My Hands are getting weak

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Specifically in the index finger knuckle on both hands. It's starting to be a headache. Any tips?

Do things differently, it may need to heal and restrength it through physical therapy using good forms...

Carpal tunnel syndrome?
My wife had one hand done just before Scottsdale. She was having some numbness just driving. Had surgery that just took a few hours beginning to end and is much better since. No numbness and can sleep at night now.

get one of these

But you probably got the arthritis

You probably jammed it a lot as a kid that's where some of my pains originated.
Amino acids are my cure. Helps with all my aches and pains.

att, eat an entire watermelon Saturday. You’ll pee like a Russian racehorse, but your joints will stop hurting. Rest all day Sunday, but take an aspirin.

I've had carpal tunnel as well as the aching knuckles elbows shoulders back and for two years and within a few days of the amino acids can't think of the specific product from GNC it all got better. Eating a lot of pasture raised beef too.
Watch the magic pill on Netflix.

And learn to drink water instead of soda and sugar loaded drinks.
And cut out as many processed foods as possible..
Cleanse yourself for a few months, it'll suck but it beats the alternative

and take ibuprofen
and grow enough biz to support a wingman

I bet good nutrition is the answer

Look for a Chinese type reflexology massage place. Even their chair massage should provide relief.
I believe the nerve that runs from your elbow to middle finger may be inflamed or pinched-- a massage will help.

I have been using this supplement since last August. I get it from my massage therapist but available on Amazon. It's a powdered mix of calcium, magnesium and vitamin c. Make it like a cup of tea. I add pure lemon juice to mine for flavor. Great for nerve, joint and muscle pain. Absorbs into your bloodstream quickly.

Have you tried fasting? It's a great way to detoxify your system.

Could be Ebola.

Go to a doctor idiot

Name
Steve Lawrence
Man, I don’t know. I often get so busy i don’t eat. I start getting dizzy and loopy. Baconators are the fuel of life.

Hey Damon, I love good burgers, too, but after a fast I only want healthy food especially salads. I guess when you clean your system somewhat you start to think and act a little differently.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Breakfast the most unneccessary meal of the day

food gives energy, digesting more food than you need takes energy.. most in the western world have too much food and are always tired
Thats why i dont eat much during breakfast. Maybe just a banana and a apple. I will eat high glucose if I want to break out fast for conserved energy.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
theres a difference between listening to your body and your conditioned brain

@Matt Wood theres a ton of well referenced info and studies on intermittant fasting and its benefits, pretty much every ancient culture did it and it wasnt viewed as a negative or unfortunate neccessity but a positive part of life, if keeping blood sugar under control is hard because of diet choices skip a meal...

or pretend you look like Tom Cruise :winky:

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
are you using a two inch wand? I stopped using mine because my hands ached. Doesn't happen with the 1 1/2.

Reactions: FredC

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
are you using a two inch wand? I stopped using mine because my hands ached. Doesn't happen with the 1 1/2.
I was looking at the handle of my vac yesterday and comparing it to the tube of a wand..
How hard would it be to have a decent handle and trigger with the tube below?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Hey Damon, I love good burgers, too, but after a fast I only want healthy food especially salads. I guess when you clean your system somewhat you start to think and act a little differently.

weve been eating vegan since feb. we feel great compared too what we did bfore.

we have a nice juicer an good recipes and we also use shakes and we dont eat out but rarely.

i think 4 times since feb as before almost everyday

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Your hand just may be the start.. your body may be dropping you hints, I would listen.....

For last 6 months I have been intermintant fasting either 16/8 or 12/12
I work out in the morning 6am) and it took a week for my body to adjust, however my energy levels are up, my neck pain(degenerative discs) is gone, and much of my aches and pains are gone.

If you start, start slow and build

I also have adopted a lo carb diet and have slowly dropping body fat. Not full keto, although I may entertain it as I progress.

You tube Peter Attia.
You will learn about metabolic syndrome, and how he ate the USA food pyramid, worked out 3 hours a day, and he was at higher risk of early death

Everyone is different,

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It’s time for a loaded Bloomin onion

35539399-87EA-41D8-B040-3F98714972F0.jpeg

steve_64

Our bodies need fat not carbs or lettuce grown in sewage wter.

Fat equals elasticity in joints and muscles.
Amino acids are the building blocks of all life.

Sugars cause things to tighten and become brittle. Look at a plate of fat after several days and look at sugar.

Better yet fats stay soft sugars harden. Think of that going through your arteries.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I know it sounds surprising, but the pain has been a lot less since I first started this threadjust by increasing my water and decreasing my sweet tea and sodas
No surprise there at all.
Think of it this way doesnt matter how good your prespray is without water you cant flush the crap out of the carpet.
Doesnt matter how good your diet is if you dont have enough water your body cant flush the crap out of your cells, humans where supposedly the intelligent species on the planet but we put all sorts of crap into our food and water and then get all sorts of diseases most animals dont.. :headscratch:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know it sounds surprising, but the pain has been a lot less since I first started this threadjust by increasing my water and decreasing my sweet tea and sodas
Just admit it, you're pussin out thinkin about surgery. Nor ALL OF THE SUDDEN you're healed. :oldrolleyes:

They will give you a shot, you won't even feel it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

Wow!

Excellent..

You shoul celebrate with an 18" Personal All Meat Marvel with stuffed crust and a gallon of Pepsi..
And you think I'm a dick lol.

Forget the Snickers you need a burger. That shit grown salad is making you cranky.

FredC

Village Idiot
shit grown salad

speaking of shit.....

Feces in ground beef
All 458 pounds of beef we examined contained bacteria that signified fecal contamination (enterococcus and/or nontoxin-producing E. coli), which can cause blood or urinary tract infections. Almost 20 percent contained C. perfringens, a bacteria that causes almost 1 million cases of food poisoning annually.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/food/how-safe-is-your-ground-beef

I'll take the snickers......

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ok it took me a while, but when I got a helper then started getting down to 4 days a week on the truck, sometimes more, but if it’s slow. I send my tech and his helper!

The rest is huge!

Also a glide helps a lot, holed if your starting to hurt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom