New Glide Design

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Call Phil who was nice enough to throw it in for you. He is our distributor. He also takes care of you and your equipment. Support the people who support and take care of you.

Take care,
Lisa
Lisa,

Phil no longer works for them and he is the only reason I bought from there and before that when he worked for John Malone , rest his soul. Phil works for Aramsco now selling safety equipment on the road.

Mike Draper

I actually liked the 4-Jet Ti wands when they were out . . .

since they had the proper jet spacing . . .

Our customers mainly buy the CMP with angled jets and Bentley handle , plus a few Bentleys (swivel and non-swivel).

How many bought this $1500 design ?
ergo-titanium-prochem-wand.jpg

Larry

I have two. I put brand new Green glides on both mine at the same time. They both ahvea different pitch when hooked the truck.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
A comparison to the new Westpak Titanium.

I still love my Prochem Titanium's

Also did like the Greenhorn and was a great wand to help me further myself at the time.

But after the Prochem Ti wand....not going to anything else at this time!

2014-09-20160845_zpsf461ed01.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Nate W.

Feel free to the westpak my way.... :lol:

Reactions: Mark Saiger
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Call me slow or behind the times but what is the advantage of the wand jet extenders? I stopped trolling the boards for a while until recently..lol

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Call me slow or behind the times but what is the advantage of the wand jet extenders? I stopped trolling the boards for a while until recently..lol

Partially compensates for the additional height of the glide....

Keeps the heat closer to the fibers...

Better control of spray pattern in some instances....

I know I am missing some things....

Just shooting from the hip here quick

hogjowl

Idiot™
In my opinion, extenders are worthless. The only reason I use them is for the check valves. (I prefer in jet check valves, but that's a long story.)
They place my jets too close to the carpet and cause jets tracks on some carpets AND they still don't prevent overspray. I use them on both my Greenhorn and my Titanium and they cause the same problems on both wands.

Reactions: Larry Cobb
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
Someone has issues with anything he touches and thanks for un friending my on FB Marty ..lol

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
In my opinion, extenders are worthless. The only reason I use them is for the check valves. (I prefer in jet check valves, but that's a long story.)
They place my jets too close to the carpet and cause jets tracks on some carpets AND they still don't prevent overspray. I use them on both my Greenhorn and my Titanium and they cause the same problems on both wands.
Someone has issues with anything he touches and thanks for un friending my on FB Marty ..lol

I totally agree with Marty. The only advantage to the extenders is less dripping.
Other than that I find them to be disadvantageous to cleaning. Too close to carpet and potential distortion issues, as at times (thick fluffy carpet) and at different angles they can be way too close to carpet.

That extra inch or two closer to the fabric is not going to make any difference in heat. That's laughable. And anyhow, a slight increase in the droplets size (o2 versus 0.15 etc) will do ten times more for heat.

I removed all extenders and in my opinion, my wand cleans much better.

Yes. It does drip.
Therefore an ounce of conscientiousness and a towel (White. Clean. Please. Need I tell you everything?) nonchalantly, dangling from your back pocket, are your friends, my friend. Or should they "unfriend" you?

P.S. We all like to make fun of Marty, but don't let that redneck, semi bitchy, pig farmer facade mislead you. He's sharp, does not follow the herd and makes his own decisions.
If you don't believe me, ask B. Brudder.

Last edited:

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
At that point, why not just go for a slot then and eliminate the "dead spaces" altogether?

I have never found them to be "clean streaks" but actually pile reversal from the intense vacuum. When groomed they disappear.

Of all of the glides, the hybrid leaves the most aggressive pattern. Those little mini-slots really cause some mean pile reversal on dense plush carpets.....and if it's a wool, acrylic (or other wool-look fiber) or silk I recommend NOT using a hybrid on them because the pile reversal can be nearly impossible to groom out. For those I recommend a slot or a rug glide, which is a hole glide with the holes sunk in a channel to leave a smooth finish.

So Larry, who is making this glide?

Take care,
Lisa
Hey Lisa,

The groove with the recessed holes is for what benefit? Is that just to have a smooth clean finished product, does it create more agitation, etc.

What is the direct comparison of a holed glide with and without the groove?

Thanks

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Therefore an ounce of conscientiousness and a towel (White. Clean. Please. Need I tell you everything?) nonchalantly, dangling from your back pocket, are your friends, my friend. Or should they "unfriend" you?

Ya know, I got sick of the way white towels get messed up really fast - one of my suppliers sells a brown terry towel. I have white ones for spotting and fabric testing, but for wipe ups, brown rules.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I keep a big bag of folded nice white towels on the truck. Over time I cull out the "b" and "c" towels from the nicer "a" towels that go into the house. I get 10 or 12 new ones from time to time for the rotation.

To keep peace in our home WHITE towels are fair game for biz use. I will be in the dog house if ever caught using any others, even if I didn't steal them from her. Thus I'd never use Willy's brown towels either.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ya know, I got sick of the way white towels get messed up really fast - one of my suppliers sells a brown terry towel. I have white ones for spotting and fabric testing, but for wipe ups, brown rules.
You got a point there willy.
But the brown....
The brown.....
Carries too many connotations.

Could we negotiate another color?

:winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom