New Hi-AirWatt Portable Arrives

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
LOL..funny chit

12% of this and 22% of that means NOTHING

tell me how more solution is recovers compared to other good portys

example, pour 10 gallons in the current bestest comparably priced porty and 10 gal in the new whoopty-doo vac porty and clean the same carpet side by side ...then tell me how much solution was recovered

as I recall, they tried that at a Mikefest years ago.
I told ya'll before the "test" there wouldn't be a dime's worth of difference in any of them ...and there sure wasn't

even more to the chagrin of some, one that had the biggest, bestest stats for power (the TruckForce porty?) didn't fare so well.
also if I recall, Ed's Recoil was one that recovered the most .
though from best to worst, the differences were marginal

percentages don't mean squat if they don't add up to better recovery

..L.T.A.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
LOL..funny chit

example, pour 10 gallons in the current bestest comparably priced porty and 10 gal in the new whoopty-doo vac porty and clean the same carpet side by side ...then tell me how much solution was recovered

I told ya'll before the "test" there wouldn't be a dime's worth of difference in any of them ...and there sure wasn't

even more to the chagrin of some, one that had the biggest, bestest stats for power (the TruckForce porty?) didn't fare so well.

..L.T.A.

It's a science Uncle Larry... How much prespray you put down, how many wet and dry strokes you do... I once recovered 9.31205 gallons of water running an additional vacuum on my High -Performance porty... I only poured 8.56301 gallons in... :eekk:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
It's a science Uncle Larry... How much prespray you put down, how many wet and dry strokes you do... I once recovered 9.31205 gallons of water running an additional vacuum on my High -Performance porty... I only poured 8.56301 gallons in... :eekk:
How mighty accurate of you...all the way to fifth decimal point... The science of it so much more clearer and the world so much cleaner.:clap:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
LOL..funny chit

..L.T.A.
I had a truck force. Worst piece of shit machine I ever owned. Hardest machine to do maintance on. 3 screws and 6 bolts just to clean the fooking filter. 22 gallon solution tank but only a 9 gallon recovery tank. Yes I know they say 15 but they lie. It is only 9. And it won't run on 2 15 amp circuits even if you're not using the pumpout. Didn't extract anymore than my basic ninja.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
The only way i can make my porty better is to plumb everything to 2 inches, and buy a booster, then i can go 100ft or more around the house. Been fun following grant, i learned a lot from him.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Isn't that just a Mytee Breeze with two 8.4's? If so I'm interested because the breeze was discontinued right? I always thought the Breeze was a nice balance of weight to performance.

We built the first Breeze with 8.4" Ametek vacs about 18 mo. ago.
84breeze.jpg

The brand new extractor is more efficient,
has more CFM, and a Cat Pump system.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCC

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Looking at your endpoint .

Did you end up in a hospital bed in some strange town after hitting a tree ??

My son, daughter & I went to lake yesterday, wakeboarded, and explored a few caves .

Rockledge-Park-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly Llama

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
C
That's because you're an idiot. I just booked a job today from a lady who said the last guy was disgusting. He had a single cord portable. I typically use 3 cords. 2 for the machine and 1 for heat. Not a problem in 99 percent of the suites I do. Yesterday I made $1200 before 2:30 with my high powered portable. If you have to use a portable, invest some time and money in a good one. You will never regret it.
Hey, that's my opinion, don't make me an idiot. He prolly did have a single cord portly, not my fault. I have a King Cobra 1200 with 2 cords, my crews use all the time!! Don't mean it ain't a pita!!!! I use a Bane single cord with little giant portable heater. Still a pita!! My truckmount is a pita too !!! Don't think you know much about me being an idiot:icon_rolleyes:

Reactions: randy and Mikey P

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
No, these new Lamb vacs have to be in series.

The Speedster vacs are in parallel.

The Speedster/LTD vac mounts under the tank is the ideal configuration.

Being the tinkerer that you are, have you considered how feasible it would be to make some type of adapter kit to swap out the 5.7's vac motors to 6.6's motors on the newer Mtyee bodies?

I am confident that it would be a big hit with so many Mytee units out there.

What's the flow on that pump?

Hp on the motor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom