Need some truckmount advice.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Actually, I suspect he does. He's been reading up on all the "help me with my SS" threads on here.

there is nothing wrong with that machine...there are bunch of them out there and they are running hard and strong and the guys behind the wand are happy as hell..........its only hiccup..is that it produces so much heat and it has to have a few adjustments....

a slide in machine that can produce that much heat and vacuum with out a secondary type of heating system....thats a problem most guys would love to have.....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™
there is nothing wrong with that machine...there are bunch of them out there and they are running hard and strong and the guys behind the wand are happy as hell..........its only hiccup..is that it produces so much heat and it has to have a few adjustments....

a slide in machine that can produce that much heat and vacuum with out a secondary type of heating system....thats a problem most guys would love to have.....
Hey, I didn't start all those threads.

But, I did read them.

So did he.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hey, I didn't start all thise threads.

But, I did read them.

So did he.

I know...but I run one of these machine and know first hand what it does...and it is not as bad as what it sounds like....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
You know how to repair them.

mine runs perfect.....and I have helped a few guys get a few things on theres straightened out and I know theres are doing great......

that being said...

I am in the process of doing 3 different long distance repairs...on and off working on different things...but it has been quite awhile since I have had anyone message me on a 570.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
570..your not going to find a better machine out there......

P9160076_zps56649c53.jpg

PA020967_zpsx1nqz8ec.jpg

Mike Draper

I have heard nothing but great things about all this heat the 570 creates. I've even seen the temp gauge pics way up there. It always makes me think about running Adam Hales V that he sold to my friend. My truck was in the shop for some trans reapair and I ran it for 5 days. The water temp gauge would climb to 260 really fast and sustain around 245. Problem is, running my wand or the hoss at 100' my inline temp gauge never once got above 200. And was far from sustaining that. It did sustain 170 ATW. and the outside temp was around 40 degrees. Point is, temperature gauges at the machine can be rediculous. The TCS is going to give you true sustained temps. So far nobody has given any evidence that the 570 can do the same. If your happy with butler heat you will probably be happy with 570 heat.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mike Draper

An AT will for sure. But temps change with the seasons here. Ill bet money the no hx other than an AT will get anywhere close to that in the winter here. Antifreeze only gets so hot and blowers only creat so much heat.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have heard nothing but great things about all this heat the 570 creates. I've even seen the temp gauge pics way up there. It always makes me think about running Adam Hales V that he sold to my friend. My truck was in the shop for some trans reapair and I ran it for 5 days. The water temp gauge would climb to 260 really fast and sustain around 245. Problem is, running my wand or the hoss at 100' my inline temp gauge never once got above 200. And was far from sustaining that. It did sustain 170 ATW. and the outside temp was around 40 degrees. Point is, temperature gauges at the machine can be rediculous. The TCS is going to give you true sustained temps. So far nobody has given any evidence that the 570 can do the same. If your happy with butler heat you will probably be happy with 570 heat.

it would be easy for me to put a temp gauge at my wand or zipper and show what it can do...but I really see no point in it...there is a large amount of these machines out there...and everyone that runs one of theses more then agrees and will tell you the exact same thing...it can produce and hold some remarkable heat and deliver it to you..

and no it was not cold out side..we were in the high 90's that day...

Mike Draper

it would be easy for me to put a temp gauge at my wand or zipper and show what it can do...but I really see no point in it...there is a large amount of these machines out there...and everyone that runs one of theses more then agrees and will tell you the exact same thing...it can produce and hold some remarkable heat and deliver it to you..

and no it was not cold out side..we were in the high 90's that day...

I've hear the same thing over and over about the butler high heat. Put a temp gauge on the HOSS and clean a whole apartment when outside temps are 30 degrees.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
What's the difference in price between the 570 and 870?

I would think the 870 would fit in the trunk fine???

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Of course that Diesel Chief would probably clean great and leave some $ for other toys and marketing.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
my thermal wave will lose about 20 degrees in the winter...ambient temps play a role on that one...so far the 570 is not effected..also take into consideration that I am not in the northern states...but I have talked with a few and I have not heard to much about heat loss......(?)

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's because very few cleaners have temperature gauges on their wands. I'm afraid if we did, we'd ALL be embarrassed.

But I'd be $10,000 LESS embarrassed!

Name
Arnold & Renae
Can I just say WOW! Jim Pemberton is as amazing as you guys say he is. What a man of integrity. Arnold gave him a call to let him know that we have decided to go with the Cheif II D and Jim just started asking arnold questions about layout and wanted to make sure that we had everything in its place for efficiency and easy use and ended with thanking us for letting him know and not just disappearing on him. Gained an incredible amount of respect for him on a more personal level. I have so appreciated all of the input. We do have a divider panel behind the seat. It gets cold in PA over the winter. We will plum the exhaust out so we don't get the film in the van. We typically do commercial so smell in the customers home is really not a problem for us. Controlling the heat is a little bit of a concern but I sm sure we will figure that one out. We will take the van to GA in a couple of weeks for the install. Will post pics. I can't thank you all enough. And thanks Mike for the board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom