New Glide Design

Name
jack zerkie
I like to pay full price I,m 72 and say my wife likes the discounts I like to pay full price I hate those plastic discount cards my wallet has my drivers lic and gun permit one credit card and five dollars for Mc Donalds. jz

Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I believe very firmly that we need to give back more than we take from life. The industry supported myself and my children since 1987 and this is one small way I can give back to it. I love the industry. I love the wonderful people in it. I've seen people in their 80's still cleaning apartments every day. People who have had otherwise career ending illnesses and injuries (they get free glides too) and I know what it's like when you are left wondering how you will support yourself and your family now. I do it because it makes me happy to feel I can help someone.

After all, when we're dead, the only part of us that goes on is the difference we made in people's lives and the world, it is our only legacy. I don't believe in heaven or hell or karma, just this life, this one shot. So John, back off and let me have my legacy, okay? ;)

Take care,
Lisa

And I love you for doing this out of the goodness of your heart and I know it means the world to you but since I love you I don't like seeing these guys get all excited they are getting free shit from you when they could afford to pay for it. I know none of my business but when have I ever been able to mind my own business?

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
A meme I made for a different thread, but it can still apply here...
Preview1_zpsfc9e554d.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
naw..

Harsh is coming on here promoting product that Tony had made after he had Lisa send him some glides, never paid for them and had sent off to Vietnam to have copied.

Did Tony spend one minute or one dime fighting Chem Dry in court so you slobs could work easier?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I thought they got in trouble for making the glides in the first place, that's what I was told. I thought Greenie was running from the law when all this was going down.
I say this because back when I was working with JB I got a call in the middle of the night to go out bid someone on a dang PC4 hole glide over on the other board years back.
I still have the glide in a unopened wrapper that thing is worth its weight in gold and I will never use it.

Mikey P

Administrator
well, yeah

It was only Green Glides and Ken Harris making glides at the time. Ken backed down and Lisa fought.

Nobody stepped up to help Lisa fight HR/CD to the end and anybody selling glides no should be considered a vulture in that regard.*

Greenie's trouble with the law had nothing to do with glides or this industry.

Mytee helped a lot. Larry bought a southwest round trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Olson

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Tom;

I have a question for you . . .

You did a thoughtful 10 min. review on the 14" wand . . .

that you thought was far ahead of the PC Titanium .

But it was taken down off YouTube yesterday.

Could you explain to the cleaners here why you thought it outperformed the PC Titanium ?

Larry

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
well, yeah

It was only Green Glides and Ken Harris making glides at the time. Ken backed down and Lisa fought.

Nobody stepped up to help Lisa fight HR/CD to the end and anybody selling glides no should be considered a vulture in that regard.

Greenie's trouble with the law had nothing to do with glides or this industry.

Bullshit . . . , we were named in the same lawsuit, and hired the same lawyer as Greenie and Lisa.

I flew to California to give a half-day deposition presenting lots of documentation I had, that predated the "patent" in question.

Chemdry's lawyer and Cobb's lawyer worked out a settlement based on the final outcome of the existing trial.

Previous to the settlement, I asked Greenie and Lisa if they had enough funds to see the trial to completion.

They told me that they had allocated plenty of funds to fight the case.

Then . . . the next day they fired their lawyer due to costs and decided to defend the case without a lawyer.

Also, John at Mytee spent a considerable sum of money to try to have many patent claims thrown out.

My understanding of the outcome of that case is that the patent was sent back to the Patent Office for re-examination of the claims (a slow process).

I am glad that Lisa was able to get an agreement to market a "modified glide"

Larry

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If Lisa doesn't like someone you know they are truly a piece of shit. She loves even the lowliest of creatures and if someone is willing to deal with a person like that what does it say about that person?
I'll repeat my quote "not all money is good money" I have made a ton of mistakes in my life and many more as a business owner but not standing with Lisa isn't one of them.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Tom;

I have a question for you . . .

You did a thoughtful 10 min. review on the 14" wand . . .

that you thought was far ahead of the PC Titanium . ( I never once said it was better than a PCTI ever!!! What I said was now that I have tried this wand and how well it performs I WOULD LOVE TO TRY A PCTI that is what I said Larry)

But it was taken down off YouTube yesterday.
Yes that video was taken down due to the fact the swivel is not going to be added until I have one that can hold up to everyday use.

Could you explain to the cleaners here why you thought it easily outperformed the PC Titanium ? AGAIN I NEVER SAID THAT

Larry

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Tom;

You stated in the video . . .

that the wand you were testing "had advantages and was in another class "

if I remember the video correctly.

You also mentioned the large price differential on the 14" wand you were testing.

Larry

Ron K

I agree she even spoke with me for a full 15 minutes on the phone.
Thanks Lisa!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom