Oh Dang it, there goes the competition for Devastating Tom

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't take offense and didn't take it as it was directed at me but I am bored right now and it is cold outside so I just responded to you, in no way derogatory, did I take it. Just a response.

Was just an example. I am frugal or cheap but I also buy the best i.e. Vortex Aerotech, devastator, Drieaz Phoenix, snap on Matco cornwell, so on and so forth. Being frugal just stretches your dollar as far as it can.

Tom with devastor products rewarded those who came out to Florida to support mikeysfest with a show special so I took advantage also known as being frugal.

Deals are always around and not always for cheap quality items you just have to seize the opportunity when it is at hand and run with it not looking back but looking forward to possibilities and doors it has opened for you. As if you spend too much time looking back,the missed opportunities will just keep speeding by while you, stand still.

Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ironically, it's always the owner/operators or small mom & pop businesses that have the highest quality tools. They are the ones who care about quality and are always looking to improve their game. The big boys are always looking at their bottom dollar. Same thing with courses. Every course I have attended, the majority were owner/operators.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ironically, it's always the owner/operators or small mom & pop businesses that have the highest quality tools. They are the ones who care about quality and are always looking to improve their game. The big boys are always looking at their bottom dollar. Same thing with courses. Every course I have attended, the majority were owner/operators.
Dude you are sooo wrong. It has nothing to due with owner ops, its about the vision the owner has for the company.

I talk with many owner ops that have crappy cheap machines use bath tub chemistry and have never gone to any training.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I guess I'm talking more about my personal experience. Most of the owner/ops I know are always trying to perfect their game. I meet many of the same people over and over again at courses or cad's. Just look at the people on this board who are buying crb's, Zippers, Devastator wands and filters, etc. Do you see Coit here or Stanley?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I lost mine. I think I dropped somewhere in my engine. Also, that thing makes my baggy pants fall down. I really need better pants. You can view them here.

EDS

Name
Ed
My local TM store (smaller outfit) did not even carry glides until last year. Half the carpet cleaners I know don't use a glide. And before I bought my wand here, called some of the guys I know running multiple trucks and asked them what kinda wands are the running. Both said two jet wands (WTF). We have a soft, soft, soft market up here.

Reactions: Cleanworks

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Damon I do that once or twice a month, it is amazing how much stuff I find every time I do a bit more organizing and straitening up.

The guys say they don't know where everything is supposed to go. So I bought a label maker unit and going to label and reorganize everything with them so they can find it from now on.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon I do that once or twice a month, it is amazing how much stuff I find every time I do a bit more organizing and straitening up.

The guys say they don't know where everything is supposed to go. So I bought a label maker unit and going to label and reorganize everything with them so they can find it from now on.
Man, you are so right! I need to do it every week!

Name
Jeff T
It's funny, my dad used to say look in someone's vehicle, garage, shop, etc..... That's what the inside of their mind looks like, messy, and in disarray, or clean and organized.....?????? Which camp do you belong to?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's funny, my dad used to say look in someone's vehicle, garage, shop, etc..... That's what the inside of their mind looks like, messy, and in disarray, or clean and organized.....?????? Which camp do you belong to?
Huh?
Pic taken in @hogjowl 's house

fire_officer.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
This is how I spend my evenings, watching some TV
And doing some clean up on parts,
@Erik how many evenings you spend doing the same lol

Attachments

• 14893804725361770571551.jpg
    14893804725361770571551.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

Save yourself a lot of trouble and clean it up everyday. Everything has its spot.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Jeff T
Can't You drive across the border and pick it up at an American supplier?
I don't have time to drive 6-7 hrs, one way...... I would spend the extra on fuel, hotel, food, and whatever else comes up..... I want it delivered to my door.......total PITA, but, that's how it goes.......

EDS

Name
Ed
Old saying (i think...): people get the governments they deserve...perhaps carpet cleaners get the equipment/products they deserve...but with so many people willing to pump and dump to turn a profit in this digital virtual perverted realty we call social media/internet is it really true?

Carful who you look up too because the emperor may have no clothes...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Old saying (i think...): people get the governments they deserve...perhaps carpet cleaners get the equipment/products they deserve...but with so many people willing to pump and dump to turn a profit in this digital virtual perverted realty we call social media/internet is it really true?

Carful who you look up too because the emperor may have no clothes...
Yup. People get to emotionally attached to their equipment and decisions. I'm guilty of it myself. I guess I'll just keep to myself and keep polishing my old Kirby. It's coming back nicely.
kirby.jpg

Reactions: EDS and Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom