New Prochem Titanium 4 jet wand

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I was just talking about having that type of placment for a valve in general. Reaching with your arm out and your palm turned upward limits movement. Makes you bend slightly to compesate and can cause chronic problems.

WTH is he talking about..........

F

FB7777

Yeah Dave but these are available to buy and use.

Your magical wand handles and valve placements you CONSTANTLY are hinting about, might come out by the time we ALL retired.

So either step it up and show what you got or you're just all talk no results and we can't take you seriously.

In other words Brokum, put up or STFU

You already know which one I vote for

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
So far, Dave's legendary wand/valve have been either like the Phoenix or the Dodo bird.

When's the unveiling Dave? We are holding our collective breath.
Actually I'm just trying to gauge interest before I start a run. It's over 3K just for a small run of 25. It's a ergo reto-fit valve for a 2" wand. Estimated price $200 ea

F

FB7777

So its a lousy $3 K for an idea you have had for years?

It's 3 grand , not 300 grand , be a Trump not a chump

Break the Brokum bank and take a risk you cheap ass free marketer forever free loading troll

You gonna require people to pony up $200 to beta test your proto type too?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You gonna require people to pony up $200 to beta test your proto type too?
For once you come up with an idea I can agree with. Who's in for a 1st run? If I can get a commitment for 20 I'll call my manufacturer this week. Just PM me to limit more unneeded ramblings from Fred Boil ( Like boil on my ass.)

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
For once you come up with an idea I can agree with. Who's in for a 1st run? If I can get a commitment for 20 I'll call my manufacturer this week. Just PM me to limit more unneeded ramblings from Fred Boil ( Like boil on my ass.)

Dave, why not have a couple "prototypes" made up and send them over to MF.
Better yet show up and show everyone how to use it.

Reactions: FB7777 and Mikey P

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Dave, why not have a couple "prototypes" made up and send them over to MF.
Better yet show up and show everyone how to use it.

Right....I believe you're gona have to put your own monies into this if you expect success...

Let us try it for free..for valuable feedback. Especially those of us over 6'5" people.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Tell you what Dave, come out to Mikefest with your brainchild and if it has promise, Ill buy in

Heck I've got $150 grand Angel invested in 2 local medical start ups that are being spun off from stdmed.com.

Spirusmedllc.com and Cardiosolutionsinc.com

Mr Boil

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Wait a minute. 200 for something we have not even seen yet?

Dave come on and try to make it a success. If ts a good valve you should have no problem pulling 3000 and making this Happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom