Network Carpet Cleaning...Changing the world of clean...

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
HARPER said:
Johnny said:
Can sombody in Harper's neck of the woods confiscate the shift and period keys from his keyboard?

Please?

Most annoying.

Sorry Johnny, I am such "White TraSh".... :oops:

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps."annoying",,,is the nIcEsT thing anyone has ever said to ME.... :D

FoRgIvEeN...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your posts are "USUALLY" worth the "EXTRA ENERGY" required to read them.... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
goomes said:
Brian R said:
Frank,
There are some members here that are members of Network Carpet Cleaning but I'm not going to "out" them if they don't want to be.
If these guys are giving me this much hell, I'm sure they don't want a part of that.

Understood,.
It would be interesting to here from some actual NCC subscribers about their real world experience and results so far.
No offense, but i think your program will be a tough sell until some users can start posting some consistent positive returns.

Just wait a few seconds. Mikey will chip in.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
kolfer1 said:
goomes said:
Brian R said:
Frank,
There are some members here that are members of Network Carpet Cleaning but I'm not going to "out" them if they don't want to be.
If these guys are giving me this much hell, I'm sure they don't want a part of that.

Understood,.
It would be interesting to here from some actual NCC subscribers about their real world experience and results so far.
No offense, but i think your program will be a tough sell until some users can start posting some consistent positive returns.

Just wait a few seconds. Mikey will chip in.

Not sure if Mikey chipping in will be a good or bad thing. :? :lol:

Honestly, most members that have been doing it more than a month probably don't know about Mikey's Board...or they dont' frequent it.
I only brought it here once I figured my ducks were in a row. This is a tough crowd.
After another month or so, maybe some of the newer members will chime in.

A

amazingcleansc

service monster rapes my ass on the monthly and they dont do anything to make my website better unless i've already paid for the person who visits my website.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
Hey Harp.

Give me something positive about what I am doing. I love playing Devils Advocate as much as the next guy but I would really like to hear if you having something good to say.
Whattya think?

fair enough...Give me a minute...I am on the phone... :!:

That's one hell of a phone call Mr. Harper. :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
HARPER said:
[quote="Brian R":35a7kfst]Hey Harp.

Give me something positive about what I am doing. I love playing Devils Advocate as much as the next guy but I would really like to hear if you having something good to say.
Whattya think?

fair enough...Give me a minute...I am on the phone... :!:

That's one hell of a phone call Mr. Harper. :lol:[/quote:35a7kfst]

Sorry...

The phone call required me to leave in a hurry...
I had to pick-up my "grandson"...My daughter was on CALL...!

She does Heart Cathe rations...in the Neonatal unit at ST.Josephs Hospital...

Baby was born...with its Heart "Outside"...its chest... :shock:
Baby is doing well...Mom is NOT so good.. :(

AnYwAYs...

It is fairly EASY to see the Positives for YOU....!

I am struggling to see the VALUE to the cleaner... :?:

The biggest RED FLAG..is your PRICE....."IT IS TOO CHEAP"..... :shock:

$35.00 a month reminds me of those ads that run on the MENUES in a BaR-B-QuE joint. :roll:

I will keep searching.... :wink:

Sooner or Later....you will "Get some WOOD on the Ball".... :!:
Keep SwInGinG KiD... :mrgreen:

dylvargas

Ok here goes. I am on network carpet cleaning. One thing I have learned over the 7 years or so on boards is the character of the person you deal with or buy services from etc. One person was worried about the low price and I can see why. This is a chance to get in at a great rate. Brian really is trying to help others while of course making some dough for himself. I look at it as he is not selling some overpriced marketing package that is recycled through the years but a results driven/proven way to make more money. If it does not work then simply stop. This is not a phone book add where you are screwed for the year if and probably when the phone book add does not work. Will you get rich tomorrow off this, no. Time will tell if it works for your business. I can testify to Brians a.d.d.. He will put endless hours into this business to make it work. I have worked for Brian, he has worked for me and we have worked together in the 8 or 9 years I have known him. If something is not working Brian will just simply say this is not working and not try to BS everyone when results are not happening. For $35 this is a no brainer to try for a few months or son and see how it works. Like I said, look at the character of the person you are dealing with and their history in our industry.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The reason it is so cheap is because once the website gets going...it really gets going.

It's everywhere...not just in my neighborhood so it allows for more carpet cleaners to befefit from it.
The more cleaners that join, the more exposure the site gets and the more work all the cleaners get.

There is more than enough customers for everyone...we just need to bring them in.
Stats show 60% of the public doesn't even have their carpets cleaned...maybe we can change that.

Harper, you are the typicall old school business owner...nothing wrong with that but I think you fail to see the big picture.

I would like Network Carpet Cleaning to be the one source of customer generation that all carpet cleaners can agree on as being the best way to bring in customers.

The value to the cleaner is a more productive website than what they presently have...even if they have a website that generates a good flow.
It's an added feature or a different avenue to bring customers to their place.

Think of it as a Google within a Google specific to carpet cleaners and it's members.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian..

I have no problem being called "OLD SCHOOL"...

There is only one way to perform a TASK..."That is the RIGHT WAY"...

my concern with your "NeTwOrK".......IS....

You are asking the CREDIABLE cleaners to lend their "NAME"...to your ASSociation... :shock:
Your LOW price marketing SchEmE....can only survive in the SEWER of this industry...

You can ONLY "attract"...low end clientele with your marketing plan..."Price Shoppers".. :!:
The "NET"..targets price shoppers...NOT the clients REAL COMPANIES....desire...

WE have maybe generated 15 clients from our website in 3 years...... :shock: :shock:
I use the SITE as "TOOL"...I refer the client to the site...only to allow them to VEIW the
SLIDESHOW...This allows the client to SEE the actual equipment,technicians,& quality of
work .....they can EXPECT... :wink:

UNLIKE....some companies, that DECIEVE...the client as to WHOM...will appear at there DOOR.

IT is called..."TRUTH IN ADVERTIZING"......another "OLD SCHOOL"....tRiCk.. :shock: :mrgreen:

dylvargas

Having received these "net" clients they are far from cheap or low end. Nothing wrong with price shoppers that pay .30 cents a sq ft for carpet cleaning. Brian has attracted some very well paying clients at least in our areas.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
FCC said:
HARPER said:

WE have maybe generated 15 clients from our website in 3 years......

Ouch................you obviously have a marketing system that works well and like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it but......

Your use of the "net" here is likely the problem and not the net itself.......

If the net isn't working for you don't blame the net. Blame your advertising.

Could it be your ranking. Are you on top of Local Maps and the organic rankings?

Your web page- Does it sell from page one? Can the prospect get a price with out picking up the phone? Is it easy to reserve an appointment and do business with your company?

Maybe you need more testimonials. Testimonials add credibility and take price off the table.

I received over 15 new clients in may and I don't remember any of them being price shoppers. Most don't even ask for a price like the two I received today.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
FCC said:
HARPER said:

Ouch................you obviously have a marketing system that works well and like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it but......

Fred...

There is NO ...oUcH... :wink:

We don't solicit ....Internet clients... :!:
We have been fortunate enough to build a business reputation...that allow's us to
pick our clients..

WE all purchase our client's...through some medium of advertising... :idea:

The difference ..IS.. "WE purchase them ONCE"... :shock:
Many cleaners cannot RETAIN their clients... :(

So...they must constantly...be ADVERTIZING for new WORK... :shock:

So...they go with the CHEAPEST form of advertising..."the Internet"...
And it produces the CheAPeSt type of client....

IT IS THE SHOTGUN "EFFECT".....

Some "Hunters"...hunt DEER...with BucKsHoT..."not very good marksmen"
but a SKILLED..."hunter".. can hit there target @ 500yds... :wink:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dave Yoakum said:
FCC said:
HARPER said:

If the net isn't working for you don't blame the net. Blame your advertising.

Could it be your ranking. Are you on top of Local Maps and the organic rankings?

Your web page- Does it sell from page one? Can the prospect get a price with out picking up the phone? Is it easy to reserve an appointment and do business with your company?

Maybe you need more testimonials. Testimonials add credibility and take price off the table.

I received over 15 new clients in may and I don't remember any of them being price shoppers. Most don't even ask for a price like the two I received today.

Thanx FRED... :mrgreen:

You woke -up ...Dave YoKE-In-It OFF.... :roll:

Thank's ..gentlemen for your comments..."BUT WE ARE DOING JUST FINE".... :lol: :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Harp, you are trying way too hard. You know you're wrong.

Real people go to the internet and you are trying to generalize a population.

I get $700.00 and $800.00 jobs from the internet along with $100.00 jobs.
I also get $100.00 jobs from very good client referrals.

There are plenty of ways to do things "right"...just because your way works for you...it isn't the only "right" way to do it.
How do you tie your shoes?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian..

I have no problem being called "OLD SCHOOL"...

There is only one way to perform a TASK..."That is the RIGHT WAY"...

my concern with your "NeTwOrK".......IS....

Your LOW price marketing SchEmE....can only survive in the SEWER of this industry...

You can ONLY "attract"...low end clientele with your marketing plan..."Price Shoppers".. :!:

IT is called..."TRUTH IN ADVERTIZING"......another "OLD SCHOOL"....tRiCk.. :shock: :mrgreen:

I just can't get over how wrong you are. Not just the red text.
They used to make cars the "right" way too...now they are made better.
FOS my dear boy FOS indeed. :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dylvargas said:
Having received these "net" clients they are far from cheap or low end. Nothing wrong with price shoppers that pay .30 cents a sq ft for carpet cleaning. Brian has attracted some very well paying clients at least in our areas.

Thanks Dylan

Like said, Mr. Harpo...if you attract low end clients fromt the Net...it's more the advertisment...not the advertising venue.

Well, I have to leave for a while....I'll respond later.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Atanta was a main area for me. I've got two guys signed up in that area taking the work I would have normally done through my carpet cleaning business.
The plan is to market to the rest of the nation just like that.
I can pinpoint my marketing so when someone signs up, I get the program rolling a little better in their area.

Thanks Fred...I know you would throw me under the bus quicker then chit if I deserved it.

Um, please can you not throw me under the bus now that I mentioned it? :oops: :lol:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bryan.... :idea:

You put "EVERYONE"...on your ProGrAm...for..."FREE".... :shock:

Then ...FRED & I..."Will ChArGe them...$50.00 a month..."To KEEP you OUT..of their BIZ".. :lol:

We will SELL a little pRoTeCtIon... :wink:

Anthony Soprano
on Harp's computer.. :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes I'm sure you will make them an offer they can'ta refuuse. :shock:

I am getting Mikey's Boarders from all over the country clicking onto the Network Carpet Cleaning site. My program tracks where visitors come from and what they click on...but it can't tell who you are...I think there may be some law against that. lol

Anyway, some have signed up....some have not.

If you haven't signed up, I sure would love to know why. Anyone who knows me, knows I am constantly trying to do things better (Harpocrite doesn't know me that well. :wink: )
and your input would help me out.

Thanks

dgargan

"How many have pissed away $35 on this so far? "

I did. And below is what FC booked off it. This job should pay for about 9 months or more of Brians service.

APPOINTMENT
Confirmation #: 30927057346
Date: Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Time: 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Reserved: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Schedule: Truck 1 - Ben Eakin
Personnel: Technician Ben Eakin

CUSTOMER
Name: Jill Levin
Daytime Phone: (865) 584-4175 ext. 224
Address: 1303 Fawn Road, Seymoure, TN 37865 USA
Notes: Gated driveway dont go to that one go to the second driveway it will be open
Cross Street: Boyd Creek Hwy
Quality Calls: YES

SERVICES PROVIDED
Job address: same
How did you hear about us?: internet
Do you have any special offers or coupons?: no
Job Type: Residential

Living rm, 3 bed rooms, 2 halls. Wood Cleaning in Office. 16 Stairs and Tile Cleaning on Front Porch.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
dgargan said:
"How many have pissed away $35 on this so far? "

I did. And below is what FC booked off it. This job should pay for about 9 months or more of Brians service.

APPOINTMENT
Confirmation #: 30927057346
Date: Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Time: 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM EDT
Reserved: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Schedule: Truck 1 - Ben Eakin
Personnel: Technician Ben Eakin

CUSTOMER
Name: XXXXXXX
Daytime Phone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Notes: Gated driveway dont go to that one go to the second driveway it will be open
Cross Street: Boyd Creek Hwy
Quality Calls: YES

SERVICES PROVIDED
Job address: same
How did you hear about us?: internet
Do you have any special offers or coupons?: no
Job Type: Residential

Living rm, 3 bed rooms, 2 halls. Wood Cleaning in Office. 16 Stairs and Tile Cleaning on Front Porch.

You really should X out names, addresses, etc before posting things like this - Just sayin...

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
So you wanted to know WHY some weren't signing on....

If I already have good positioning on the web, why do I want to pay you $35 to be on the Network?

My area has about 7 or 8 zips I would need to be in, so would I have to pay $70 to $100 to cover a population of 200K?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom