New Prochem Titanium 4 jet wand

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Why any idiot would scrape a Teflon glide across concrete is amazing to me.

cause they'd be more of an idiot to use an unglided wand and scratch the chit out of the steel

and because a wand is a very efficient way to clean/rinse/prep the concrete before sealing .
AND it gets right to very edge AND in corners AND in tight areas ...UNLIKE a tile spinner

AND only an idiot would use mops, buckets and shop vac and take 3 times longer and 10 times the PITA for a simple job

..L.T.A.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Mikey P

Administrator
i know that i don't know as much as you guys, so can someone please explain how the 4 jet version cleans better than the 6 jet version?

keeping the flow the same but i guess the jet angle would be different. And to cover the wand width the four jets would have to be farther way form the carpet than the six jet, is that right?

Mikey, great vids.

Better impact (not sure who coined the phrase) of the "droplets".

more is better. bigger is better.

Just to bad you can make a low profile 14 inch wand with just two jets.

Come to M10F and try them both, you'll see and feel what I mean

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You guys are welcome to cut into your wands all you like. Me I'm not ruining a 1300 wand. As I said there are more people not using a glide then there are and you would not dare use a notched TI wand on a carpet without a glide.:dejection: And ofer Prochem includes check valves for all of their TI wands they have for quite some time. Go back and look at the pictures. As for check valve extenders again not everyone uses glides and the extenders would streak like a MOFO without a glide. I'm glad Mikey likes the 4 jet and will be happy to facilitate custom ordering any configuration you guys want but let me tell you it took me neatly two years to sell the ones Chavez okie doke me with. The 6 Jet is the desirable wand for a reason but as I said before everyone has an opinion and likes and dislikes. If it works for you and you trust it then that's the one for you. And Larry FU I still have some hair left don't go calling me a cure ball yet.

Reactions: hogjowl and GCCLee

Mikey P

Administrator
Ruined?
Butchered?

Give me a break you drama queens.

If you don't use a glide the 6 will streak less and compared to the old 4 jet version, is easy to push due to the narrower slot.

But with a Glide this 4 jetter offers the best flush of the two designs.
I wouldn't expect a retard like Bob Foster to realize the difference or Olsen for that matter, only a real carpet cleaner would see and feel the difference and appreciate this beauty.

For you penny pinchers, just go buy a spindley tin foil knock off of a knock off from Tony Dang. I'm sure you'll get your money's worth before it folds on you

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Drink yur coffee and take a good crap. You'll feel better I promise : )

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

Spraying Systems published their results of jet "impact" in their catalogs many years ago.

With flow & pressure remaining constant . . .

impact is increased by fewer jets (6 to 4) . . .

reducing the angle (110 to 95 degrees) . . .

So the bottom line for an "ideal" 14" is . . .

a 14" wand with four 950x jets,

EVENLY spaced across the 13.5" spray area of a 14" wand,

would be best spray pattern.

Moving the jets closer with extenders and wider jets,

lessens the impact and causes more variation across the spray.

Our spray jet testing device, (patterned after the ones Spraying Systems uses) :

JetCheck.jpg

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ruined?
Butchered?

Give me a break you drama queens.

If you don't use a glide the 6 will streak less and compared to the old 4 jet version, is easy to push due to the narrower slot.

But with a Glide this 4 jetter offers the best flush of the two designs.
I wouldn't expect a retard like Bob Foster to realize the difference or Olsen for that matter, only a real carpet cleaner would see and feel the difference and appreciate this beauty.

For you penny pinchers, just go buy a spindley tin foil knock off of a knock off from Tony Dang. I'm sure you'll get your money's worth before it folds on you
I think you missed everything I said. I have no issues with anyone that wants to cut into their wand but I'm not doing it for anyone. It ruins it permantly for use without a glide. Would you not agree with that statement? Second the jets are defiantly a preference that isn't for everyone. I base that on how f'n long it took me to sell the 4 jet ones Chavez sent me. What you have had made is far different then the original and I'm excited to see how it turns out. You never end up with a bad product and if you get all the bugs worked out you know I'll be the first to trust and promote anything you out your name on because if it is sht youll be the first say so.

P.S. I'm still not cutting a huge carpet destroying shark tooth into a 1300 wand

hogjowl

Idiot™
For real.

And another thing ... what exactly made you decide a 4 jet Ti was "better", in the first place?

In simple terms, let me ask the question like this: What was wrong with the 6 jet?

Mikey P

Administrator
Interesting, thanks for mentioning that Larry.

Only concern I would have with their findings is that their check valves/filters kinda suck.
with ever trigger pull you get a different pattern coming out from the jet as the ball and spring get moved around.

I think some of you may have watched the video explaining why I notched the ONE wing with the sound off or were just not paying attention. Prying the glide on (after heating it up causes it to distort. I don't want to have to goop the edges.

If this wand creates enough demand I'm sure PMF could come up with a tidier way to facilitate Glide swapping.

How much would you owner ops pay for a custom length wand?

Mikey P

Administrator
For real.

And another thing ... what exactly made you decide a 4 jet Ti was "better", in the first place?

In simple terms, let me ask the question like this: What was wrong with the 6 jet?

Ill say it for the 10th time :oldrolleyes:.

The 4 jet cleans/rinses with less effort and better results. Less chance of streaking, less plugging of the jets.

Nothing revolutionary keep in mind, not a game changer, not going to sweep the industry by storm not going to extend the careers of an old bitter hack such as yourself.

Just better and worth the slight hassle.

Mikey P

Administrator

unless you're 3 feet tall the carpet destroying tooth will never TOUCH THE CARPET, NOT EVEN CLOSE>>>LOL

The OG 4 jet was unusable. it streaked like mad (jets were to close with out a glide installed) and the mouth too wide so the lock down was horrendous.

Back on 1999/2000 I saw the same 4 jetter get sold and returned 5 or more times at a local supplier before Keith Collins finally scooped it up when Glides came out a few years later.

I imagine PMF could even create a trap door for glide installation.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
cause they'd be more of an idiot to use an unglided wand and scratch the chit out of the steel

and because a wand is a very efficient way to clean/rinse/prep the concrete before sealing .
AND it gets right to very edge AND in corners AND in tight areas ...UNLIKE a tile spinner

AND only an idiot would use mops, buckets and shop vac and take 3 times longer and 10 times the PITA for a simple job..L.T.A.

Gekko has a tile wand that has brush at the end Larry. I think that's what Marty meant.
Makes sense, as the concrete will really scratch and damage both Glide and or metal pretty quickly, if you work with a regular wand.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Interesting, thanks for mentioning that Larry.

Only concern I would have with their findings is that their check valves/filters kinda suck.
with ever trigger pull you get a different pattern coming out from the jet as the ball and spring get moved around.

I've seen lots of variable spray pattern distortion, from check valves.

If you use them, keep them away from the jets.

Larry

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I've seen lots of variable spray pattern distortion, from check valves.

If you use them, keep them away from the jets.

Larry

If you use them..pull the guts out of them and only use them as extenders......all they do is screw up you spray patterns...
the cracking pressure on them is so low that if you wand valve starts to leak...they are not going to stop it from dripping anyway.........

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
For real.

I never used the 6 jet ti wand, but when I looked at the jet spacing, the gap in the middle was a fair amount wider than the gaps between the other jets. The PMF 15 inch ti wand looked to be a problem also. Mikes wand looks to have a more even spacing between the jets, but if the jets are evenly spaced, I question why the need to use different jets such as 110's and 95's. Surely the jets could be spaced a little better to prevent the use of different jetting. Maybe I am being overly concerned with this (my green horn has 5 evenly spaced jets of same spray angle) but I have read some disagreement on the boards as to whether there is less cleaning in the middle of the 6 jet ti or not, depending upon who you listen to.

Reactions: Larry Cobb

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Maybe I am being overly concerned with this..... but I have read some disagreement on the boards as to whether there is less cleaning in the middle of the 6 jet ti or not, depending upon who you listen to.

What the veterans here, like yourself, do Loren, is decide what we think is best.

And then we go about finding the right opinion here to confirm it.

May not be right, but it does lead to a happier life :winky:.

Last edited:

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
**** pmf or Prochem!! Whoever is sponsoring this knotch massacre. Lol...it's really not that big of a deal if you do it right.

Ohh back to my feedback.

Can we get a retro kit for our 6 jetted ti wands? I'll volunteer to be the first to install & test.

Ron K

Ill say it for the 10th time :oldrolleyes:.

The 4 jet cleans/rinses with less effort and better results. Less chance of streaking, less plugging of the jets.

Nothing revolutionary keep in mind, not a game changer, not going to sweep the industry by storm not going to extend the careers of an old bitter hack such as yourself.

Just better and worth the slight hassle.

Mike Most of us don't have a Mega truck mount. Better yet what size blower and tank, vac hose did and heat would be the sweet spot for this set-up you are R-D-ing

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I got my original ti wand for under $900 new 12 years ago also picked up a use one for $800.00.

Both are 6 jet 12 flow wands with 4 11002 in the middle and 9502 on the ends.

I like this configuration at about 500 to 600 psi I use 1 inch extenders on both wands.

one has a hybrid glide another a holed, I like the holed better for faster drying

I know If I were to go with 11003 on my pc quad it would flush better but I'll stick with 95015 across the board.

I would be interested in seeing which wand would fill a bucket first 4 03's or 6 02's

If its the same 12 flow seams it should be the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom