Mark my word...

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Yep, with Royals.
We started with commercial Sanitair’s. Had odor issues (in retrospect it was the dumpable bag we were using not the vacuum). For the past few years have been using Wal-Mart Bissells (exchanging every 3 months). Not happy with those and are now “testing” Royals. Most are still Bissells

Mikey P

Administrator
That is the key for sure. Tools don’t mean squat without tech buy in. I’ll tell you right now that my crews are fighting over who gets a CRB each day. They’re definitely sold on the results of it. We just got the Devestators today so we’ll see.

Please film some reactions for us...

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
*your

but you're an idiot.

LOL!!
at least I know the difference and made a mistake
I did make it thru 3rd grade though and learnt when and ware to use "then and than"

and you better get out ahead of the pack when riding
cause you're sucking WAY too much exhaust foomze if you think the rest of valpac multi truck outfits will be going CJ's way

Suzzie

..L.T.A.

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
are you the reason Mike thinks large multi-truck outfits serving the "value to mid price" market will all become CC'ing gawds?

You're franchise certainly seems out of the norm.

..L.T.A.
We are but 50 of nearly 3000 SS trucks on the road today. So no, we by no means represent the whole. However, a few years back the “mantra” of our annual convention was a phrase called Kaizen. Japanese for “incremental, continuous improvement”. That has stuck with me and I’ve worked continuously on trying to improve the small bubble that I have influence over. I think most franchise owners feel the same way but vary on what they feel their weaknesses are. Some may feel their cleaning needs improvement, some sales, some employee retention, etc... all I can do is focus on improving my org.

Mikey P

Administrator
LOL!!
at least I know the difference and made a mistake
I did make it thru 3rd grade though and learnt when and ware to use "then and than"

and you better get out ahead of the pack when riding
cause you're sucking WAY too much exhaust foomze if you think the rest of valpac multi truck outfits will be going CJ's way

Suzzie

..L.T.A.

$37.50 a room..

https://www.evergreencarpetcare.com

Just like CJ, they bought a fleet worth of CRB's and Dev wands...

and a warehouse full of Centrum Force Rug equipment.

Good thing you're not still a section 8 rug hack, the Val Packers are waking up!

Last edited:

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
Well, I’m glad you’re here and came out of the closet.

Can you vacuum and CRB and stay within the Stanley price points?
Half my markets are $35 up to 300 sq. Ft. (As of Monday)
Other half is $33.... keep in mind I only am testing the CRB’s (have 4), Devestator’s (have 6) and zippers (8).... but from what I have seen for myself we shall be making some more purchases in the future

Reactions: Russ T. and SamIam

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Good thing you're not still a section 8 rug hack, the Val Packers are waking up!

Half my markets are $35 up to 300 sq. Ft

at 12 cents sf for vac, scrub 'n extract, guess I picked the right time to shut it down :winky:

I don't think the Mexicans up here work that cheap (the "legal" ones anyway)

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

CJ-FL

Name
CK-FL
at 12 cents sf for vac, scrub 'n extract, guess I picked the right time to shut it down :winky:

I don't think the Mexicans up here work that cheap (the "legal" ones anyway)

..L.T.A.
300 is worst case scenario. Most aren’t. Maybe I should clarify. $35 Per Room, up to 300 EACH room. Combos (lr/dr) count as 2

Reactions: Dolly Llama

hogjowl

Idiot™
300 is worst case scenario. Most aren’t. Maybe I should clarify. $35 Per Room, up to 300 EACH room. Combos (lr/dr) count as 2

Don’t think I’m making fun. I’m not.

I just find it amazing that you can be profitable doing multi step at those rates. And you’re moving all the furniture too?

I’m certain upsales are stressed?

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom