it still today. Buyer beware....there is life beyond the nerf and goop.

Lisa was conned by a lawyer one time to release customer information, I can assure you, Lisa nor the new owner(s) will EVER release customer or distributor information again.

Should I say it again, cause you seem to miss the details the first time they are told to you.

First , Mikey did request for the thread be taken down and he emailed Nick at 4: 30 in the morning trying to black mail Nick over some childish bs he made up . I can post the email , it just goes to show how immature your bunch has become .

Then you are gonna call Rob and ask him a favor in taking down a thread he didnt start , all the while making fun of him here and useing his likeness on a bogus poster this board sold .

Your court case is over , you may not know it because you have failed to show up . I suggest you comply with whatever the court asks this time around and start to take it seriously . They are not going to continue to give you the benefit of the doubt .

And when they ask for your financial records and customer records , I think you will comply or face the consequences .

I could give a shit if you continue to slander Nicks company , I think karma along with your own dumbass choices has taken care of you quite nicely .

You continue to threaten me when you should be channeling your energy into your upcoming court ordered appearance - but whatever , I appreciate the heads up and the warning .

BTW , are you religious ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom