Network Carpet Cleaning...Changing the world of clean...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As we know it.

Hi Everyone,
Ok, so we just started a HUGE Nation wide campaign on some social networking sites and some of the major search engines. If you are looking for us and can't find us I will tell you why...

1. You are not your customer
2. We focus on female home owners
3. Our ads are placed where female home owners are most likely to visit
4. Our ads come up in specific accounts that meet our online demographic (like facebook ads that only the person with the account can see)
5. Search Engines are not the only place to find customers but they do help with getting our ads noticed in other venues
There are some other reasons of course but this email can only be so long. lol

So as you can see, Network Carpet Cleaning is trying to take over the world of clean as we know it. We are battling the big faceless franchises and are focusing on YOU the local quality cleaner.
By grouping us all together (the carpet cleaners) in a Network we can produce much more than by standing alone.
There is more than enough work out there for all of us and we don't have to cut each others throats to get it.

Please forward the email to any Carpet Cleaner that you know anywhere in the U.S.
As we get more and more signed up, we will start to run radio spots and God willing, TV ads. Again, more than enough work for everyone.

More to come....so stay tuned.
I think that by getting in now and claiming your zip codes (before someone else does) you will have a coveted spot in our Network that may be worth 1000 times what you are paying for it ($35.00 per month).

Thank you to everyone who has signed up!.....If you haven't signed up...here's your chance.
http://networkingcleaner.com/Cleaners.html

This is what the customer sees
http://networkingcleaner.com/

I don't know of any other company doing anything like this and I plan to do some press releases to let the general public know that the small business' is fighting back.

Good luck to all of you either way.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Thats probably because there is no one in between you, so it finds the closest one. when more people start signing up it will be different. Before I signed up it pulled someone up in Knoxville, about 4 hours away. Now its all me

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Joey, that's exactly right.

As soon as you subscribe to the 3 zip codes of your choice (if they are available) they are yours until you un-subscribe.

It works on mathematics....hense the zip codes...so the closest cleaner to the zip you type in pops up.

Sometimes zip codes are not in geographical order but for the most part they tend to be in the same area.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
$35.00 per month
You get listed on the Network Carpet Cleaning website which is being marketed nation wide...slowly but surely.
A link to your own website...which helps it in the search engines.
Exclusive areas...you get 3 zip codes per subscription so you are not listed with hundreds of other cleaners.

The potential customer will see you and only you when they type in the zip code of the property to be cleaned.

You also get my undying ADHDness which means I am on the computer day and night promoting the hell out of the Network and your company.
:D

I am also helping out memebers with some SEO stuff for Search Engines...like getting on Google and Yahoo etc.
I've built some small websites for cleaners who didn't have one or wanted another one....for a small fee.

ETC.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:roll:

I’ll be damned if I put a dollar in Robinson’s pocket.

National contractors like him are a pimple on the azz of our industry.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
NA-BF032_MADOFF_DV_20100317203647.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:

Wow, can't tell if you're kidding or not?
I've done nothing but help others....and yes I help myself as well.
Your statement is uninformed at best.
It's about putting dollars in all of our pockets.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It’s nothing personal Brian you seem like a nice guy.
I do have a problem with your business model. You stay out of my pocket and I’ll stay out of yours :lol: .

A

amazingcleansc

ACE said:

:shock:

Brian is just trying to make a living the best way he knows how, the same way you are. the ass pimples are the ones that advertise $13 cleaning in the penny saver, or the ones that put shitty information out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ace, My business model is simple
Get jobs and split them with cleaners.
What?

I was trying to sub out to every state and that just wasn't working. Huge headache.

So this way, I can still market to everywhere and not have to worry about scheduling and all that.
The carpet cleaner gets 100% of the job and customer...minus $35.00 per month and hopefully everyone's happy.

I don't have a problem with you either.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian,
As, beside the monthly fee, there is no other criteria for joining this "network". Like quality of service, client satisfaction rating, checking records with BBB , license insurance etc. I would think that this will be an internet equivalent to yellow pages, service magic (only pay by the month not click) etc.

And as such, I assume it will bring in the price shoppers. Not that, as Seinfeld said, there is anything wrong with that.

So if you are a better man than me and you are really good on the phone and at converting price shoppers to reasonably paying clients- Power to you. Kind of the same talent as people of the cloth, only applied commercially.

And no, there is nothing wrong at all in you making $$; who knows it may improve a company's Google position.
And yes, those ADHD talents can come in handy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ofer,
When advertising I use terms like "quality" "Support your local companies" etc. and try to point in the direction of the non priceshopper....but yes there will be plenty of those.

When clicking the ad from Network Carpet Cleaning, the customer is totally in the Cleaners "realm" because they are sent to his/her's website and ad etc.

What makes the the Network Carpet Cleaning program different is exclusivity.
When you advertise with Yellow pages or Service Magic, you are lumped together with hundreds of other cleaners in your area.
With our program, you are the only cleaner in that zip code that the customer will see.
Unless they type in another zip code.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Fred Homan said:
Sounds like....http://www.twincitiesbusinessnetwork.com/

Or Smartguy.com....But this is free!

This is the headline of that Carpet Cleaning page from Twin Cities Business Network

Complete the form below to receive bids from local Carpet Cleaning professionals waiting to compete for your business

Something tells me it isn't free but I didn't look much further.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What kind of ROI do you guarantee for $420.00 a year?

How many clicks from you referring site will the service deliver?

If the service fails to refer any qualified customers will you refund the monthly fee?

If the service actually works well will you start selling zip codes to the highest bidder regardless of seniority?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
What kind of ROI do you guarantee for $420.00 a year?

How many clicks from you referring site will the service deliver?

If the service fails to refer any qualified customers will you refund the monthly fee?

If the service actually works well will you start selling zip codes to the highest bidder regardless of seniority?

Good questions
It would take one really good job a year to cover that cost. I can't supply an ROI and I won't pretend to give you accurate numbers on money or clicks. No other advertiser will be able to tell you truthfully either.

You can stop the subscription at any time. I use Paypal so the cleaner has full control to cancel at any time. They don't have to write or call or anything but once the $35.00 fee is charged, it's gone. I use the money to market the website...pretty much all of it right now because I am growing the Network.

If this site really takes off....which it's getting big quick...I won't sell zip codes to the highest bidder.

One thought on that of course is if a cleaner owns an area and wants to sell it to his own highest bidder...then so be it.

The cleaners has control of his zip codes until He/she stops the subscription.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
SDSinc said:
Can someone buy more than three zips?

You can subscribe as many times as you like and you get 3 zip codes per subscription.

Steve-O,
Banner has been here almost a month potty mouth.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's bedtime for me.
To everyone who's ad I wasn't able to get going tonight, I will do it first thing in the morning. Too many to make happen tonight. Sorry.
I did this on this weekend to give me a couple of non work days to make sure the ads would be running by Monday or tuesday.
I didn't expect to get such a great response.
Thank you!
Brian
Night.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Brian,

Just wondering.

You said this would help with SEO. But ,I had to dig back to page 5 of google when searching Capet cleaning Sacramento to find your website. On Maps you seem to be even more buried.

What's that all about?

Does it take a secret code to find your site?

Google gets over 80% of traffic.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
Brian,

Just wondering.

You said this would help with SEO. But ,I had to dig back to page 5 of google when searching Capet cleaning Sacramento to find your website. On Maps you seem to be even more buried.

What's that all about?

Does it take a secret code to find your site?

Google gets over 80% of traffic.

Hey Dave, I have worked on local listings for the website and still do. It goes back and forth. In order to cover all areas, I need to be specific to demographics.
If you read my first post, I give some reasons why you, the carpet cleaner won't find the website as easily as Suzy Housewife.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
So, is this a mainly nationwide facebook ad or is their other exposure?

Facebook is good in that it lets easily your pick demographics.

Just checking into social media myself. I like the way it is viral

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom