New Tom Conway Devastator swivel head wand

jrizo1

Okay,
We are going to have the prototype glide at the show in Vegas, we are getting qoute on it now, but we will have our show wand there with it on that wand so that guys can see what it does.
I can say it is NOT a glide for every TM, it is designed to go along with bigger blower TM's 47 and up. Mark Saiger and his Butler is a prime example, He has replumbed his Butler and he is running 2.5 hose plus 47 blower. That wand is screaming and he could easily run the bypass glide.
I had the glide on the wand when we did the charity cleaning in Nashville, but removed it right away and put the standard glide back on.....The reason why is no matter how big a TM if you are running 250+ feet of 2.0 there is just no way to overcome the airflow loss in that much 2.0 hose. Now if we would have had 100' of 2.5 on the run it would have been a totally different story.
The Vegas show we be the perfect place to really let you guys see and feel what our glide design does and how it makes the wand perform. The glide takes what the blower is blowing off at the Vac Relief Valve and injects it AT THE CARPET FIBERS AT THE WAND SLOT, it helps break up surface tension at the wand slot and takes that wasted energy from back at the waste tank / blower and puts it at the wand slot, to help lift and carry it back to where it belongs ....the waste tank.
All of this goes hand n hand to our filter and its anti pooling feature, the more air that passes through our filter the drier it stays, the better it flows air, a ton of testing has been done, The wand works AWESOME on my #4 blower....The glide works awesome on my VWTM with all the extra air flow.
It will be a awesome show in Vegas and a great true introduction to the the new glide concept and our wand.
I just want to say thanks everyone for coming out to the show and thanks for all the compliments.

Also for any that want to order a wand or have told us you want one our glides well be done next week.....should have been ready 7-29-16 but I forgot to leave a head with them before I left for Nashville it is my FAULT....my head was all over the place that week.....I even forgot my ID in the copy machine and did not realize it till I was asked for it at the Final security check point at the flipping airport......MISSY WAS NOT IMPRESSED

Will this wand work in my SS370?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
@TConway
Just curious if you have any plans in the future to come out with a 1 1/2 inch down tube model of this wand with a swivel ?
Possibly, as of right now the cost would be about the same to build a 1.5 wand. I just went up and had a very nice visit with PMF nothing really I needed jets and couldn't put off a certain Admiral any longer.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway

If you like doing it that way LOL I would pop splitter lines off and turn head around and hook them back up to the manifolds so it doesn't put them in a bind....I have two sets of stairs tomorrow will give it a try LOL

Reactions: Mark Saiger

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
You mean you couldn't push it?

Or it lost lift with to big of opening?
Sam
You would think that right, but that really was a eye opener for me, it didn't have any velocity at all, now maybe AT or 870 but the airspeed just wasn't there at all
I will see if I can dig up picks of it.

Last edited:

The Wizard

Hi Tom:

Can you explain please, your reasoning for going with 4 jets over 6 jets ?

Thanks

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Right now...I am liking everything about the wand...

The glide has mellowed out a bit with some use and not as grabby....

I like it a lot the way it is and probably wouldn't update the glide or wand....

We like Both of ours a lot!

Reactions: Erik and TConway

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So where's that pic, Mr. Happy?

2016-07-24 23.43.17.jpg

They are very similar actually....sorry not a better pic....my brother was drinking that night we took these pics....and he tried to get me drunk too....

(He did! :very_drunk: )

Lucky this pic was even clear.... :errf:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom