Need convincing that OP/ VLM works?

Name
Nate W.
Has anyone tried the new battery powered Vibe? I might get one just to play with. That would give me 2 Orbots and 2 TOPS, and 1 Cimex.

Darcie's Scott used a battery generator to power his pad machine.. God damn genius.. Makes sense for certain situations..

View: https://youtu.be/wrIc3lwwi-M?si=iad0dlseNP6fZiQS

Ever-Fresh

Name
Jeff Paton
Probably does. sic wheelies!
afterburner.jpg

He is probably the inventor of this tricked-out race car!

FredC

Village Idiot
Why didn't I think of strapping a solar generator to my pad machine? It's only 1/2 the size and weight of my machine!

It seems a bit extra but I suppose it would at least be worth trying in a situation where the core would be a pita…f you happen to have an electric generator laying around

Reactions: Ever-Fresh

Ever-Fresh

Name
Jeff Paton
I could say that this is innovative, but Tesla owners have beat him to it!
tesla-model-x-generator.png

It seems a bit extra but I suppose it would at least be worth trying in a situation where the core would be a pita…f you happen to have an electric generator laying around
Not a bad idea, but why strap it to the machine when you could just run a cord like every other generator?

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
In some cases. The potential for fiber damage escalates as contact pressure is increased. I remember when some machines had add-on weights, usually for VCT stripping.
I’m not talking about that level of head weight. The Obot without weights has 38 pounds of head weight on a 15 or 16 inch driver. That’s less head weight per square inch than an Oreck Orbiter.

Orbot doesn’t recommend the weights on carpet because they use pretty weak motors.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m not talking about that level of head weight. The Obot without weights has 38 pounds of head weight on a 15 or 16 inch driver. That’s less head weight per square inch than an Oreck Orbiter.

Orbot doesn’t recommend the weights on carpet because they use pretty weak motors.
I've cleaned hundreds of thousands of Sqft of CDL with the Vibe without weights and with weights. The motor is anything but weak. Not sure why you are stuck on that. Maybe you got a bad one. Or are you trying to ride it like a Lark Scooter?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom