New Prochem Titanium 4 jet wand

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That Y at the bottom to the spray bars is what prochem uses on their ergonomic wands.

I had to replace my original ti Y and thats what I got looks dorky but works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

I like your choice of the 4-jet manifold.

Fortunately, the inside 95 degree jets look good.

Unfortunately, the outside 95 degree jets are too far apart.

Even Marty can see the problem with the outside jets.

Prochem R & D didn't do the testing that you claim manufacturers should do.

Let us know how quickly Prochem sends you a new manifold.

I can loan you a 4-jet Bentley manifold with the proper spacing.

Larry

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
First off Larry, the guy who continues to sell just about the worse wand ever made, Cobb, this design and project was directly between myself and PMF, other than letting me use the licensed head design, Prochem and their staff had ZERO to do with this.

Once I install the check valves and run it tomorrow I'll be back with my findings.

and if you re-read Marty's comments he is in favor of what he sees.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My Ti oversprays on both sides.

Yes, they all do. It has been a problem for years. Most guys don't "see" it, because they don't look, or don't want to know.

That is why I made the comment about Mike's wand and the outside jets. I hope they have moved them in a bit, so that the outside of the spray pattern lands within the confines of the wand slot.

Last edited:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

I can guarantee that the wand will Overspray MORE

than any Bentley we have sold.

It's OK, you only paid TWICE as much.

My Ti oversprays on both sides.

Yes, they all do. It has been a problem for years. Most guys don't "see" it, because they don't look, or don't want to know.

That is why I made the comment about Mike's wand and the outside jets.

I hope they have moved them in a bit, so that the outside of the spray patter lands within the confines of the wand slot.

Marty NOT in favor of overspray !

Larry

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
We'll see..

unlike that POS Bentley, I can adjust the manifold hangers to do most anything.

I tried Cu's fix for overspray and it still is a joke.better but not worth having on the truck with so many better choices out there for the same price.

Can't be used under furniture (non swivel), can't be used on steps, cant be used by tall guys who want to push it waay out. worthless.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OMG EVEN MY FEELINGS ARE HURT!

I'm going to go lie down now...............and hope when I get up this nightmare is all over..............SNIFF!

Reactions: Willy P

Mikey P

Administrator
this wand will be a fine replacement for my old one..

20131102_120826_zps25016af1.jpg

Reactions: GCCLee

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Let me see if I have this straight.

1. Plunk down $1300 for a $650 wand to work on.
2. Throw away the cheapie handle, and replace it with last year's metal handle from Mytee
3. Start hacking away at the metal sides,
so it can mount a $189 Teflon glide, that it should have come with to begin with.
(unusable without a Glide)
4. Redrill the manifold for the outer two jets, so it doesn't spray the baseboards
5. End up with inferior one-pass cleaning, compared to the 14" Bentley we tested side-by-side.

Greenie could trick it up for you, for under $1700

That is what a Vegan diet,

can do to your thought processes.

Larry

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
1. Plunk down $1300 for a $650 wand to work on. You have no idea what I paid for this wand and even with some mods done it's a life time investment unlike that pos glued together mess you promote that may last 3 years of light use.
2. Throw away the cheapie handle, and replace it with last year's metal handle from Mytee- which they rubber coated over the nuts that still turn .... idiots.
3. Start hacking away at the metal sides, -and you adding 34 bits of brass to the Bently to still not work even close to right is not "hacking?
so it can mount a $189 Teflon glide, that it should have come with to begin with.
(unusable without a Glide) It will include a Glide if we go through with this BETA project...- something Mytee KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT>>>TESTING IN THE FIELD. not for 2 minutes on your filthy show room floor.
4. Redrill the manifold for the outer two jets, so it doesn't spray the baseboards-Speculation.
5. End up with inferior one-pass cleaning, compared to the 14" Bentley we tested side-by-side.-Testing any tool or cleaning agent on the filthy soap saturated rag on your show room floor is nowhere to be testing anything but Giardia medications.

I've used both wands extensively in THE FIELD and the Mytee does not clean better in any way. It does draw well but the carpet is either soaked or streaked so it's really a mute point.

Stay tuned for real world in the field videos.

anything else Larry?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I don't know shit about wands but dam Larry you just exposed Pro Chem as a terrible supplier of what they are so well known for. You have made several very good points. The not having a glide and not being glide install friendly thing really blows me away.

tngvegas

I don't have very much money but i will borrow some and send it to mardie....so he can buy a clue. have you ever even used a tm? the ti wand is in a class by itself. You don't buy a ti wand throw it away three years later. if you take care of it it is a very good investment. Maybe all that foam you put in your customers carpets is creeping into the space between your ears.

go ride your trinity trike and make some money. when you really want to clean residential carpet we'll help you pick out a truckmount for you.

Reactions: GCCLee and Mikey P

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I don't have very much money but i will borrow some and send it to mardie....so he can buy a clue. have you ever even used a tm? the ti wand is in a class by itself. You don't buy a ti wand throw it away three years later. if you take care of it it is a very good investment. Maybe all that foam you put in your customers carpets is creeping into the space between your ears.

go ride your trinity trike and make some money. when you really want to clean residential carpet we'll help you pick out a truckmount for you.

FU and what has this got to do with a TM vs anything else ? I am well aware of the status that this wand has. I am also aware that anyone using this wand uses a glide on it. So as far as I am concerned for that wand not to come with a glide and for it to be glide install not friendly is ridiculous. Kinda like buying a car that does not come with tires and no studs to mount them LOL. Sure wish I could sell a piece of pipe with a few spray nozzels on it for a thousand $ plus LOL I would bet Pro Chem could make you eat sh-t and like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
Pretty much

But I honestly think Larry is always challenging me about Mytee stuff cause he knows I'll say what he is afraid to in hopes they get off their ass and start producing consistent quality and perform real RnD.

Long time Mytee vendors are fed up with the nonsense.

Anytime I can help Larry, I'm here for you. .

Send me an Escape or a TRex and we can debate those too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom