Network Carpet Cleaning...Changing the world of clean...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have checked it out 7-10 times your report will give you how many individual IPs showed up as well.

For example my website got Total 656 unique visitors with 814 visits looked at 1750 pages and got 3442 hits this doesn't include search engines and bots from varying searches yahoo slurp was the busiest on the site

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg Crowley said:
I have checked it out 7-10 times your report will give you how many individual IPs showed up as well.

For example my website got Total 656 unique visitors with 814 visits looked at 1750 pages and got 3442 hits this doesn't include search engines and bots from varying searches yahoo slurp was the busiest on the site

If you wouldn't have taken yourself off my mailing list...you would know. :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't need it. I got more hits than you and that is just in my area not the nation

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Greg Crowley said:
I don't need it. I got more hits than you and that is just in my area not the nation

I was just giving you a hard time. I'm sure you do fine...this is just another avenue to bring in a few more customers per month.

I advertise this site as I get more members. I've only had members for a little over 2 months.
Before that It was only in a few areas to get it going...and only free type placement ads.
Website has been up maybe a year total while I worked out the bugs.

I just went back to the report. It was 531 new visitors.

Edit: the report is just for May

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
There is a carpet cleaner here that has some sort of Google sponsored link.

That thing shows up in all kinds of different web pages that simply have the word carpet or cleaning in them.

It's everywhere!!

Thousands of places more than where a carpet cleaning webpage would be.

I think (hope) maybe this is what Brian is doing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave, sounds about right...at least close.

You can really target your audience if you put time and effort into it.

I don't want to show up everywhere...I mean I do but I don't want to waste money on showing up in the "wrong" areas...like an autoshop website or something.
If I show up there for free....great!

I mainly want to show up where our customers are.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
By the way, my programmer is working on a couple of upgrades right now that I think will make it more appealing to both the member and the customer.

Again, not sure there is any other company doing anything like this.

This next upgrade or change is inspired by the Mikey's board website.

Anyone wanna guess what it is?
I think it's pretty cool.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
To answer a few more questions I have been getting (if you're sick of this thread, my apologies)

"I'm in such a small area, I don't think it will work for me."

If you have internet, it will work. If you have a website...it works better. If you're not on Google Maps then it will help you come up in searches for carpet cleaners in your area

"What commitment do I have to make and how long?"

Again NO Contracts at all. Month to month and if you change your business or mind...you just cancel before the next payment

"What do I get for $35.00 per month?"

A website that works for YOUR company...not ALL the companies in your area.

It's just another way to bring in those internet customers that may have went with another one of the hundreds of other carpet cleaners on Google and other.

Not too mention you get the hardest working man on the internet to get the word out there. :mrgreen:

BUSY BEE

hey Brian.. i'll give it a shot soon....gotta get Busy Bee running soon...too busy with C-Tech right now...shit for $35 a month I don't understand all the moaning...for me... hits, SEO?, first place,google, service magic fags, etc...all that stuff sounds good but the phone ringing, e-mails and closing the deal is all that really matters....I'll be calling soon....Bill

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
BUSY BEE said:
hey Brian.. I'll give it a shot soon....for $35 a month I don't understand all the moaning. I'll be calling soon....Bill

Thanks Bill, I think it's worth a shot. I would do it if someone else came up with the idea.

I think the moaning comes from 3 parts
1. Skepticism from being taken advantage of by phone books and online scams
2. A genuine caring about the smaller companies and not letting THEM get screwed
3. A need to give me hell because I don't "Clean Carpets" for a living

Of course then there is the fact that they just like giving me hell for whatever reason they can find.

Anyway, are you coming back down to the Placer area or staying in Reno? I've got one member in Las Vegas but not Reno...I have one in the El Dorado Hills and Folsom area.
Let me know what zip codes you would want and I'll see if they are available.

Thanks again

BUSY BEE

Just decided I'm staying :cry: going in for hernia surgery soon so I'll b out 3-4 weeks....so it'll be maybe a month...keep sending me the info on yer service...it'll b Reno and Carson City...I don't know if people in Carson use computers...we'll have to see how that turns out :D

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
BUSY BEE said:
Just decided I'm staying :cry: going in for hernia surgery soon so I'll b out 3-4 weeks....so it'll be maybe a month...keep sending me the info on yer service...it'll b Reno and Carson City...I don't know if people in Carson use computers...we'll have to see how that turns out :D
:shock:
Dude, ouch.
Take care of that.

You're still on the mailing list.

Anyone else want to get on the mailing list for updates and all that just PM me your Email Address.

You can also fill out the form on the Network Carpet Cleaning website and that will put you on the mailing list as well.
http://networkingcleaner.com/Cleaners.html

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just one more thing and I will put this thread to bed (you're welcome Harp).

If anyone has any questions about how I am doing the marketing, the program on the website or just how Network Carpet Cleaning works in general. Please PM, email or call me. I don't mind if you start a thread but it seems others might so that's up to you.

I can even tell you what you can do yourself to make your website work better....free of charge of course.
No secrets or tricks just common everyday stuff you may not know about. I learn something new everyday it seem like.

The only thing I might charge for is physically doing something like building a small website just to get you on the internet or setting up accounts for you and similar. And of course the $35.00 per month to join the Network.
Most of that stuff you can do yourself.

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and thanks to everyone else for making the thread interesting and informative to say the least. :wink:

I think this moment has gone on long enough. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom