My Hands are getting weak

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Jeeze, and here I am just starting to clean with no pain again...
That's why I brought it up. I know you guys knew how to deal with the pain if it was still lurking.l

So this weekend, I need to
-Eat this giant, red laxative called a watermelon
-Look for some dietary sulphur
-use the hand exerciser
-Pick up some amino acids
-Rest

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Carpal tunnel syndrome?

My wife had one hand done just before Scottsdale. She was having some numbness just driving. Had surgery that just took a few hours beginning to end and is much better since. No numbness and can sleep at night now.

she get it from having the slap you around the last 29 years?
That's why I brought it up. I know you guys knew how to deal with the pain if it was still lurking.l

So this weekend, I need to
-Eat this giant, red laxative called a watermelon
-Look for some dietary sulphur
-use the hand exerciser
-Pick up some amino acids
-Rest

and take ibuprofen
and grow enough biz to support a wingman

if you choose to pound nails for a living, endeavor to find someone to help swing the hammer ...or you'll wear out twice as fast

..L.T.A.

steve_64

Even underdog had a pill in his ring.

I don't like ibuprofen even though I've taken them but they do irritate my stomach.

A body builder friend of mine who Ive lost contact with kept telling me about the amino acids but it wasn't till this winter I went to GNC and got a product called performix. It comes in powder form and I like the lemon tea flavor.

Diet alone isn't going to work because at least in my case I push myself way too much. I dug out a stump last night before going to clean a restaurant alone. But diet is very important for over all health.
Watch the magic pill.

Reactions: SCC and BIG WOOD
Name
Ross Martin
Get an ergo/pistol type wand.

A friend of mine bought a standard 2 inch wand and wanted me to try it for the day. I could not believe how much my hand hurt after just one full day.

I think Dang has a conversion kit to a pistol grip.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Look for a Chinese type reflexology massage place. Even their chair massage should provide relief.
I believe the nerve that runs from your elbow to middle finger may be inflamed or pinched-- a massage will help.
Where I live it's only $20 for an hour if I buy a 5 visit package and pay cash. I tip $20-30, because I go often and this has trained them to work harder for me.
The massage is done fully clothed, in a reclining chair and in a big room with Other customers.. even the foot massage includes the back, shoulders and arms. But your area may be different.
Don't bother getting a message from white people; too weak and expensive.

steve_64

Look for a Chinese type reflexology massage place. Even their chair massage should provide relief.
I believe the nerve that runs from your elbow to middle finger may be inflamed or pinched-- a massage will help.
Where I live it's only $20 for an hour if I buy a 5 visit package and pay cash. I tip $20-30, because I go often and this has trained them to work harder for me.
The massage is done fully clothed, in a reclining chair and in a big room with Other customers.. even the foot massage includes the back, shoulders and arms. But your area may be different.
Don't bother getting a message from white people; too weak and expensive.
That's no fun.

I was spending $110 but well you know.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have been using this supplement since last August. I get it from my massage therapist but available on Amazon. It's a powdered mix of calcium, magnesium and vitamin c. Make it like a cup of tea. I add pure lemon juice to mine for flavor. Great for nerve, joint and muscle pain. Absorbs into your bloodstream quickly.
IMG_20180523_072353.jpg

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
You really need a Physical Medocine Doctor to exam you. May be the tunnel may not. They have an electrical current test to narrow it down. Having mine cut in Dec. 4 weeks down time from heavy/normal use.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m starting out with just changing the diet. Tuna sammich and unsweetened tea at subway so far

And a couple cookies.

0DDC4FE7-BDAE-470E-8CDB-8C96B1355AB8.jpeg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
It's always wise to avoid surgery as long as possible. Surgery is usually final and often creates other issues. It's why sometimes people have regrets.

I've had rotator cup issues, elbow issues, knee issues, and hip issues. Holistic medicine, diet change, rest and massages have helped me avoid the knife.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Have you tried fasting? It's a great way to detoxify your system.

I would avoid doctors, if possible. They only know about drugs (stupid expensive ones) and surgery. Most doctors get very little nutritional training or health info. They don't make money off healthy people.
Fasting??? I operate a carpet cleaning business, probably taking over 15000 steps and burning 4000 calories a day.

Fasting is for people who sit in a cubicle all day and have a keg hanging on their abdominal muscles.

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Steve Lawrence
Fasting??? I operate a carpet cleaning business, probably taking over 15000 steps and burning 4000 calories a day.

Fasting is for people who sit in a cubicle all day and have a keg hanging on their abdominal muscles.

No, you have been propagandized about fasting. The medical community knows very little about fasting and doesn't want to learn more--not beneficial to their bank account to have you get well without them billing you. (Same reason the medical community and the pharmaceutical industry do not want you exploring chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, naturopathic medicine, Aryuvedic, yoga, homeopathy, etc., etc,.)

During a fast you can continue working hard and living your life as normal. In fact, you will get stronger during the fast because you are eliminating toxins that are contributing to your ailments and early tiredness. I usually do juice fasts because water fasts are just too difficult for me. You are already fasting each night until you break your fast with a breakfast (break-fast). There is a lot of great information out there about fasting--also a lot of disinformation, too. But. the proof is in the pudding. Try it, you'll like it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
No, you have been propagandized about fasting. The medical community knows very little about fasting and doesn't want to learn more--not beneficial to their bank account to have you get well without them billing you. (Same reason the medical community and the pharmaceutical industry do not want you exploring chiropractic, acupuncture, massage, naturopathic medicine, Aryuvedic, yoga, homeopathy, etc., etc,.)

During a fast you can continue working hard and living your life as normal. In fact, you will get stronger during the fast because you are eliminating toxins that are contributing to your ailments and early tiredness. I usually do juice fasts because water fasts are just too difficult for me. You are already fasting each night until you break your fast with a breakfast (break-fast). There is a lot of great information out there about fasting--also a lot of disinformation, too. But. the proof is in the pudding. Try it, you'll like it.
Man, I don’t know. I often get so busy i don’t eat. I start getting dizzy and loopy. Baconators are the fuel of life.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Do you have a link of some accurate info that I can read where I can apply it in my diet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom